I'll do anything

An Infinite Fairy Tale

                                               tumblr_lr4d19ihYo1qh19eho1_r1_500.png

 

 

 

 

"We're just trying to help you....."

"No you're not!!! Get away from me you witch!"

"Woohyun.....listen.....kill Sunggyu.....you have to kill Sunggyu....."

"I won't you hag! If I need to kill someone, I'll kill you so get lost!"

"No. You are going to kill Sunggyu, whether you like it or not...."

"No! Get away! No!"

"No....no...."

"Woohyun? Woohyun wake up!"

After hearing the voice, Woohyun slowly opened his eyes. "Sunggyu?"

He nodded. "Woohyun. What's wrong? Did you have a bad dream?"

Woohyun nodded as he wiped his sweat off his forehead. It was a horrible dream. Those witches.....wanted to kill Sunggyu. That's what they wanted all along. To kill Sunggyu. They weren't nice. They pretended to be nice to him just for him to kill Sunggyu. Kill the love of his life.

"Woohyun?" Sunggyu asked again as he shook Woohyun gently. "What was your dream?"

The terrified boy shook his head. "It's nothing." He said and snuggled closer to Sunggyu. "Just....Please don't leave me...."

 

Sungyeol's POV:

 

The morning sun beamed across my eyes. I opened them slowly and felt something weird around my waist. Tch. What am I talking about? It's just Myungsoo.

I turned around and saw that cute sleepy face of his. My finger tailed up and down his nose until his eyes stirred.

"Baby?" He said lowly.

I chuckled. "Yeah?"

With his eyes still closed, he smirked. "Morning." He opened his eyes slowly and gave me an early kiss.

I kissed him back. "Morning." I said with a smile.

"The others aren't away yet...." He began. "Wanna do something?"

I chuckled. "By something, I hope you don't mean ."

He yawned. "No~I mean let's go pick some stupid flowers." He said sarcastically. I shook my head in response. "Not today." I said. "My still hurts from before."

"Myungsoo?" A girly voice came up of nowhere and Myungsoo quickly turned to it. Huh? Why?

"Yeah Sungjong?"

I could see that brat smile. Who does he think he is?! Only I can call Myungsoo Myungsoo. And why didn'the respond to that?!

"Have a nice dream?" Myungsoo said softly. Wah? He never asked me about that nor did he say it in such a nice tone......Myungsoo? Are...you alright?

That brat smiled. "Yepp." He said cutely. Tch. His cuteness is disgusting. I wanna puke. "Did you?" He talked again. Ok seriously? Only I CAN asked him that.....Myungsoo......are you falling....for him?.....

But my thoughts were interuppted him Sungjong suddenly hugged him. This time, I got so jealous I LITERALLY pushed him off. "Yah!" I shouted in a tone I had never. "Don't touch my MYUNGSOO!" I said with a growl.

Sungjong got up. "He's not yours! He loves me now so get lost!"

When Sungjong said that word, my eyes darted to Myungsoo who had gotten up. "Yah." He said calmly. How can he be so calm at a time like this!? Doesn't he....love me? Wouldn't he....defend me?

"Stop fighting. "He continued. "You guys are so childish."

My eyes started to fill up with tears and anger. He stared at me. "Omo. Sungyeol? You alright? What's wrong?" He said as he placed his hand on my cheek. Then I noticed....his hands weren't as soft as before. When he used to touch my cheeks, they were soft and truthful...but now....is he in love with....Sungjong?

I slapped him away. "You..." I said. "You never loved me did you?"

He looked at me as if I was about to blow up. "Wah?!" He was his answer. "What are you talking about?!" Was his question.

"No....you never loved me.....you're with Sungjong now...aren't you?" I asked, my tears flowing down uncontrollably.

I could hear Sungjong smirk. "That's right. He's with me now. So you can forget about him and move on with your unhappy life."

"Sungjong!" Myungsoo shouted as loudest as he can. "Shut up! You have no right to say that!"

"No...." I said. "Sungjong is right....it's you that have no right....Myungsoo....you never loved me right?"

"Baby....please. I do love you. I still do..."He said as he walked towards me. Trying to hug me.

But I backed away. "No you don't!' I shouted. "If you loved me, then you would have NEVER cheated on me with this thing!" I yelled, pointing at Sungjong. "If you loved me, then you would have loved me forever! Never had cheated! Never had done something that would break me!"

"Sungyeol, I...." He tried talking again but it seemed that he couldn't.

"All this time...." I said, a bit low this time looking at the empty ground. "All this time....our love was a fake...I can't believe you...."

"Hey guys, what's going on?" Sunggyu said walking towards us with Woohyun.

But I ran. I ran away from Myungsoo, from that Robin Hood. From that person I used to love. I ran from him.....

Finally, I came to a stop....my knees dropped down on the ground and I placed my head down on an old stomp, just crying my heart out. Just crying and nothing else.

The water drops was clear. I could hear it clearly...and yet...unclearly...everything was a blurr to me now....everything......

 

I reliazed that I had just fallen asleep wehn something woke me up. Footsteps. I heard footsteps.

"W-Who's there?" I said, pulling out my small knife.

"Don't worry....I'm not going to hurt you. Relax." A sweet voice said thorugh the darkness.

"Who are you?" I got up, preparing to fight.

"It's alright." Another voice said. Great. I'm trapped.

"Look. I'm really pissed right now so---"

But I was stopped when. "Because of Myungsoo right?"

I froze. "W-wah?"

I could hear them chuckle. "We know eveything. You lover had turned his back on you. But. We can help you fixed that."

"Y-You can?" Wait. What am I saying?

"Yes. But...there's a catch. We need you do a favor. If you succeed, we'll get your precious Myungsoo back."

I shook my head mentally but I nodded physically. "I'll do anything." What am I saying?! I feel like someone's controlling me!

"Good." Before I knew it, there was a sparkle of light, and my heart went dark.

 

 

Yay! Double update! Argh. I'm so tired.

So what do you think is going to happen to Sungyeol?

Oh and for some commentors....ummmm on the last few comments...i think you guys were being a little too extreme. You made it sound like the real Sungyeol, Myungsoo, and Sungjong are horrible people. They are not. You're just being to extreme. Remember that this is just a fanfic ok? I just made this up. Nothing else. So stop saying that you'll castrate Sungjong or Myungsoo to burn in hell cause it bugs me. It's like that you're saying that you're not an INSPIRIT. Sungjong and Myungsoo are not horrible people. Yeah I know that this is a fanfic and that i'm really good at making stories but since it is a story, stop being so extreme on your comments. You're not being true fans. And yeah I know you're probably joking but the truth is that it really bugs me when you're writing comments like that. So please keep the negative comments on a minimum please?~~~:D

I'll try to update another chapter as soon as possible.

Wish me luck on the SHSAT test~:D Byeyeom~