Chapter 8

Little bets, MAJOR CONSEQUENCES!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyukjae’s Mom opened the door after I rang the bell.

“Auntie!” I exclaimed and gave her a big hug. “Long time no see. That café of yours is surely keeping you guys busy right? I hardly see Mom home as well.” I let her go and pouted hard.

“Omo my Sungminnie looks so cute.” She said after she saw my pouting face. “And we wouldn’t have to work so hard if our own sons had helped us. But no, they prefer to work in another ice-cream parlor rather than their own mother’s café.” Hyuk’s mom said sternly.

“Well don’t get me wrong Auntie, but moms bossing us around in the house is more than enough.” I told her laughing hard at her own pouting face.

“Is Hyuk home?” I asked her.

“Yeah he is in his room.” I started walking even before she has finished. When I reached at the top of stairs Hyuk’s mom yelled behind me. “Knock the door before you enter.”

Well that was weird. I have never needed to knock at Hyuk’s door before. But just to respect Hyuk’s mom I knocked at his door and without waiting for an answer I opened the door in next second.

There I saw Hyuk and Hae heavily making out on the bed, Hae’s hands were inside Hyuk’s shirt and Hyuk’s hands were desperately trying to pull Hae closer to him. It was just like watching the start of an video, where the actors still has their clothes on. And just hearing the loud moans of Hyuk I knew I would have nightmares for at least a week. Now I know the reason why Hyuk’s mom wanted me to knock first.

Don’t get me wrong. It’s not that I was enjoying seeing my friends make out like that. But I was so shocked that I couldn’t move and because of that reason my bag slipped from my fingers and landed on the floor with a loud thud. That seemed to wake all of us up.

Hyuk and Hae looked up to see me standing in the door way of his room. I opened my mouth to say I was sorry to have come unannounced when Hyuk pushed Hae away and sat on the bed and said. “Finally you are here. We have been waiting for age’s man.” and gave me a big gummy smile, acting like he had not shown me the worst image I had seen in my whole life.

To say I was shocked would be an understatement. I did not want to SEE my best friends making out like that. Of course if Hyuk has told me later then I would have asked for details.

“Hey Min why are you still standing in the doorway? Come in and sit down.” Hae said to me but I still couldn’t move.

“I think Sungmin is in shock. Baby, why don’t you go and get us some drinks and snacks from downstairs.” Hyuk asked Hae.

“Anything for you babe.” Donghae said while leaning forward and giving a peck on Hyuk’s lips. Then he got up to get us snacks. On his way out he patted my back in way which said, don’t worry you will get use to it. And all I could think about was; Baby?!? Babe?!? How much have they progressed in one freaking day??

Hyukjae got up and pulled me toward the bed. “Min please snap out of it! We are going out together, remember?”

“How did this happened?” I asked in a shaky voice.

“Well yesterday night when Donghae was about to drop me off, he kissed me. And I am not exactly sure how we reached this stage. But it just happened.” Hyuk told me, slightly blushing.

“I thought Hae said he didn’t pounce on his girlfriend on the first day of dating.” I said.

“Well technically it’s was second day.” Hyukjae said nonchalantly. “And beside, I think, as Donghae tends to date for only 5-6 days then he has to progress faster than normal relations.”

“No that’s not true.” I denied while shaking my head. “I have talked with Jessica, Dara, Tiffany and Sulli after their break ups with Donghae, since they all are my friends. All of them told me that Donghae never took a step forward in their relationship other than giving a kiss on cheek and all that sweet talk.”

“Well that is strange! Donghae always showed us a playboy image of his.” Hyuk said frowning. “Maybe we should ask Yoona, Donghae dated her for whole 10 days. Which is Donghae’s record, right?”

“Yeah but we are not exactly on talking terms with Yoona.” I reminded Hyukjae.

“But I need to know Min because I feel like my crush is developing into something more. I don’t want to get hurt because of him.” Hyuk said while looking at me with a sad smile. Before I could reply…..

“Look babe! Mom made us sandwiches, cookies and fresh juice.” Donghae came back with a tray full of goodies and a wide happy smile on his face.

“Mom?!?” I turned toward Hyuk with my eyebrows raised but Hyukjae only sighed.

“Since Hyuk and I are in a relation so I thought that I should call his Mom as Mom.” Donghae told me ignoring Hyuk’s heavy sigh.

“Yeah that reminds me. Your Mom told me to knock on your door before entering earlier.” I said , turning to face Hyukjae. “Does that means she knows about all this?” I asked while gesturing toward my two best friends.

“Yeah! Unfortunately she knows more than she should because of your stupid friend.” Hyukjae told me while rolling his eyes at Donghae’s protest on being called stupid. “Yesterday

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter