Chapter 18

Little bets, MAJOR CONSEQUENCES!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“OH LORD THAT HURTS!!” Hyukjae shouted in pain while Hae, Jae and I rolled in laughter.

When I was able to suppress my laughter a little I said, “You lose!” and gave an evil grin to my friend slash now-an-enemy. Oh baby its revenge time!

You ask why? Hmmm….

Well, when my friends rudely interrupted the ending of my beautiful date and forced me to leave my Kyu… it’s safe to say that I was really pissed off. I wanted to explode in anger when they ignored my glares and had the nerves to ask ‘So how did it go?’ with those stupid giddy smiles on their faces. But since I am a rational person so I just thought to give them the silent treatment…. But after sometime I realized that the make-up and the pink paint on my nails would not be able to come off on its own…

Finally I ended up giving them the ‘details’ of my date. Its one thing to tell them about all 100 kisses and not-so-subtle touches that I shared with Kyuhyun but it’s highly another thing when Hyuk said, “How boring, and here I sat thinking that you will do something other than having fun!”

My eye twitched in anger and I wanted to hit Hyuk were it hurts the most. And Bingo!!

Flash back:

After waking up, at 2pm I might add, I took a refreshing shower and went downstairs. I followed the laughter sound and came in the kitchen where Hyuk and Jaejoong were busy making…. I don’t know if it’s legal to call it brunch anymore so…. lunch. Hae was sitting on the small dining table right in the middle of the kitchen.

“Morning guys!” I said loudly and sat down on the chair beside Donghae.

Jaejoong and Donghae said ‘Morning’ back as a greeting but of course it would kill Hyuk to let pass any opportunity to tease me, “So sunshine, why the late wake-up?? Did your boyfriend go rough on you last night?”

Throwing curse on my best friend so early in the morning (at least for me), not something I am fond of…

“Hey Jae! Did your parents already left?” I asked when I didn’t saw anyone other than us. It’s a safe subject to start after pissing off Hyuk with my ‘you don’t exist anymore’ treatment.

“Yeah. They left like 4 hours ago.”

“Oh! I am sorry I didn’t even greet them.” Real great!! I am staying at these poor people’s house and didn’t even have the decency to properly greet them.

“Don’t worry Min, you can meet them some other time. My parents are really cool people so they don’t really mind bad manner kids.” Jae teasingly reassured me and all I had said ‘Yah!’ in protest when the door bell rang.

“I will get it,” Jae said and left to open the door while Hyukjae placed all the prepared food on the table like a good future house wife he will be….

“So, still ignoring me?” Hyuk asked as he sat down beside me and nudged me a little when I didn’t give any response… finally I narrowed my eyes at him and he only gave me a cute smile in return.

“Here you go Oppa, these are for you.” We heard a voice of a girl coming closer to kitchen.

“Really?? You made these for me?” We heard Jaejoong asked as he entered the kitchen with a really pretty girl behind him.

“Well technically Oppa made them but I nicked some for you.” The pretty girl replied and that reply was enough to put a blissful smile and look on Jae’s face and us three were left really confuse at that.

The pretty girl noticed us with our eyebrows raised and nudged Jaejoong out of his fantasy world and pointed toward us.

“Oh!” Jaejoong exclaimed after coming back to the earth. “Sorry I forgot the introduction part. Guys this is Krystal. She is my favorite hoobae from high school and my neighbor here. And Krystal these are my University friends Donghae, Sungmin and Hyukjae.” Jae completed his introduction while pointing at the respective person.

“Hello Oppas.” Krystal said with a pretty smile and bowed a little in respect.

“Hey Krystal,” a chorus was heard from three of us.

“Okay Oppa,” Krystal said while turning toward Jaejoong. “You enjoy your cookies and I am leaving now.”

“Hey stay for some breakfast. I just made it.”

“Breakfast? But it’s 3pm!” Krystal exclaimed while taking a peek at her watch.

“What he meant was, would you like to have some lunch with us?” I hastily tried to change the subject.

“No it’s okay. I am going out with my friends in an hour so I have to go now.” Krystal replied while giving us an amuse smile.

“Okay,” Jae said and went to show Krystal out while Hyuk got up to get the plate of cookies from the counter, where Jae left them.

“Hmm… they smell nice.” Hyuk commented and took one from the plate.

“Don’t you dare eat that cookie Hyukjae!” Exclaimed Jae as he came back to the kitchen.

“What?! Now you are not even gonna share with us?” Hyukjae asked while pouting at Jaejoong.

“Sorry Hyuk. I will make you many more cookies later but these are just for me.” Jaejoong said while sitting with us and hugging the plate toward himself.

“Why?” I finally asked seeing the weird behavior of my friend.

“Because he made them.” Was the only reply Jae made with a sheepish grin on his face.

“Uh??” rest of us made a noise in confusion.

“Yunho made them,” said Jaejoong like it’s the most obvious thing in the world but when he kept getting blank looks from us he face palmed himself and add, “Oh I forgot to mention, Krystal Jung is Jung Yunho’s little sister.”

“Oooohhhh..!!” Finally realization was drawn on us.

“Does she know that you like her brother?” Donghae asked.

“Yeah!” Jaejoong replied while a hint of pink colored his cheeks. “Actually, she is really supportive about it.”

“Really?? Then we can ask her to help us in your make over. She is a girl so she would know better. Especially about waxing and stuff.” Hyuk suggested. But Jaejoong just started shaking his head rapidly even before Hyuk has finished his suggestion.

“Absolutely no! Yes she is supportive but she can’t keep anything from her brother. She loves him too much so she will tell on us in a blink.” Jaejoong explained and we all nodded in understanding.

“So what are we suppose to do about waxing?” I asked Jae while enjoying my breakfast.

“We got everything we needed while you were on your date. So we will start as soon as we are done eating.”

With that said we all finished our lunch and did dishes, then after an hour we found melted hot wax and a Jaejoong in boxer in front of us.

“Now what?” I asked in confusion.

“We just put some wax on his hairy legs and wait for a few seconds and then pull it off.” Hyuk explained to me but the nervousness was evident in his voice which meant he practically knew as much about this as I did.

“Okay let’s get started,” I said and took some wax and put on half an inch on Jae’s skin and pulled it off after few seconds.

“Ouch!” Jae exclaimed softly so maybe it doesn’t hurt as much as I thought.

“Min on this pace we won’t be able to wax whole of his leg even until tomorrow,” Hyuk pointed out. “According to the YouTube video we have to put a whole strip.”

Then we started to put more and more wax but that resulted in more and more curses and shouts of pain from Jaejoong. Hyuk seemed to be enjoy it a lot when he will pull off a large strip and then Jae would curse him for a life of hell from now on….

“Hyuk go easy on him,” I tried to stop my crazy friend for the nth time.

“Oh Min don’t worry,” Hyuk waved away my plea. “And come on Jae! Be a man!!” Hyuk said to Jae while laughing at him. Jae who was biting down on a cushion could only glare at him.

“Well I bet you will scream like a girl too if we were to wax your legs.” I said to Hyukjae.

“Of course not!” came a confident reply from my friend.

This was the best way to get revenge on him. With this thought in my mind I said, “Okay then. After we are done with Jae, we will put wax on you just once to see if you scream in pain or not. If you lose then we will wax both of your legs, right Jae?”

Jaejoong who was still biting down on the cushion just nodded his head rapidly to show he wanted the same thing.

“Okay. So if I win then I want….,” Hyuk started but tried thinking about what he should ask in return.

“You don’t need to think much because trust me you are not gonna win.” Jae said while putting down the abused cushion.

“Of course I am not gonna lose.” Hyuk scoffed at us. “So if I win then I will wax out Kyuhyun’s leg hairs.” Hyuk finally said to me with an evil grin on his face.

But I really like Kyu’s leg hairs then that means only one thing…. I just have to win.

“Okay, I have no problem.” I finally declared.

“Don’t you think we use poor Kyuhyun in our bets more than necessary?” Donghae asked while his eyes still on T.V.

He is so right but this time I won’t let Kyu down.

After Hyuk was done abusing Jaejoong I pulled the wax toward myself and made Hyuk lose his pajama’s. I started putting the wax from his knee to his ankle in one go.

“Here isn’t that too much?” Hyukjae complained and I just gave him an evil smirk before pulling the wax off…..

                                                            ***********************

“OH LORD THAT HURTS!!” Hyukjae shouted in pain while Hae, Jae and I rolled in laughter.

When I was able to suppress my laughter a little I said, “You lose!” and gave an evil grin to my friend slash now-an-enemy. Oh baby its revenge t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter