If you truly love him, then he will be alright.

An Infinite Fairy Tale

  snsd   super junior

 

 

 

 

 

 

No One's POV:

 

"No way....." a voice said behind, stabbing Jihae through her stomach. "Let go of my Woohyun."

Jihae froze, her hands were in the air and she tried to look behind her. "Y-You're alive."

Dongwoo saw a head coming behind Jihae's shoulder. "Sunggyu! He yelled.

Sunggyu smirked. "Dongwoo. Did you really think I'm gone. I told you I just went for help." Dongwoo smiled and scratched the back of his head." Oh yeah~"

He looked around, still scratching his head. "So where are they?"

Sunggyu smirked again. "You should bow." He said.

"Sojin, Jihae. Didn't I tell you not to do evil stuff again?" A man floated down on a cloud. His hair was tied up in a small ponytail and have dimples when he smiles. "Tsk Tsk Tsk."

Sojin backed a step. "L-Leeteuk?!"

Leeteuk smiled. "god of the stars. Sojin. I was about to punish years ago but now I regret not doing it."

Jihae freed herself and turned to Sunggyu, holding her stomach. "Damn You Sunggyu."

Sunggyu smiled and picked up Woohyun. "Woohyun. You alright?"

 

Woohyun's POV:

 

He did it. He promised me. "Sunggyu!" I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. "I knew you would save me! I just knew it." I said, crying onto his shoulder.

I felt him smile. "I told you I promised." And kissed me back.

"Yeah. How about we do all the work and you guys just make out?" Jessica said behind. "Us 9 angels with finish this easily. You don't have to sweat." She took out her bow and arrow and aimed at 3 monsters. The arrow multiplied into 3 and killed all three. She smirked and blew the tip of her bow in a cocky way.

"Yah. Sica. Don't take all the fun." Yuri stated ina funny way. Jessica smiled back. "Yuri. Let's have a contest. Whoever kills the most monsters wins."

"Alright. Alright." She answered and took out her wand.

"Unnie! I wanna play too!" Seohyun shouted and back hugged them. Jessica laughed. "Alright." The maknae pointed her staff at a monster and stabbed it. "One."

"Hello?! Someone?! I'm still tied up here!" Sungjong shouted.

The prince of the sea walked up to him. "Yah. You're a fiesty girl aren't you?" Sungjong blushed. "Do I look like a girl to you?!"

The FISHY laughed. "Kinda.": He snapped his fingers and a huge wave gushed through tons of monsters.

"Happy now?" Eunhyuk said as he untied Sungjong. The girly boy massaged his arms in an exaggrated way. "Thank you. You better than Lord Fishy there."

"Hey." Donghae said with a laugh.

"Ah....Sungjong?" Myungsoo called out. Sungjong turned to him. "Yeah?" The older boy looked down. "Have you not notice the rope that I'm wrapped around with?" Sungjong laughed. "Oh Right." He quickly untied his lover. "There ya go~"

Myungsoo nodded and faced Sungyeol. "Now to get him."

 

Hoya's POV:

Meanwhile, Dongwoo was busy untying me. "Yah Hoya. If you haven't left me then you wouldn't be in this mess."

I looked at him in a weird way. "Yah. I just needed you to save Woohyun."

After I was freed, I quickly hugged Dongwoo. "But....I was so scared. I thought I was about to die. I didn't want to stay either. I wanted to be with you." It was true. I was scared and I wanted to be in his arms, where I will always feel safe.

Dongwoo smiled. "It's alright Hoya. Everything's ok now." He looked into my wet eyes and kissed my forehead.

 

Sunggyu's POV:

 

Woohyun and I had just sliced apart another monster. Damn Woohyun's getting hot everytime he kills one.

"Woohyun~ah." I said. "You're so hot killing monsters."

He blushed. "Awww Sunggyu~I know I am."

Ok that was funny. "Watch!" Jihae shot an Ice beam at Woohyn's back but I bnlocked ith with my sword. "Yah Jihae. When will you ever give up?"

She glared at me. "Not until you die." It seemed like her wound was healed again. "Sunggyu. You used to love me. What changed?"

I looked at her. "Everything. You turned evil." I looked at Woohyun who was staring back at me. "But I love Woohyun now."

 

Woohyun's POV:

 

To be honest, I was kinda glad he chose me over her. That's right. Don't mess with mah man. I watched as he ran towards her and flung his sword. Kya~How much hotter can he get?

"Sunggyu!" Jihae yelled again. Geez. Does she ever lose her breath? "Sunggyu. You gotta think now. It's either me or Woohyun?!"

Before I knew it, she used her magic and vines wrapped around me. "Sunggyu!" I yelled.

He looked at me and tried to rip the vines but it was no use. I felt it getting tighter.

"Be with me again or let Woohyun die. Your choice."

"Sunggyu." It was strolling up to my neck, it was getting harder to breath. "I....can't breath."

"Woohyun!" He tried to rip them again. But no use. Finally, he turned to Jihae and tried to killed her. Their sword and wand clahed together, making a huge gust of wind. "I'm not losing Woohyun again. I love him no matter what." I heard him say it clearly.

Sunddenly, the vines loosened and Jihae fell to the floor. "You could of asked for help." Taeyeon and Heechul appeared when Jihae fell. They had stabbed her from the back and she wasn't getting back up. Which only meant one thing....thank God.

"A lttile help here?" I turned around and Sungjong was fighting a monster with just one measly stake. I chuckled. "Coming Sungjong." I ran to him and sliced the monster apart. "Thanks hyung." He said.

He turned to Myungsoo and ran to him but I stopped him. "Sungjong. Let Myungsoo fight Sungyeol alone."

He looked at me with his worried eyes. "But why hyung?"

I looked at the fighting kids and then back to Sungjong. "Just do it."

 

Myungsoo's POV:

 

Is it me or Sungyeol's gotten weaker? I've beating him up easily. It's like he's not fighting back.

Myungsoo. Sungyeol's appeared in my mind, the real Sungyeol. "Sungyeol?" I said in my mind.

He nodded. It's me, and yet, not me. Altough Jihae's gone, Sojin's magic is still in me. Myungsoo, you need to kill Sojin first to save me."

I nodded in response. "I'll save you."

I threw the evil Sungyeol to the ground and turned to Sojin, who was busy fighting Siwon and Tiiffany, Sunny, and Kangin. Altough the immortals were strong, Sojin was strong as well and fought back equally.

"Sojin!" I ran towards here, aiming my sword at her stomach. First, she dodged it, ok I missed.

"Tch. If you're tring to save Sungyeol then forget it. Jihae's gone but I'm still strong. You can't beat me." She threatened.

I turned to the immortals. Sunny used her........bubble blower and trapped Sojin in it.

"Yah! Let me out! Let me out!" But Sunny just laughed.

Fany Fany Tiffany sliced the bubble and Sojin dropped. "Yah!"

Tiffany looked at her and laughed. "Oops." She smiled innocently and her eye smile was cute.

Siwon turned to me. "Now Myungsoo!"

I quickly ran to Sojin and sliced her. It was like IN slow motion. Amazing.

I turned to Sungyeol who was about to fall to the floor until I catched him. "Sungyeol...." But he didn't answer.

"He fainted. " Kangin said. "After everything that happened I'm not surprised that he fainted."

 I nodded and carried him bridal style. He looked so peaceful asleep. Then, something caught me eye. Sungyeol finger was shining. I lookedat it closly and....the ring. It was the ring gave him. 'Mine Forever'. But I didn't keep that promise.

"He'll be alright." I felt someone put an arm around my shoulder. It was Hyoyeon. "If you truly love him, then he will be alright." She smiled.

I couldn't help but smile back. I do love Sungyeol. More than Sungjong, more than everything and everyone. But he's in this mess.....because of me. Will he ever forgive me?