Chapter 10

Little bets, MAJOR CONSEQUENCES!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up with my head pounding hard. I rubbed it a little to soothe the pain but it was useless. I turned my head to look at my table clock to check the time but instead, a couple of painkillers and a glass of water with a cute sticky note on it came in my view.

'Take these, they will help with the headache. And Love it was not a hallucination so thanks for making me so happy^-^

What?!? Who did I made happy? I was really confused and then….

“OH MY GOD!! I CONFESSED TO CHO KYUHYUN AND KISSED HIM AGAIN!” This is bad, this is really bad. I am soooo dead. What am I gonna do now? How would he react? What if he told MOM?? But better question was, why the hell did I confess to him at all??

“Sungmin honey, if you are awake then come down for breakfast.” Mom said from downstairs. I was so wrapped up in my own thoughts that Mom’s request registered in my mind a little late…

“Yah brat! If you are awake then can’t you answer mom. She is calling for breakfast.” Yesung Hyung said to me, coming in my room and without waiting for a response he went back downstairs.

My head was still pounding, I realized after I got out of my trance. So I took the medicine that was graciously laid out for me. I went to take a quick shower. I was brushing my teeth when the kissing scene from last night came in my mind. God! What did i just do? i had to ask myself.

When I was styling my hairs then a flash from last night ran in front of my eyes where Kyuhyun called me his boyfriend and I blushed hard. Why was I even blushing? It all happened in my drunken state; I don’t feel anything for Kyuhyun!!

And with that thought I confidently walked down to have my breakfast.

“Good Morning Everyone!!” I greeted while sitting down on the dining table. All the family has gather for breakfast except dad. Everyone else greeted me back but Yesung Hyung had headphone on so maybe he didn’t even hear me.

“Morning to you as well.” Mom said while observing me curiously and my mind screamed ‘Does she know already?!? If yes then I am gonna kill Kyuhyun’.

“Are you alright honey?” Mom asked in a soft worried voice.

“Yeah, I am fine Mom. Why wouldn’t I be?” I asked her cautiously.

“Well, you came home drunk last night. Kyuhyun dropped you off here but he said he found you in the drunken state so he doesn’t know anything.” I got tense after hearing Kyuhyun’s name so it took me more than necessary time to realize what mom has asked me.

But suddenly I remembered the reason of getting drunk. My thoughts have been revolving around Kyuhyun so much since I woke up so I actually forgot about Yoona….

“Yeah, the thing is……. Yoona and I broke up.” I told them all in a small voice. I know Yoona broke up with me after giving me a reason (not exactly a valid reason!! Humph!!) but I don’t wanna tell them and make more problems for myself.

“REALLY?!” a yell sounded in the room. Then Amber and Henry both got up and gave me a kiss on either side of my face.

“Yah!! Your Oppa slash Hyung is sad because of his break up, how can you cheer like that?” I demanded while smiling broadly at their cute behavior.

“I never liked her anyway.” Amber said while shrugging like she didn’t care about my feelings.

“You didn’t even met her.” I told her, incredulous at her comment.

“Still! I know I wouldn’t have liked her.”

“And why are you happy?” I turned toward Henry.

“Because Amber is happy!” Henry told me like it was an obvious reply.

“Yah!! I told you to call me Noona.”Amber told Henry. And there goes their routine bickering time.

“You are just 15 minutes older than me” “Still!!...”

I looked up from the devil duo and saw Mom looking at me with a sad smile on her face. “Are you alright?” Mom asked me and I knew what she was referring to.

“Yeah Mom. We went out only three times. We didn’t even have gotten attached that much.” I lied to her. Because I was not exactly alright.

“Eat your breakfast honey.” Mom said as she started her own breakfast.

I had only taken a few bites of my toast when Yesung Hyung’s mobile started to ring.

“Hello…. Yeah, you are right….. Yup Ryeowook will be here in 5 minute, you should come over too…. I think we will be able to finish it today… okay see you soon…. Oh Kyuhyun-ah don’t forget to bring that folder…. Okay bye!”

At first I didn’t paid much attention to Hyung but at the mention of his name my mind woke up with a start. OMG! Kyuhyun was coming over right this minute. What should I do??

“Mom I just remember I need to be at Hyukjae’s house right now. I am going.” I told Mom as I hastily put my cell phone in my pocket and got up to leave.

“Why?” Mom just had to ask.

“Umm…” I desperately searched for a good reason. “Hyuk is having a sleepover.”

“But baby its morning!” Mom pointed out.

“Yeah but we need to prepare something together for sleepover and obviously I will come home tomorrow. Okay mom?” I started walking backward to reach the door.

“But you didn’t even eat your breakfast.” Aish!! Mom was wasting my precious time.

“I am already full mom so, Bye.” I shouted as I got out of the house and started to run toward Hyukjae’s house as fast as I could.

I was about to ring Hyuk’s door bell when his Dad opened the door, He seemed to be leaving for his work.

“Hello Uncle.” I greeted his father with politeness.

“Oh is that Sungmin?! I haven’t seen you for quite a while now. Congratulations for your result, Hyuk told me about it so I am really proud of all of you.” Hyuk’s Dad said while giving me an encouraging pat on the shoulder.

“Thanks Uncle.”

“I have to run because I am already late, so go in by yourself. Hyuk is probably still sleeping.”

“Okay. Goodbye Uncle.” I bowed to him and closed the door after coming in. Then I raced to Hyuk’s room without even searching for Hyuk’s Mom so that I could greet her.

As I entered I thought, I should have knocked! But Hyuk’s dad said he was sleeping so that means he didn’t knew that his son was actually making out with his boyfriend, AGAIN.

“Seriously guys?! You know there is a thing called ‘outside world’, right?” I asked them.

Hyuk suddenly pushed Hae aside and sat up on his bed. When he saw me he took a breath of relief and laid back on the bed and hit Hae’s arm softly, who was lying beside him. “You said you locked the door.”

“I thought I did.” Donghae replied looking accusingly at the door.

I huffed and pouted at them then went to lie in middle of Hyukjae and Donghae. “I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter