Chocolate

An Infinite Fairy Tale

 

                                                                   chocolate-images-1.jpg

 

 

 

"So I'll be over at your house around 3 days alright?" Woohyun chatted with Taeyeon on the phone.

The other end answered. "Yeah Sure. Don't be late." She shouted a bit.

Woohyun chuckled "Alright. Bye."

My name is Nam Woohyun. I'm currently 20 right now. I live in Fairytale palace. It's a nice place with no bad guys or anything. Fairytale Palace is always peaceful. So anyway, I'm going over to my cousin's place today. What should I bring?

"Let's see....chocolate, cake, cupcake, sweets, book,...what else?"

 After a few minutes, he finally got settled and headed out the door with his little map. "Let's see. First, through the Snowy Woods."

 

The Snowy Woods was super dark even though it's called snowy. Woohyun shivered as he rubbed his arms. "It's so cold."

"Who are you?" A voice growled behind.

Woohyun turned around but the darkness covered up everything. "W-who's there?" He studdered.

Suddenly a pair of arms grabbed Woohyun around his waist. "Behind you."

Woohyun turned around let out a loud scream. In front of him, was a huge wolf. It's the wolf from LRRH! He shouted in his mind. "Let go of me!"

The wolf smirked. "As if. I'm not gonna let my meal escape."

Woohyun felt the smelly breath on his neck. "Help! Someone! Help!"

Just then, there was a rush sound in the leaves. The wolf lost his grip as someone had pounded his head. "You ok?" Said the voice.

Frightenly, Woohyun opened his eyes slowly and when he made out the figure infront of him, his eyes widened. "Y-YOU'RE......"

The boy nodded. He was in shining armor and a white horse walked up next to him. He bowed. "I'm the prince of FairyTale palace. Prince Sunggyu. You ok little princess?"

Woohyun blushed when he heard the prince call him princess. "Yah! I'm not a girl! Don't call me that."

Sunggyu chuckled. "You're a fiesty princess aren't you?"

Woohyun blushed harder. "Shut up!" He quickly got up and brushed his clothes. "I've gotta go." He took a few steps but was stopped when Sunggyu grabbed his wrist. "Yah." He began. "What. No thank you?"

Woohyun turned around and rolled his eyes. "Thank you for saving me and now I gotta go." But Sunggyu grip didn't loosen. "I think you know a better way to thank me?"

Woohyun turned around a raised a brow. "What do you want?"

Sunggyu rubbed his chin. "Well, I'm hungry first of all. And seond of all, I saved your life so you should be a bit thankful."

Woohyun sighed as he took out some of his snacks. "Here."

Sunggyu chuckled. "I don't eat alone. You're staying here."

Woohyun looked at the prince. "What?"

S- "I said that you're eating with me."

W- "No way!"

S- "Yes way."

W- "Make me!"

Sunggyu smirked. "Number 1, I'm the prince. Number 2, I saved you life. Should I continue?"

Woohyun sighed again. "Alright fine." He placed a mat on the floor and took out his snacks. Sunggyu plopped onto the mat and began eating.

With his stuffed with sweets, Woohyun chuckled at the prince. He's so cute when he's eating. Like a hamster.

Sunggyu caught Woohyun eyes and raised a brow. "Is something funny?"

Woohyun chuckle again. "You have chocolate on your cheek." He got up a bit and wiped the prince's cheek before the chocolate off on his thumb. "All better." He said cutely. "You look like a hamster. So cute."

Sunggyu blushed. "T-Thanks....I get that a lot...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So is the beginning good so far? Did I do well? I hoped you all enjoyed the first chapter!