Myungsoo....please help me.

An Infinite Fairy Tale

 

                                                      tumblr_lsdp78a8gK1qkeieto2_500.gif

 

 

Woohyun's POV:

 

I walked happily into Sunggyu's hospital room, skipping like a little girl while carrying a basket full of fruits. "Yeobo?" I called out when I opened the door. There were slight snoring. Awww~Sunggyu's was sooo cute when he's sleeping. I planted a kiss on his lips. "Yeobo. Wake up~" I said with another kiss.

He stirred. First, he stretched and then when he opened his eyes, he smiled sweetly. "Jagiya~" He said, pulling me into a kiss.

I chuckled when I broke it and handed the basket towards the sleeping prince. "Here. Eat these. They're sweet."

He smirked as he sat up and scratched the back of his head. "Nothing's sweeter than my Woohyun baby." He teased as he slipped his tounge into my mouth.

I giggled. "Yah. Since when did you become so cheesy?" I said as I kissed him back.

He continued kissing me. "Ever since...." He said between kisses. "You became soo hot and y."

I blushed when he said 'y'. "You think I'm y?" I said, still blushing.

He broke the kiss. "Why can't I? You ARE the girl in this relationship." He laughed.

I blushed even harder when he finished his sentence. "Yah! How come I'm the girl?! I can not, CAN NOT, be the girl! There is no way!" I said, stomping my right foot.

He stood up and wrapped my waist, pulling me super close. "Yah." He said calmly. "Is this the way you treat your boyfriend AND the prince of FairyTale Land?"

I blushed and clenched my fists up to my chest. "N-No. B-but if you keep calling me a girl then yeah." I said, grabbing an apple with his arms still aound me.

I heard him smirk. "Alright then. Then you're my princess."

I nearly spat out the chewed fruit in his face. "P-PRINCESS?!"

He smirked again. "Why not? A prince must have a princess right? And you're the only princess for me~~~" He said as he placed a kiss on me. "Besides,...you make one hot y princess."

I blushed again, when it vanished, I smirked. "Well. Prince. What would you want your princess to do?" I whispered in his ear seductively and I felt his hands go up my shirt.

 

Myungsoo's POV:

 

I was with Sungjong up on the roof garden. It was beautiful. Everything seemed....so peaceful. I followed Sungjong as he picked some flowers. He looked so much like a girl. He's so cute.

"Myungsoo! Look!" He said, holding up flowers up to my face.

Pansies.....they were pansies.......Sungyeol's favorite flower.....But I just had to pluck his flowers......

I smiled as I took the flowers and started walking while plucking every petal.

 

Sungyeol's POV:

 

I watched as the tore up pansy petals fall from my hand and onto the floor. I sighed as I watch them disappear into thin air. Just like Myungsoo. Everything I love is gone. I sighed again. Stupid Flowers. Then, something shiny on my finger caught my eye.

Flashback:

Myungsoo came through the front door with his hands behind his back. I was cooking until he startled when he rested his head on my shoulder.

"Hey baby~" He said.

I chuckled. "Hold on. I need to finish cooking this dish." He shook his head whch made my shoulder feel weird. "No~" He whined. "I have something to give you."

I gave up and brushed my hands on my apron. "Yeah? What is it?" In a flash, red flowers appeared infront of my eyes.

"Happy Birthday!!!" He shouted and kissed me.

"Myungsoo! Oh my god! They're pansies! How did you know I loved this flowers?!" I jumped up and down as I hugged him. "Thank you so much! I love you!"

He chuckled. "Of course I know you love these. Everytime we go to the water garden, you will always pick them." I smiled brightly again. "Thank you so much Myungsoo!" I said, kissing his lips.

When I put the flowers into a vase, his arms wrapped around me again. "You still have another present." He said, smiling.

I raised a brow. "It's ok Myungsoo. I love pansies but you don't have to give me more."

He shook his head. "Nope~" He said slowly. "Something else." When he finished that sentence, he picked up my right hand and placed something on my 4th finger. A ring. He placed a ring on my ring finger.

"I love you." He whispered in my ear. Tears started forming in my eyes. The rings was carved 'Mine forever.'

I hugged him tightly and stared at the shiny accessory. "Does this mean that you'll love me forever and only me?"

He laughed. "Babo. What do you think?" He said with a bright tone and placed another kiss on me.

I smiled back ."Then I'll wear this forever."

End of Flashback.

 

I sighed again. He sounded so sincere back then. How can love change like this? Was I just not worthy for him? Was is because mybe I didn't love him as much? Or he jsut wanted to leave me?......I loved him.......

My thoughts were interuppted when Jihae came into the room. She sat next to me.

"You alright?" She asked with great concern.

"I guess...." Obviously, I lied, nothing's alright. And nothing will be....Myungsoo doesn't want me anymore. "Umm...Jihae?"

She turned to me. "Yeah?"

I looked at the crushed up flowers on my hand. "Um...about the favor....can we break it off? I don't...want Myungsoo anymore. Obviously, you can tell that I still love him but...he's with Sungjong now. I don't want to ruin their love. I don't want Sungjong to feel the same way I did, neglected and hurt."

She made a low growl. "Sungyeol. If you really love him then why do you let him go?"

I shrugged. "I do love him but.....I can't ruin his love now right? I'll be as horrible as...as he was to me."

She made a loud sigh. "No. You will get Myungsoo back. Sojin and I'll help you. But you need to kill Sunggyu. That's the only way we'll help you."

I looked up at her dark eyes. "Why do we have to kill Prince Sunggyu?"

"Enough talking." She nearly barked. "You will kill Sunggyu no matter what."

I pulled out my sword. "No you won't."

She waved her wand at me and a strip of lightning aimed at me. But I blocked it back using me floating powers. I sent the near teapots and flew it at her but she sliced it with one wave of her wand.

She aimed another lightning. I dodged it this time but someone hit me on my back. On the floor, I turned around. It was Sojin. Dammit. It's two against one. Quickly, I tired to flee out the window, but Sojin's magic caught me. She used the chandelier and trapped me inside a cage.

"Let me out!" I shouted, ramping on the bars.

Sojin looked at me with her evil eyes. "Like we said, You will kill Sunggyu no matter what."

It felt like time suddenly slowed down when both Jihae and Sojin began casting a spell on me. I was so scared, I forgot how to yell. Myungsoo. Please...Help me.

 

Myungsoo's POV:

 

I felt a shiver when I woke up. It was about 3 in the morning. But something made me feel like someone needed me.....Sungyeol? Is he alright?