Goodbye

An Infinite Fairy Tale

                                                           tumblr_lscebmNG4Y1qaq24d%2Bcopy.jpg

 

 

 

Woohyun's POV:

 

We won. We're done. Finally, and we won. No more fighting. I ran to Sunggyu as fast as I could when I knew that we're finished. "Sunggyu!" I hugged him tightly. "We're done! We're done!" I was so excited, I started acting like a little girl and started jumping up and down. "Yay! Yay!"

He ruffled through my hair. "Woohyun. Calm down. Yeah. I know we won." He smiled after he was done talking.

But I continued jumping. "I can't help it! I'm so happy!" Suddenly, he captured my lips and I melted into his kiss.

"Yah." We turned around and saw Myungsoo glaring at us. "I know we're all happy but Sungyeol still isn't awake."

I shrugged. "Kiss him."

He looked at me weirdly. "What?!"

I shrugged again. "Kiss him."

"No way!"

I crossed my arms. "Why? If you love him, why can't you kiss him? Or.....you don't love him? Which one L? You can't have both. It's either Sungyeol, or do you want Sungjong?" I saw him bit his lip. Maybe he finally realized it's Sungyeol and that it always had been. Never Sungjong.

"Woohyun~ah. Don't give so much pressure on L. He's had enough aready." Sunggyu said, giving me another peck. "Woohyun. There's something I've been wanting to ask you."

I smiled. "What is it yeobo?"

He blushed and looked at the floor than back at me. "I uh.......Nam Woohyun. I love you, and I know that. I love you too..so....Nam Woohyun." He kneeled down and pulled something out of his pocket and showed it to me. I gasped. "I want you to walk the same path with me. Will you marry me?"

I lost my mind and my hands covered my mouth, speechless. Tears formed in my eyes. I looked into his. And then nodded.

He got up and I hugged him. "Oh me God Sunggyu! Of course! Of course!" Finally, I started crying and he wrapped his hands around me.

Around us, Sungjong, Dongwoo, Hoya, the 13 gods and the 9 angels, and even Myungsoo clapped for us.

Suddenly, there was a chill in the air.

 

No One's POV:

 

"If....I'm going down..." Someone said, "I'm taking someone with me." It was Sojin. She was alive but on the edge of death. She held up her wand and aimed at the nearest person to her.....Myungsoo.

Sungyeol had just opened his eyes and pushed Myungsoo out of the way. "Myungsoo! Watch!" He got up and blocked the attack. Sojin smirked and fell.This time, for sure.

Myungsoo had just caught Sungyeol in the middle of his fall. "Sungyeol! Sungyeol!"

The hurt boy slowly opened his eyes and smiled. "Myungsoo.....I'm glad you're alrght." His eyes went to Woogyu. "Sunggyu and Woohyun. I hope you have a happy life." Then, he looked back to Myungsoo. "Myungsoo. Please don't be sad. I want you to be with Sungjong." He groaned in the pain of his aimed spot. "Myungsoo....I love you...." Then he stopped moving.

 

Myungsoo's POV:

 

No....no...this can't be happening. I finally got Sungyeol back and I lost him again....no...No! I can't let this happening!

I heard Sungong yell, not realizing I starting running, I tripped over a stone. I slammed my fists on the floor  that was wet with my overflowing tears. "No! No!"

I felt a hand pat my back. "This can't be happening! No! No! I can't lose him again!"

"Myungsoo. Everything is going to be alright." It was a soothing voice. Tinkerbell. I heard her sniffing. She was crying as well.

"I've known Sungyeol more than you have." It sounded like hse wiped a tear. "I think he meant it when he said he wanted you to be with Sungjong. He doesn't want you to cry your whole life. He wants you to be happy, with Sungjong."

I nodded. Even I do love Sungyeol. If he wants me to be happy, then I will be, with or without Sungjong.

 

Woohyun's POV:

 

I thought Myungsoo commited suicide after what had happened. He took it hard, but it seemed like he's got it undercontrol now. -sigh- Sungyeol was a good friend. He was very funny too. Like a choding.

I gave Sungyeol to Myungsoo. He stared at him and then smiled. "For you Sungyeol." He placed a kiss on his forehead and picked him up bridal style. "I think it would be appropriate for his funeral." He brushed the motionless boy's hair. "Oh and Sunggyu and Woohyun. Did you decide your wedding date?" Sunggyu nodded. "December 20th." (A/N: My birthday lol)

He looked down at Sungyeol again. "I love you Sungyeol."