Chapter 19

Little bets, MAJOR CONSEQUENCES!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 An angel, a handsome angel! These were my thoughts as I lightly trace the handsome features of my sleeping boyfriend on an early Saturday morning.

I still can’t believe that it has been nearly three months since we both got together and to think I was initially running away from this wonderful man at every point in my life….. I sure was stupid!

A lot has happened in these three months. Yunho and Jaejoong were living their couple life at its fullest. Hyukjae and Donghae always complained that Jaejoong spends less time with them, even though our get together at café after classes has ended is still intact with an addition of Yunho in the group. But according to Eunhae, they always find Yunjae kissing the living day light out of each other at every chance they get…. But Kyu and I always take Yunjae couples side, saying that they have been deprived of this chance for last five years so it’s okay.

I don’t see why Eunhae would complain at all. I mean Yunjae is only kissing but they are even worst because they have already done ‘it’. I don’t even wanna think about that horrible incident at all but…. On one dreadful day, I just happily went to my best friends room to show them the cute song I composed there I saw them in a really compromising position…. I remained in shock for a whole day and couldn’t even tell my poor boyfriend the reason of my shock state. I couldn’t look at my friends without turning beat red for nearly half a month, well neither could they.

But most importantly, Kyu and I had been home for three weekends already in these three months and our parents don’t suspect a thing. Kyu kept his promise and quite surprisingly my friends didn’t give me away either…. But going home for weekends mean no more cuddling with Kyuhyun, something I am not fond of. Of course we try meeting in one of our rooms with the excuse that we have to make an assignment or work on our composing skills with one another…. We ask not to be disturbed but does anyone listen? Obviously No! There is always someone who comes knocking on our door when our kiss has just started getting a little intimate.

But coming back to the present, I am happily cuddled with my boyfriend and am admiring the beauty God has made for me. My feather like touches finally woke Kyu. He looked around in confusion maybe trying to see the reason why he woke up from his deep sleep but I had already with drawn my hand. When he looked directly in my eyes I just gave him a smile with…

“Good Morning baby!” I greeted him in a cheery voice. I don’t know how I moved from Kyu to baby but that’s only behind the close doors.

“Umm Hyung! It’s too early to be a good morning,” Kyuhyun complained in his husky morning voice and snuggled with me a bit more.

Kyuhyun has a habit of calling me Hyung unconsciously and for some reason it always makes me happy.

“Well handsome, we have a lot of things to do this weekend,” I said in a gentle voice while lightly moving my fingers in his hairs. “It’s been a whole week since we cleaned our room and the laundry is piling up and we have to go grocery shopping as well.” I reminded him and started kissing every inch of his face while deliberately ignoring kiss lips.

“Hyung, you are kissing all the wrong places.” Kyuhyun complained to me while puckering his delicious lips to emphasize his point.

I just laughed at his childish behavior but nonetheless I leaned forward to fulfill his wish. I pecked his lips a couple of times but I knew none of us was satisfied so our innocent pecks started to get more intimate. I his lips to ask for entrance but he was playing hard to get so I lightly bit his lips and finally Kyu complied with my request. My tongue roamed in every corner of his mouth and curled around his own pink muscle, which made both of us to moan in satisfaction….

Knock Knock!

We broke our kiss after hearing the knock but before either of us could respond…

“Hey Sungmin! Are you in?” Came a voice from the other side of the door with another knock and a tug to our door handle. “Look honey! The door isn’t lock.”

It took me one second to register who that voice belong to and 4 more seconds in which I quickly pulled my blanket and covered Kyuhyun’s head with it, then the door opened and in came none other than my parents. Their eyes went round after founding the state I was in…

I was covered with blanket up to my torso because I was lying sideways while supporting my weight on my arm, which is an easy way to dominate Kyuhyun. But the lump under the blanket beside me could only fool a blind, and my parents were definitely not blind. Kyuhyun snuggled his face a little more in my chest just in case anyone was to pull off the blanket so his face would not come in direct line of vision.

“Hey Mom and Dad!” I awkwardly waved at them in my greeting.

“Who is that?” My Mom asked as soon as she got out of her initial shock to find her son in bed with someone.

I tried to think of the best lie to cover this situation but then thought to keep the story real up to a certain limit.

“He is my boyfriend,” I replied in a small voice but the heavy silence of the room conveyed my voice perfectly. “And we were just kissing, not doing anything weird.” I quickly reassured them after seeing the look both of my parents were giving me.

“But Sungmin,” Mom started and the look of disappointment was quite visible. “How can you bring y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter