Chapter 14

Little bets, MAJOR CONSEQUENCES!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up in the morning with a heavy heart, last night’s event flashed through my eyes and I felt like crying. But today was my first day as a University student so I tried to cheer myself up and got out of bed. The first thing that caught my eyes made me smile sincerely, I saw my best friends cuddling and looking so peaceful and cute together.

I prayed to God that they will remain happy like this all their life.

I took a quick shower and left the room without any breakfast. I just didn’t felt like eating anything. I still had two hours before class so I took a stroll around the university, it is huge. When I was done with my mission of ‘roaming through whole university’, I realized that I was only left with 15 minutes before my class starts. So I made my way back to my class.

I easily found the lecture room and went inside to see Kyuhyun talking with his friend Changmin, who was turned in his seat to talk with Kyuhyun, since Kyuhyun was a seat behind him. As soon as Kyuhyun saw me he pointed at the seat next to him, I unconsciously smiled as I went to take my seat.

“Hey!” I breathed in a shaky voice.

“Hi! You look lovely today.” Half of my mind scoffed ‘Here comes the cheesiness’ and half squealed like a teenage girl because of his comment.

“I know,” I said to him, trying to act like a cocky bastard.

Kyuhyun raised his eyebrow at me but then smiled. “So when are you coming back to the room, roommate?”

“I don’t know,” I replied honestly and looked down as guilt rushed over me.

“I hope you come back soon.” He said to me in such a sweet and sincere voice that it tugged at my heart.

I thank God a million time when our teacher came in the class at that exact moment and saved me from giving any response to Kyuhyun, which could have been 'Okay i am coming back today.'

“Hey everyone!” Our teacher greeted us with a lot of enthusiasm. “I am you teacher Kim Dongwoon. I will be teaching you Applied Music composition but truth be told I am here to give you some basic about composing a song because in my opinion no one can learn to compose, the only thing you need is inspiration….”

Mr. Kim seemed really passionate about his work, he started to tell us about the different kind of inspirations which gave our world beautiful yet meaningful songs…. It took about nearly an hour of the class.

“Now I know all of you here at some point must have compose a song or two. It need not be a song worth ranking on world music charts but it’s something which defines you. So I want to hear it, even if it’s a small part. Now who is up for it?” The teacher suddenly expressed his desire to hear our self compose songs.

A wild hushed passed through the class, everyone seemed nervous to perform their self composition in front of their teacher but Mr. Kim looked expectedly around the room.

I myself was nervous. I mean of course I also have a song with proper lyrics but I don’t have the confidence to sing it even in front of my own friends let alone a greet composer and a class of 20.

A few of my class fellows gather their nerves and played out their own compositions, some with lyrics and some without. I was mesmerize by them but still kept fidgeting in my seat because of nervousness.

“Hey, relax! I won’t let him eat you or anything.” Kyuhyun leaned toward me and put an arm around me to reassure me. I started to calm down a bit but then he pecked my cheek lightly.

“Yah! What are you doing? We are in a class.” I scolded him in a whisper while pushing the ert away from me. He just chuckled lightly but since we were talking among ourselves so the teacher had his full attention on us.

“So what about you two? Would you like to share your composition with us?” The teacher turned toward me and Kyuhyun.

“Yes sir! I am Cho Kyuhyun.” Kyuhyun said and walked toward the piano placed in the class and started his composition and in bonus he sang as well.

(It’s a song ‘Marry you’ by Super Junior)

Love~ Oh baby my girl~
You’re my everything, your beauty blinds me
My bride, my present from the heavens above
Are you happy? There’s tears flowing from your eyes
Until the day your black hair turns grey
I promise to love you forever
I want to tell you every single day that “I love you”
Would you marry me?
I want to live loving you and cherishing you
I want to put you to sleep in my arms every night
Would you marry me?
Will you give my heart this permission?
*I’ll stay next to you for the rest of my life (I do)
I love you (I do)
Through rain and snow I’ll cherish you (I do)
I’ll take care of you (My love)

I was thoroughly enjoying the song, his velvet like voice made me so calm. I was so into the song that I didn’t realize that Kyuhyun was looking at me throughout the song. When he stopped, I opened my eyes and they were met with chocolate brown ones. I blushed and looked away.

Kyuhyun got the biggest applause compare to others as he came to sit by me.

“Wow! I have to say I am impressed, not only with your composition skills but also because of your singing voice. It’s beautiful.” Mr. Kim praised Kyuhyun. “I hope you don’t mind my asking but what inspired you in writing this?”

“Well,” Kyuhyun started and he actually looked really shy. “There is this guy; his and my mom wanted us to get married. He didn’t like me much so one day I was thinking about different ways to purpose to him and suddenly I came up with this song.”

I was blushing so hard that I knew my face would bust any second now and my inner teenage girl was screaming OMG! He wrote the song for me! He wrote it for ME!!

“So did he accept your proposal Oppa?” a girl from behind asked Kyuhyun.

“No, he is playing hard to get.”

“He did listen to the song, right?” Mr. Kim asked, probably shocked that how can someone not answer a ‘Yes I do!’ after this song.

“Y-Yeah, he did.” was Kyuhyun’s response.

“Just now!” I scoffed quietly but Kyuhyun heard me and gave a small smile to me.

“Once again great job! Now what do you have for us?” Mr. Kim turned his attention toward me.

“Hello! My name is Lee Sungmin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter