Argh. He hardly notice me anymore....

An Infinite Fairy Tale

   SungGyu_SungJong_INFINITE_17092010014340     woohyun.jpg

   Leader and Maknae :D                                                                                      Awwww Woohyunnie's doing the peace sign alone :'( Poor Oppa <3

 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"...Prince Sunggyu....?" Woohyun sat up from the couch and looked around at the unfamiliar surrounding. Sunggyu walked from the dining room and into the living room. He stared at Woohyun smiling. "You're finally awake." He stated as he sa down next to Woohyun.

Woohyun leaned his head on Sunggyu's shoulder and nodded while rubbing his eys cutely. Sunggyu smirked at his cuteness. "We're in a small house. A Girl, I mean, boy lives here. He said we can stay here for a while."

Woohyun looked around again. "Where is he?"

Sunggyu yawned. "He's taking a shower right now."

The younger boy giggled. "You're tired already? You had a nap already remember?" He used his cute eye-smile and made Sunggyu blush hard.

The prince stared at the cute boy. "Y-Yeah." And then he plumped down on Woohyun's lap again. "Mind if I sleep here again?"

Woohyun giggled. "Prince. Seriously."

The bathroom door opened and Sungjong came out wearing red pajamas. He stretched out his pajamas and looked at Woohyun. "Oh. You're finally awake."

Woohyun nodded. "You must be Sungjong. You look adorable in red."

Sungjong giggled. "Thanks."

Sunggyu rolled his eyes. "Wish you would wear that." He mumbled under his breath.

Both Sungjong and Woohyun flashed their eyes at Sunggyu, giving him the I-Heard-That face. Sungjong looked at Woohyun and smirked. "As you wish Prince."

At first, Woohyun tried to say something but Sungjong had already grabbed his wrist. "Come on! I have a pair of pink pajamas in my room! I'll lend it to you!"

Just thinking about Woohyun wearing pink made Sunggyu blushed.

Woohyun shook his head. "N-No Thanks. I don't like pink." He lied.

Sungjong jumped up and down. "Come on please?!"

Before Woohyun could say anything, Sungjong already dragged him to his room and locked the door.

In the living room, Sunggyu could hear the two boys yelling.

"I'm not wearing that! There's no way!"

"Yeah you are! Hurry up and change! The PRINCE is waiting! You must respect the royalty!"

Few minuted later, Woohyun came out the room. Sunggyu's mouth dropped. W oohyun was waering one of the one piece dress little girls wear to sleep.

Woohyun plopped down on the floor covering his thighs. "Don't look at me! This is so embarassing!"

Sunggyu shook his red face away. "Uhhhh...you look.....nice?"

Woohyun blushed. "Don't look!"

Sungjong just giggled through the whole scene. "I think the prince is pleased, Woohyun hyung."

 

The next morning, Sunggyu woke up on the bed rubbing his eyes. He looked around and they widened. There, was a sleeping Woohyun. He always looked so adorable when he's sleeping. ESPECIALLY in those pajamas. Oh god.

Slowly and gently, he sook Woohyun. "Woohyun-ah, wake up."

Woohyun yawned. "What is it your majesty?"

Sunggyu looked at the sleeping boy. "Why were you sleeping with me?"

Woohyun rubbed his eyes. "Sorry prince. Last night, there was a thunderstorm. So I got scared and came here to sleep with you."

Sunggyu snorted. "It's ok. Just don't do it again." He said coldly.

 When Woohyun looked up, Sunggyu could of sworn he saw a flash of hurt in Woohyun's brown eyes. "Ok. I'm sorry." Was Woohyun's answer.

The prince got up and walked towards the bathroom to brush his teeth, leaving Woohyun in the room, hugging a pillow. 

 

After breakfast, Sungjong decided to go with the duo on their trip.

"Please Prince! Please?" Sungjong jumped up and down begging to ride on SnowFlake.

The horse shook its head to the prince.

Sunggyu chuckled. "Come on SnowFlake. It's not like you're going to die. It'll be alright." He looked at Sungjong and gave him a smile different from the ones he gives Woohyun. "There Sungjong." The boy jumped up and down as Sunggyu helped him get up on the horse.

"Wow! This is so fun!"

Sunggyu chuckled as he held on to him, just in case Snowflake throws him off. Caught up with Sungjong, the prince hadn't had a thought or even notice Woohyun anymore.

Woohyun stared at the happy duo and puffed his cheek. He doesn't even notice me anymore. Wait. Why am I even feeling jealous? Even if I do like him, we can never be together or anything. He sighed. He's a prince for God's sake.....and I'm just.....a hopeless peasant who needs help going to his cousin's house. Seriously, I don't even get why they're with me anymore. I'll just find a way by myself. Dammit Prince. Why do you make me feel like this?! Argh I hate you.