OH MY GOD!!!

An Infinite Fairy Tale

                                                       31bbee8802235c98_tumblr_lmsd5w3Irw1qf7kl

 

 

 

 

Sunggyu POV:

 

I could hear that couple fighting again. What was it? Myung.....soo? And Sungyeol right? Anyway, they're fighting again. Over stupid soap.

"Argh! What's your problem?! You should have put the soap back! Geez." Sungyeol voice went louder than the TV Show I was watching.

"Stupid! It's your fault that you tripped on it!"

S- "No!"

M- "Yes!"

S- "No!"

M- "Yes!"

Suddenly, they stopped fighting and I could hear kissing sounds. Nevermind. I don't wanna know.

I looked over to the sleeping beauty on my lap. He looked so peaceful. So cute when he's sleeping. But...I just had to ruin it.

After all those things you said to me....no...I used to love you....but no. I was just being stupid. Was the sentence that kept going threw my head. He used to love me. I didn't know that. Now he blames himself...what have I become into?

Sungyeol came into the room holding a jar. "Alright Tinkerbell. Do your thing." A fairy came out and sat on Woohyun's forehead. She pulled out her wand and sprinkled on Woohyun.

Just then, he stirred. Sungyeol tried to shake him up but I stopped him. When his eyes were wide opened, he looked around. When he saw me, he smiled and threw his arms around my neck.

"Sunggyu!" He shouted. I could feel the tears through my shirt. He was crying. Crying his heart out.

"Woohyun. What happened?" I asked.

Sungyeol looked at me and Woohyun. "I'm gonna....Myungsoo!"

Woohyun stared at his lap. "Well. At first, they were nice, the witches. Then.....suddenly....I don't know. I felt this feeling that I needed to kill you. I don't know. It felt like I was in another world. When I woke up. I see myself. I see myself trying to kill you. I don't know....."

"Sooo.....even if you weren't yourself.......did you mean what you said before? You know....you used to love me?"

He looked at me, then at the floor, then sighed.

"Woohyun....I'm so sorry. I didn't know you loved me. And after all those things I said.....I---" I was cut off when Woohyun hugged me again.

"Please....I don't want to talk about it."  He let go of me and walked to the bathroom.

I sat there. Just there. Doing nothing.

 

Dawn came and the sun began to come up. It beamed on my face, making my eyes open. I tried to get up but I felt something pulling me down on my waist. Weird. I looked beside me. Oh. God. Woohyun.

"Woohyun." I said gently. "Wake up."

He rubbed his eyes. "Yes Prince?"

S-"Why are you sleeping with me again?"

W- "Sorry Prince. It's jsut that Myungsoo and Sungyeol.......yeah...let's just say that it got noisy." He yawned as his head fell on my shoulder and he fell asleep again. Cute.

After I carefully placed the sleeping beauty on the bed and walked to the kitchen. It's been quiet lately. Oh crap.

I ran to the Myungyeol couple room. "Hey have you seen---Oh God!" I ran out. Dammit. They were both . That was close. I would of seen....nevermind.

WE FORGET SUNGJONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm pretty hungry. Wait no. SUNGJONG!!!!!!!!!