I'm sorry

An Infinite Fairy Tale

 tumblr_lq7aaqXsBT1qbj0jpo2_500.jpg      images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMp5Gh5ouzSSmWCkSoVLk

 

 

Later that night, the duo trio decided to camp out next to a river. It was getting late, Woohyun had went into the woods to get some firewood and Sungjong feel asleep on Sunggyu. Why doesn't Sunggyu yell at Sungjong for sleeping with him. Argh. He thought

 When he came back, he suddenly stopped in his tracks. Sunggyu and Sungjong were infront of the fire and they were deep into a conversation....about Woohyun.

SJ- "Prince. Why are you with Woohyun hyung?"

SG- "I don't know...I guess...he's lost. Like...um I don't think he would be able to go anywhere. He's so stupid. Going in the Snowy Woods by himself and not knowing the danger. He's hopeless isn't he? At first, I wanted to help him, but he got a bit annoying later on.

SJ- "Wow. But you always seem happy around him. Like, whenever he tries to act cute or something."

SG- "Oh please. That won't even happen in his dreams. His aegyo always fails. He gets annoying since he's trying so hard for something stupid. He's just a wanna be. I hate him."

Woohyun sat down behind a tree, he hugged his legs, with a tear down his cheek. Prince....no....SUNGGYU. I hate you....I hate you so much. I hate everything about you. I hate your personality, I hate your attitude, I hate everything.....I hate myself....for hating you so much. All this time....Why couldn't you tell me? Why didn't you just leave me.....I hate you.....

Didn't want to be suspicoius, Woohyun came back to the fire with his wood a little later after they had finished talking. He didn't want them to find out that he had heard everything, he came back with a fake smile on his face. "I'm back." He said with another smile.

Sunggyu nodded back with a smile. "Kay. Thanks."

Tch. Idiot. I'm not going to fall under your stupid acting. Woohyun thought. "No problem." He smiled again.

Sungjong tugged Woohyun's arm. "Hyung. It's getting late. We're should get some rest."

Woohyun nodded. "Kay." They grabbed their sleeping bags and went to sleep around the fire.

 

Midnight

Sunggyu had just woken up, hoping to see if Woohyun was with him again. He frowned. He wasn't. Woohyun had taken the problem at the house the wrong way. He looked over at Woohyun's sleeping bag and found him shivering. "Woohyun? You alright?"

Not getting up, Woohyun coughed a bit but still managed to talk. "It's alright, Prince. I'm fine."

Sunggyu didn't break the gaze. He shook his head. "Come. Sleep by---"

"NO! I mean, n-no thanks your majesty. I don't wanna annoy you." Woohyun interrupted.

Sunggyu raised a brow. "Are you mad at me because of what happened in the house? You know I didn't mean it right? It's alright if you sleep with me." He could see Woohyun shake his head. "It's alright. I'll be fine."

"Prince! Can I sleep with you?" Sungjong got up.

Sunggyu looked at Woohyun and then at Sungjong. "Ah...yeah..sure." What's up with Woohyun?! Is he mad or something? Geez. How ungrateful he is. I allow him to sleep with me and now he doesn't? Aish~

I hate him... The three words were stuck in Woohyun's mind. I'm sorry your majesty. For everything I've done. I must've annoyed you a lot. I'm so sorry. I promise. I leave you alone now."

 

Sunggyu's POV:

 

The sun beamed on my face. I woke up and saw a cute face infront of me. Sungjong. Of course, not cuter than Woohyun but still cute. Wait. Woohyun. Were is he? "Woohyun?" No answer. I called again. Still no answer. God. Doesn't he know anything? I got up and walked around. Suddenly, there was a sound in the bushes. I took out my sword and went close towards the sound. And then, Someone popped out. "Prince? What are you doing?" It was Woohyun. Phew. I was just about to kill him.

"What is wrong with you!? You can't just go alone! Why are you so stupid?!" I yelled, a bit coldly.

A flash of pain went through Woohyun's eyes. Hope I didn't hurt him or anything. "Ummm." He looked down at his hands. "I thought that I should find some food for like...you know...breakfast." He held up some fruits on his hands.

I was surprised. I didn't know he went off for Sungjong and me...wow.... "Oh...Um...thanks." I took an apple and took a bite. It was sweet. And then, I noticed a cut on the back of his hand. "What happened?!" I said, grabbing his arm, but he quickly pulled it back. "It's nothing. I accidently cut it when I was trying to get an apple."

"Lemme help you." I said and again, I took his hand but he snatched it away.

"It's ok." He said, not looking at me but at the ground. "I'll be fine. I don't want to bother you." With that, he left to the river.

Seriously, what's up with him lately? Is it something I said? I'm just caring for him. Did I do something wrong?