Chapter 9

Little bets, MAJOR CONSEQUENCES!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sungmin, going somewhere?” Mom asked as I was about to open the door to head out. She was handing out snacks to Yesung Hyung, his boyfriend Ryeowook and Kyuhyun, who were working on a song apparently. Something they had been doing for whole last week.

Kyuhyun doesn’t plan on joining their group, even though Hyung keep insisting a lot, he even came up with the name of group as K.R.Y, using initials of their own names but apparently the K wants to attend to his studies first. But still Kyuhyun hang out with them all the time and help them with songs and stuff.

“Yeah Mom” I told her while taking a few steps toward her direction. “I am going on my date.”

That’s right!! Donghae successfully got me together with Yoona. I have already gone out with her a couple of times and she is awesome. She is a lot of fun to be with and most importantly she is really smart. She is also going to Seoul for further studies but in another University. But If things develop beautifully between us then we will meet each other whenever we want to. I feel giddy even just thinking about it. ^^

After my reply Mom’s eyes went toward Kyuhyun right away and that naturally made me look at him as well. It seemed like he had become a statue, I swear it looked like he wasn’t even breathing.

“Bye Mom!” I hastily said my goodbye and left the house before Kyuhyun recovers from his shock state. I don’t know why but I was actually scared to see him eye-to-eye.

Mom isn’t happy with my decision, Yesung Hyung said I am an idiot, Hyuk only glares at me whenever I talk about Yoona, Amber actually hates me and start to fume with anger whenever she looks at me and now I have to add another person to the list, who will look down at me, Kyuhyun.

I just don’t understand why they can’t be happy seeing I am happy with Yoona. It has become so easy to smile whenever I am with her, that’s why I tend to spend more time with her now-a-days.

All these thought kept me preoccupied until I realized that I was standing outside Yoona’s house. I knocked at the door and waited for my soon-to-be beautiful girlfriend (Okay I haven’t exactly asked her to be my girlfriend yet, I am courting her to see where things lead us) to open the door.

“Oppa! Hey, How are you? Come on in, I just need five more minutes please.” Yoona said with a pretty smile on her face. She opened the door a little more, indicating that I should come in.

“Hey! Here these are for you.” I said while presenting her with a beautiful bouquet of pink roses, I got them before coming here. I went inside and made my way to their living room.

“Please have a seat, Oppa. And thanks for these roses.” Yoona said while smelling the flowers. “I will put them in a vase. Do you need anything Oppa?”

“No I am fine. Take all the time you need. I will wait here.” I said to her while returning her smile.

I sat down and look around the room. Yoona had a beautiful house, it was neat and clean and very well organized. Yoona was an only child, so one would think she must be spoiled rotten but apparently her parents did her upbringing very well. I am sure my Mom will really like her a lot but of course I will never take Yoona to my house until Mom and Amber has gotten over the shock of my going out with someone other than Kyuhyun.

“I am ready to go, Oppa.” Yoona said when she came downstairs.

I got up and followed her through the door of her house.

“So where do you wanna go?” I asked Yoona. I am a pure gentleman so I respect my lady’s choice.

“Whatever you have plan for us is alright with me Oppa.” Yoona told me with a sincere smile.

“So, how about an amusement park?”

“Okay!”

Then we started to make our way to the amusement park. At first I was a little hesitant but finally I reached out and took hold of her hand. She gave me a shy smile.

As soon as we reached the park, Yoona showed a lot of interest in on taking scary rides. Okay, I am not a coward but I need a little time to adjust so I took her to cups ride first. She laughed openly at me but still went to the ride with me. It’s childish but fun but still the speed got me a little scared.

“Hahaha…Oh my God! I can’t believe you got scared on this ride. It’s for children but I had fun riding with you Oppa.” Yoona said to me when we got off the ride, laughing hard. I pouted hard at her so she pinch my cheeks and said “Cute!” which immediately made me smile.

“Since I agreed to ride on your favorite ride now it’s time for my favorite one.” Yoona said to me while her eye twinkle giving me a bad feeling and sure enough…. “Roller coaster”

“No, no ,no ,nooooo…”

“Yes, yes, yesss…” Yoona said and started dragging me toward the ride.

I reluctantly bought the tickets and went to stand in the line. The ride started at slow speed but I knew the worst was coming so I leaned back and hold the rod tightly and shut my eyes.

The last comment I heard from Yoona was “Oppa if you close your eyes you are not gonna enjoy much.” And at that point the speed suddenly increased and with that I started to scream at the top of my voice. When finally it came to a stop I was sure I would never be able to talk ever….

But of course that was proven wrong after Yoona dragged me to ride on Gyro Drop and Gyro Swing, because again I was screaming at the top of my voice.

                                      

Despite all this screaming I had to admit that it was fun. My date was an awesome company. So after going on all these, scary ride the rush of Adrenaline hadn’t died yet so I purpose us to go to haunted house.

“Haunted House? Oh no Oppa I can’t. I have darkness phobia.” Yoona told me with wide eyes.

“Oh really now.” I said to her as I advanced toward her with evil glint in my eyes because it was revenge time. “Then we are definitely going t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter