Chapter 2

Little bets, MAJOR CONSEQUENCES!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Someone should pinch me that was one vivid dream I could not afford to have.

“Did they mixed up your result?” a quiet voice said in my ear. “This can’t be correct.”

At this point my anger should have snapped and I should have been giving a piece of my mind to Mr.Know.It.All. But the truth was that he has voiced my thoughts.

Then a hand closed around my wrist and steered me away from the board. I hardly knew where we were going. Then suddenly that hand pushed me down and my hit something hard so I realized that I had sat on our special tree.

“Well!” said Hyukjae, smiling. “Congratulations! Who would have seen that one coming?” That was below the belt, I mean I am not a baboon head so why SUCH a surprise?

“I didn’t see that one coming.” said Donghae with a face of disappointment which I knew was just a mask as no matter what he was not a jealous type friend. “Now I feel like a pea-brain.”

Now I had to smile. I think the first shock of result has wear off.

“You know what Min?” I looked at Hyuk so that he would go on. “I think we all can even go to NYU next fall.”

NYU?!?!  That means New York! Which means America! Which means a Big Country…. Which means Dad saying a big NO! It’s true that Hyuk and I had talked animatedly about going to America and doing this and that. But I know it was all in my dreams. At this point my goal was to convince my parents in letting me go to Seoul at least and I know just the University which would be good for all three of us.

 “I don’t know Hyuk,” I said “Studying Abroad is a big deal. I hardly think that our parents will be thrilled with such an idea.”

“I know my parents are cool with everything, seeing that they sent Leetuek Hyung to study in England,” Hyuk said.

“Talking about parents, I think we should head home and break the good news.” said Hae, hopping down the tree.

“Naw! Min and I had a deal,” Hyuk told Donghae. “We have to go to Mall. You can come with us if you want to.”

“Oh no! I would rather eat frogs than go shopping with you guys. I have a reputation to hold.”

“Doesn’t being friend with a gay and pink loving guy already ruined your reputation?” I asked innocently.

“No. Actually being friends with you has its advantages,” Hae said with bright eyes.

I nodded to him. Of course, the advantage of making a World Record of most girl friends, because Hyuk and I are quite popular among girls just as friend (Something I am not fond of).

“Anyhoo,I don’t think I feel like shopping,” I said ignoring Hyuk’s smiley face. “I had much rather head home and rest. I couldn’t sleep well last night.”

“Neither did I,” said Hyuk, walking toward his car.

Donghae and I followed. Hyukjae and I said goodbye to Hae as we sat in Hyuk’s car. We talked the whole way but keeping topics light and arranged a trip of Mall for tomorrow. Then the car stopped right in front of my house.

My home is quite a cozy little house sort. On ground floor we have two bedrooms, a kitchen and attach dinning and a sitting room right in front of the front door. Kitchen is on the left of sitting room and a staircase touching the wall of kitchen leads to the door of my room, which is on the east-south side of our house with a clear view of backyard and Cho Kyuhyun’s bedroom, as both of our houses backyards are separated by only a small fence. My Hyung, Yesung’s room is on right side of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter