I didn't kill him.

An Infinite Fairy Tale

                                                      woohyun.jpg

 

Sunggyu's POV:

 

"Come on Sungjong! We've gotta find Woohyun!" I refused to take a rest before finding him. It's all my fault that he's trapped. He's nothing wrong and he got punished for it. Woohyun, I will find you.

Suddenly, the bushes rustled. Like last time, I hope it's Woohyun. I walked closer until someone popped out. "W-WOOHYUN?!" I couldn't believe it. It was like a miracle. Without noticing, I grabbed his shoulder and shook him to see if he was real. He was. "

"I'm so glad you're alright. I was so worried!" I shouted but he didn't smile.

Out of nowhere, he smirked. I tried to ask him what's so funny until he flung a sword at me. Luckily, I dodged it.

"What the hell!" I shouted at him but he continued smirking.

Finally, Woohyun spoke. "Don't play crap with me. Sunggyu. I'm not the same Woohyun you knew before, no wait...you never knew before. Because of you, I learned the feeling of pain, and I'm giving it back to you. Prepare to die Kim Sunggyu."

He swung again, but because I'm more skilled, his abilites were nothing to me. "Woohyun! What's wrong with you?!" I swiflty dodged as he cut a piece of my hair.

"Argh. That's it." I quickly pulled out my sword and prepared to attack, but as I ran to him, I remembered his smiling face that appeared in my mind and I stopped, giving him the chance to move.

"Woohyun! Listen to me! What's gotten into you!?" But he wouldn't answer. I growled. If he wound;t answer me then I guess I'll use force.

I flung my sword at his, making our swords clash together. I looked into his eyes. They were different. All most...blank. Finally, I managed to throw his sword as far as I can, before he tried to punched me, I hugged him tightly.

He punched my chest trying to break free, but it was no use. Until I finally got annoyed and kissed him on his pink lips. He then stopped moving and I stared into his eyes, which suddenly changed.

 

Woohyun POV:

 

Why am I feeling this way? That kiss....why did he kiss me? There's no way he can have feelings for me...after all those things he said. So why did he kiss me?

I stared into his small, yet beautiful eyes. "Woohyun." He began. "I'm so sorry. I should have never let them take you. You've must have been---"

"Prince~Can we rest now?" A whiny voice came out of nowhere. I turned around. Oh. Sungjong.

The girly boy looked at me. "Oh! Woohyun hyung! When did you come?"

When I felt Sunggyu's grip loosed, I quickly pushed him away and ran. His voice could still be heard, but I didn't care. I won't fall for him, not again.

 

The house was quiet when I came back. When I mentioned that I wasn't successful in killing the prince, the witches stared at me and sighed. After an "It's ok. Go to your room" as answer, I walked up silently. As I laid on my bed, the only thing that roamed around my head was the kiss. It was out of pity right? I was interupted when the door opened. Jihae came into my room carrying fresh strawberries.

"It's alright." She began. But I didn't hear much.

I nodded as I took another bite. I looked into her eyes and they said everything. 'Next Time.' I sighed as I laid down on my bed again when Jihae left. Without noticing, I fell asleep.

 

Ding~Bwah~

I woke up when I heard stange noises in the kitchen. Grabbing my sword, I tiptoed downstairs. I was dark but I was still able to make out a figure. Holding the sword bravely infront of me, I walked forward. "Who's there? Show your face."

Before I knew it, I barely dodged a dart that came flying to me. "Get back here!" I shouted as the figure ran out the window.

I jumped out and ran after it. Of course, it wasn't an animal, considering that it had long legs and arms.

As I chased him into the moonlight, he was finally clear. He had a green hood, green clothes, and brown big shoes. On his back, he was carrying a bow with a strap that held on arrows. There's only one person....Robin Hood.

"Get back here!" I shouted again and threw a rope at him and it his shoulder. But he still got away. Dammit. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Myungyeol coming up next! Yadong is coming up a bit later.......