Chapter 15

Little bets, MAJOR CONSEQUENCES!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey Min! Get up already. You have only an hour before your class starts.” came Hyuk’s annoying voice along with a tug on my blanket.

“Umm… don’t wanna.” I whined a little and tried to bury my face a little deeper in my pillow.

“Yah!! Get ready, you are gonna be late. Donghae is making cheese omelet for breakfast, you know.” Hyuk tried to lure me out of my bed with the bribe of my favorite breakfast!! How Childish!!

But it worked anyways.

I got out of my bed and rubbed my eyes. “Don’t you have a class as well?” I asked Hyuk as he was still in his pajama’s and went to sit in his bed with his laptop.

“Nah! Hae and I had a class at 1 today.”

“God!! You guys are so lucky.” I said while pouting. “Donghae is making cheese omelet right?” I tried to confirm, as I went to get my clothes, because I couldn’t hear any commotion from the small kitchen and that was so unlike Donghae.

“Nope! Hae went out to get strawberry milk for me. I only said that to get you out of your bed.” Hyukjae said nonchalantly while looking at his laptop so the glare I directed at him was pretty useless.

“I want to kill you so bad right now.” I told Hyuk with clutched teeth.

Hyuk looked up from his laptop and gave me a big gummy smile. “Easy grumpy! You go take a shower and I will make you breakfast myself.”

“No thank you. I still wanna live, you know!” I scoffed at him.

“Yah!” Hyukjae exclaimed but I just stick my tongue at him and ran to shower.

After 10 minutes I came out and noticed from the corner of my eye that Hyukjae was in same position as I left him earlier. I was very disappointed, I thought he will actually fix me a breakfast and I was about to complain to him about that when….

“Hey Min! So Hyuk was finally successive in waking you up?”

Oh! So apparently Hae came back and took his boyfriends place.

“Yeah, apparently he did. So where is he now?” I asked Hae while fixing my hairs.

“Making you a breakfast! Like the greatest best friend I am.” came Hyuk’s voice as he put my breakfast on the study table. “I swear to God! I am the only person who put up with your bratty attitude and still doesn’t hate you.”

I smiled at him and was about to Thank him for breakfast and ‘not hating’ me when…

“No wait! There is Kyuhyun as well.” I dropped my smile and rolling my eyes at him and just thought about enjoying my breakfast.

“And talking about Kyuhyun, you know it’s weird but last day as soon as you left the two es, as you said, stop clinging to him right away.” Hyukjae told me as he went to sit with Donghae.

“Yeah, but it seemed like Kyuhyun pushed them away because he ran out of the café after being freed from them.” Donghae pointed out.

“I wasn’t exactly looking at them all the time but it didn’t looked like he pushed anyone way.” Hyuk argued back. “And if he did then it’s our loss baby because that would mean we will be losing the bet.” Hyukjae pointed out that to Donghae and pouted cutely at him.

They were about to get super cheesy and I wanted to avoid that but the cheese omelet made by my best friend was purely heaven so I kept myself out of their conversation.

“Don’t worry babe, it’s no big deal if we lose. Just think about how much fun we can have if we are dress up as girls. Just imagine going to class dress up like that and flirting with that Yunho, who thinks he is too manly and straight to even talk to us. We can totally make a fool of him.” Donghae tried to reassure his boyfriend and Hyukjae’s eyes shine brightly and he nodded eagerly, it was obvious that he liked Hae’s idea.

But I was left flabbergasted because I didn’t know that my best friends had to face homophobes on their first day of University. Kyuhyun and I clearly declared that we were gay; okay I am not exactly gay but still, and not a single person in our class or even Mr. Kim seemed to be disgusted by that.

“You guys didn’t tell me that you have a homophobe in your class.” I said while cutting my friends plan about fooling that jerk called you-know or something.

“Yeah. But there is only one guy like that and five other who are gay so we can totally handle him.” Hyukjae quickly reassured me. I nodded; a little relax that they would be able to protect themselves.

“I just feel bad for Jaejoong though, who actually likes that jerk a bit.” Donghae told me but I just raised my eyebrows in surprise that a gay liked a homophobe on their first meeting, is that even logically possible? Apparently Donghae read my mind. “They both had been neighbor for last five years and went to same high school.” I nodded to him in understanding.

“Yeah pretty much like you and Kyuhyun but of course in your case you both are gay and like each other.” Hyukjae inserted his comment right away.

“But I am not gay.” I whined as always.

“Min, don’t you get tired of saying same lie over and over again?” Hyukjae asked me while rolling his eyes at me.

“Hey babe I just thought about an awesome idea! How about we tell Jaejoong to dress like a girl and flirt with Yunho, Jae already looks like a girl so it would be so epic.” Donghae shared his idea with Hyuk excitedly and saved me from answering him.

“Let’s wait one more day to see if Sungmin loses the bet or not. If we lose then we will be the one flirting and that would be even more fun.” Hyukjae said and it seemed that they were actually hoping to lose the bet just so they could cross-dress and have fun, I just prayed to God to make my friends wish come true.

“You guys are so unbelievable.” I said as I put the last bite of my breakfast in my mouth.

“And you are so late.” Hyuk replied while pointing to the clock which read 09:49 am already.

“Damn I am late!” I exclaimed as I hurriedly put my cell phone in my pocket.

“You better clean your plate before leaving, Lee Sungmin.” came a warning from Hyukjae.

“It’s just one plate, can’t you clean it for me.” I asked while cutely pouting at him.

“I will if you promise to give Kyuhyun a good morning kiss from me.” Hyuk said while making a kissy face at me.

“On the second thought, I think I can spare one more minute.” With that said I ran to the kitchen and cleaned my plate and ran toward my class after biding good bye to my friends.

I looked around the class as soon as I entered but Kyuhyun was nowhere in the sight. I am not disappointed just so you know! I just went and sat down in the third row and saw that it was al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter