Chapter 21

Little bets, MAJOR CONSEQUENCES!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“HYUNG!! WAKE UP!” Henry shouted jumping up and down on me.

I woke up with a start and quickly sat up on my bed with Henry on my lap. “Where’s the fire?” I asked dumbly but clearly panicking.

Henry cutely tilted his head and thought for a bit. “In the kitchen.” Came a cute reply.

“There is an actual fire in the kitchen?!” I tried to confirm now that I have finally woken up.

He nodded his head cutely. “Yeah! And Mom is making breakfast on it.” He said like he was giving me a valuable piece of information.

I just face palmed myself and fell back on the bed with a sigh.

“No, no Hyung! Don’t go back to sleep. It’s Christmas! We have to open our presents and Mom says we can’t until everyone is in the living room.” Henry told me his dilemma with a cute pout.

Christmas! Presents!!

“Sorry Henry Hyung forgot,” I told him while pinching his cute chubby cheeks. “You go ahead and Hyung will be down in 10 minutes. Okay?”

“Okay,” Henry happily nodded and ran downstairs. I got up and went to get a quick shower.

I was styling my hairs when Hyukjae and Donghae barged in my room.

“Hey bestie!! Merry Christmas!!” Hyuk shouted and enveloped me in a tight hug.

“Merry Christmas!” Donghae also said and joined the hug.

“Merry Christmas to you too,” I replied still hugging while laughing at their love shower!

“Thanks for the Gucci sweater. I loved it!” Hyuk said with a squeeze to emphasize his meaning. I just know my friend is a er for branded things, even if it’s underwear.

“I am glad but where is my present?” I asked as we broke the hug.

“Downstairs, under the Christmas tree.” I nodded at that.

“And the toes you gave me were the exact ones I wanted so Thanks a million Sungmin.” Donghae said while literally jumping with happiness. I was also openly grinning at his happiness.

“Good! But Donghae, you are so good at football. Why don’t you join a football club?” I asked while returning back to my messed up hairs.

“Oh Please! He is all talk about being good. I know for a fact that he doesn't have enough stamina.” Hyuk told me.

“I can’t believe you just said that! You know anyone can get tired after a 4th round. How much stamina do you want me to have??” Donghae asked in frustration.

“Enough to last 10 rounds!” came a calm answer.

“Rounds? Of what?” I asked in confusion.

“Love making!” Hyuk replied with a smirk. I stared back at him dumbfounded and just shook my head at my erted friends and made my way downstairs as fast as I could.

“Good Morning and Merry Christmas everyone!!” I shouted as I entered the room. I got the same wish back from everyone.

“You too baby!” Mom said as she hugged me.

“Finally you are here. Now let’s open the presents!” Amber declared in a strong voice.

“Yes little devil princes. Let’s do that!” I said and went to sit beside her. Henry wasted no time and climbed on my lap.

As always, Amber was the first to open her presents… and nearly all of them consisted of toys but not a single one was pink or girly. We learned not to get those years ago.

Similar case was repeated in Henry’s case- Toys. But where I got Amber a sword which lights up in three different colors…. I got Henry a toy cooking set.

“Thanks Hyung.” “Thanks Oppa.” I received with a hug.

Since I am the third youngest so I get to open next.

Mom and Dad got me a very cool and expensive guitar. “Wow! Thanks a lot Mom and Dad.” I thanked them with huge grin on my face and got one back from both of them.

“Here, this one is from me and that is from Wookie.” Yesung Hyung passed me two neatly packed presents and I was sure both were packed by Ryeowook.

I first opened Ryeowook’s gift and saw a cute hand kitted hat with bunny ears. “OMG! It’s so cute. He must have kitted himself. He is so talented.” I complimented.

“He sure is,” Yesung Hyung said in a proud voice. I rolled my eyes at him and grabbed the present by Yesung Hyung. I opened it and found cute hand kitted gloves which were an exact match with the hat.

“Yah! You got your boyfriend to make these too. Hyung how can you do that to your boyfriend?” I said as I lectured Hyung on being a cruel boyfriend.

“Well originally Wookie made these together for you. But I couldn’t think of best gift to get for you so I pleaded him to go with this idea. So I am not cruel, he already made them.” Yesung Hyung tried to defend himself but I only shook my head at him in disappointment.

Hyuk’s parent gave me a sweater, nice and warm! Kyuhyun’s parent got me an actual piano keyboard!! Ahra Noona gave me a beautiful scarf and Sora Noona baked me a cheese cake and it’s safe to say that this present was on the top of the list….

Henry gave me a big Chocolate…. Amber’s gift looked similar to Henry’s but…

“Amber, the chocolate is half eaten,” I pointed out as I opened her gift.

“I got hungry!” Amber protested.

“While packing them?” Hyuk asked as he started poking the devil.

“It can happen.” She said with a shrug.

“What I wanna know is, why did it happen with all of our chocolates?” Donghae asked with a laugh.

“You guys got half eaten chocolates as well??” I asked in surprise and got a nod from everyone in the room except Henry. “She gave me a full Chocolate.” Henry told us. We all laughed whole heartedly at their adorable bond. Then I moved toward Hae’s present.

“Wow Donghae! This is one hot leather jacket.” I exclaimed in admiration.

“Glad you like it.” Hae smiled at me. Then Hyukjae forced his present in my hand with an evil smile on his face so now I am scared to open it….

“Liked it?” Hyuk asked after a couple of minutes in which I kept staring at the context of my present with a heavy blush on my face…. because my best friend got me tubes of lubes, condoms and some other things I am embarrass to think about.

Everyone got closer to take a look and were trying to stop their laughter but clearly failing….

“What are these things?” Amber asked in confusion.

 I hastily closed the box and said while stuttering “N-no-nothing!” Then I turned to glare at Hyuk.

“What?? You will be needing them in near future.” Hyuk tried to justified himself.

“God! I wish I could too…” Yesung Hyung said with a heavy sigh.

Then Mom moved closer to Hyuk and said something in Hyuk’s ear which made him laugh.

“Hey Sungmin,” Hyuk grabbed my attention and I braced myself to be teased again. “What did Kyuhyun get you?”

Oh so that’s how this is gonna work, just because they can’t say a word so they will use Hyuk’s mouth instead.

“I am taking Kyuhyun out on a date today so we will be giving each other our present then.” I told my Mom.

“But today’s get together is at my house. Won’t you be there?” Hyuk asked in surprise.

“I can’t. Now if you will excuse me I have to get ready and start my date soon. I plan to take him to Seoul.” I once again told mom so she won’t die in curiosity. Mom gave me a thumb-up.

 I gathered all my gifts, except guitar and piano of course, and started walking upstairs…. Hyuk and Donghae followed me.

“We can help you get ready for your date.” Hyuk suggested happily and after thinking about it for some time I realized that it wasn’t a bad idea….

                                                                                ***************

Agreeing with Hyuk and Hae to get me ready was a great idea… I realized that as soon as Kyu’s Mom opened the door and exclaimed how handsome I looked.

I blu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter