You'll See

An Infinite Fairy Tale

                                                                                                                      cf9b_the_wand.jpg

 

 

 

 

"So what's your move, PRINCE?"

Sunggyu looked at Woohyun and Sunjong back and forth. "Let them go or else you wouldn't like what's going to happen next."

The witch smirked. "Tell you what. We'll let one of them go. Your choice. Either it's this girly one, or the other. Which one?"

"Prince..." Woohyun tried to let the word out before the witch held onto him even tighter.

Sunggyu looked at Woohyun and closed his eyes. "I'm sorry Woohyun." Then, he rushed to Sungjong.

Woohyun's heart broke after Sunggyu's words. How could he.... Before he could do anything, everything went black.

 


"Where....am I?" Woohyun woke up in a small room with a foul smell, dirty walls, destroyed objects.

"You're finally awake."

Woohyun turned to the door. "You witch! Let me out!"

But this seemed different. The lady seemed....weird...a bit....nice. "It's alright." She said softly.

Woohyun siged. "Just kill me if you want. I don't care anymore. I'm just an outcast. And nobody likes outcasts."

She smiled, surprisingly, her teeth were perfect. "It's going to be alright. We witches are like you. We're outcasts as well. Hated by everyone, it's the same. Don't worry. We're not going to hurt you. Now let's go to the kitchen and get some food in you okay?"

Woohyun hesitated a bit, and then shrugged. "Ummm....sure." He got up from the rusty bed and walked downstairs.

The food smelled amazing. Never knew a witch can cook.

"He's awake?" Said the sister witch.

The other one nodded. "Yepp. He's a handsome boy isn't he, Sojin?"

Sojin nodded her curly black hair. "Yeah. Jihae, pass me the salt."

Woohyun sat down on the chair and tocuhed his cheek. It was rough and felt like dried up tear stains. "Why are you guys so nice? I thought you were witches."

Jihae chuckled. "I prefer sorcerors." She said as she placed a bowl of soup infront of Woohyun.

"So why did you try to kill me?" He asked as he took a sip.

Sojin sighed. "We saw the darkness and hatred in that prince's heart towards you. There has to be a way to help you."

Woohyun stared at the soup and thought back to the accident. Oh yeah...He...left me for Sungjong....Even if they weren't witches, they still found that Sunggyu must have cared about Sunjong more....

Jihae stared at the boy. "What's wrong? Is the soup too hot?"

Woohyun snapped out his thoughts and shook his head. "No..it's nothing. The soup is delicious."

Sojin smiled. "I'm glad. Let's go have some fun outside!"

Woohyun raised a brow. "What do you mean?"

"You'll see." Jihae smirked as she took out her wand.

"What are you---" But before Woohyun could finish, he felt a weird feeling in his heart.

Sojin smiled again. "Let's go," She said with a low voice.