Chapter 16

Little bets, MAJOR CONSEQUENCES!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I buried myself in Mr. Snuggles a little more because of the wonderful warmth. I smiled to myself when I realized that he smelled just like Kyuhyun. But wait! When did Mr. Snuggles got so big? and how come he has a heart beat??

Then the reality hit me. Whole of last night’s event came rushing toward me and I started to panic. Confessing to him is one thing. Kissing him half the night while lying in his bed is another thing. But calling myself his FUTURE HUSBAND!! Well that is just plain stupid of me!

Relax! Sungmin Relax! All you have to do is get out of his bed without waking him up and make a run for your life. Piece of cake!

I gentle pulled my leg from between his, and was about to put it down from the bed when two arms wound around my waist and…

“Don’t even think about it. Don’t you even dare put a single toe out of this bed.” came a warning in a husky morning voice.

I gulped and slowly put my leg back on the bed. But didn’t have the nerves to turn around and face him.

“What? No morning kiss for your future husband?” Kyuhyun asked in a cute voice which only made me blush.

Kyuhyun sat up on the bed and gently tugged at me so I could face him, “I swear to God Minnie! If you run away from me this time I am personally gonna kidnap you and will take you away to an isolated island and keep you there until you get pregnant.”

“But I am a boy.” I pointed out in a small whisper.

“Well I guess then we are never coming back from there.” Kyuhyun said while shrugging.

“Yah!” I protested at his silly threat while lightly hitting his chest. “I will not run away from you but can you promise me one thing.”

Kyuhyun nodded.

“Please don’t tell our parents just yet.” I asked while giving him puppy dog eyes.

“Okay, I promise.” Kyuhyun said while laughing at my look, “So about that morning kiss….”

“YAH! OPEN UP!” Suddenly someone started to bang on our rooms door.

“Isn’t that Hyukjae?” Kyuhyun asked me.

“Yeah I guess it is.”

“LEE SUNGMIN! OPEN UP THIS DAMN DOOR!!” came Hyuk’s angry voice with an increase in the pounding.

I got up and pushed the cupboard away from the door and opened it so my stupid friend can stop disturbing all the other boys on our floor as well.

Hyukjae and Donghae came inside our room, carrying lots of shopping bags, as soon as I opened the door, both wearing an identical smile on their faces. Was he the same Hyuk who was angrily beating down my room’s door just a minute ago?

“Hey babe look,” Donghae suddenly pointed at my bed. “That bed seemed not to be touched at all.”

“Sleeping in same bed are we?” Hyuk smirked at me and Kyuhyun.

I looked away blushing while Kyuhyun tried to argue back, “Not the way your erted mind works!”

“Oh please! You mean to say that you never had a wet dream about Sungmin?”

I was flabbergasted at Hyuk’s question but was more shocked to see that Kyuhyun was left speechless so that means…..

Kyuhyun noticed my shocked expression and said in a fluster, “What?! I am healthy guy.”

“Oh Sungmin stop acting so shock and innocent, it’s not like you are any saint. Last time you saw gay , you confessed that you imagined doing those things with Kyuhyun.”

“LEE HYUKJAE!!” I screamed in embarrassment and frustrations.

“Opps!” Hyuk exclaimed cutely. And Donghae just kept laughing in the background.

“Was there any reason for coming here, other than embarrassing us?” I asked in somewhat a calm voice.

“Yeah. You didn’t come back to the room last night so Hae and I went shopping in the morning. So here you go.” Hyukjae said while passing me a shopping back. I peeked inside and saw a cute pink and white dress. Then it hit me, THE BET!!

“I forgot about it,” I mumbled softly.

“Obviously! Or you wouldn’t be here.” Hyukjae scoffed at my late reaction. “So Min….” Hyuk started while waving toward Kyuhyun. That confused Kyuhyun a lot but I need not ask what Hyuk was referring to.

“Kyuhyun!” I softly called out.

“Yes Minnie.” Kyuhyun turned to me with a soft smile. Maybe because it was first time I called his name in this manner.

“Will you go out on a date with me on this Saturday?” I asked in a whisper while looking at the ground.

Kyuhyun put his hand on my chin and made me look at him, “I would love to.” We both smiled at each other but our cute moment ended when…

“Why Saturday? Why not today??” Donghae whined.

“Idiot!” Hyukjae said while hitting Donghae’s head. “Of course they will go out on the weekend.”

“Anyway, Min you are gonna be getting ready for your date in our room. I will personally make you ready for that. I hope you don’t mind Kyuhyun.” Hyukjae asked Kyuhyun while smiling at him.

“Even though you are freaking me out with your weird talk but no, I don’t mind.”

“Great! Then we will be leaving.” Hyuk said and turned around to go.

“Wait!” I stopped them. “What’s in the other shopping bags?”

“Oh these are something’s you will need later,” Hyuk said pointing to one shopping bag in his hand. “While the one Donghae is holding, is for Jaejoong.”

“Does he even know??” I asked, how can they just go and buy dresses for guys like that?!

“Not yet. But you haven’t met him yet so you don’t know him much, but as soon as I will mention our plan to him, trust me he will say yes.” Hyuk said quite confidently. “Now bye!!”

And with that they both left us alone.

“I am very confused at the moment.” Kyuhyun confessed.

“Trust me you don’t wanna know.” I assured him gently.

Kyuhyun shrugged, “Okay! But I am still waiting for my morning kiss.”

“Well, keep waiting till tomorrow morning. Let’s get ready now; we have a class in an hour.”

“I am not moving from here until I get my kiss.” Kyuhyun said while stubbornly sitting down on his bed.

I sighed heavily and went toward my-stubborn-future-husband.

“Just remember Cho Kyuhyun, if we got late then it’s your fault.”

“Okay.” Kyuhyun smirked at me.

And with that we started our make out session.

   

 

 

                                                                                            ********************

 

Quite surprisingly we reached our class with 10 minutes to spare. And frankly speaking I was dreading meeting Kyuhyun’s clingy fans right now.

And as soon as we entered the class, I saw Se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter