Chapter 13

Little bets, MAJOR CONSEQUENCES!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyung Pleaseeee…!!!” I whined as I trailed behind Kangin Hyung, who clearly was trying to avoid me. “I am begging you! Pleaseeee…. Hyung you have to help me.”

“The answer is still a no, Sungmin.” Kangin Hyung sighed and turned to face me with a stern expression on his face. The worst he could do was sigh and glare at me because I had Hyukjae and Donghae blocking the door so it’s not like he can run away from me anyway.

I gave him kicked puppy dog eyes as he finally faced me and tried one more time. “Pretty please with a cherry on the top, Hyung!”

“Aish! You are cute, I will give you that.” Kangin Hyung said while messing his hairs, I inwardly smirked thinking that I have won. “But a no is a NO.”

“Why???” I whined again.

“Everyone have already been paired up and settled without any complain, I might add. I can’t just tell one of them to pack up again and change their rooms.” Kangin Hyung said while trying to make me see his side of story.

I just kept giving him the puppy dog look but it seemed not to be working as it usually does. I made a mental note to check it in mirror to see what’s wrong with it.

“You came with that kid here last time and you are in same major so what’s the big deal in sharing a room with him? I don’t see him complaining.” Kangin Hyung literally screamed in frustration. So now I am a little scared.

“If I may, Hyung?” Hyukjae asked for permission to say something as he came near us.

“Yes.” Kangin Hyung turned to him.

I know Hyukjae is my friend and everything but I knew whatever will come out of his mouth will never be in my favor and sure enough.

“The thing is Hyung, these two idiots like each other a lot.” Hyuk started, obviously referring me and Kyuhyun as idiots. “Now this one here avoid Kyuhyun at all cost because he is afraid to take their relation to next level. And the reason why the other isn’t complaining is because he wants to take things to the top level. And that’s all there is to tell.”

I wanted to hit Hyuk so bad right now because of his pathetic reason of why I didn’t wanted to be Kyuhyun’s roommate, but I have no idea how I restrained myself.

“Oh,” Kangin Hyung exclaimed as realization was drawn on his face. “I was seriously thinking about which guy I should ask to switch with you but after hearing your friend’s story I am not going to bother any more. You,” He suddenly pointed at me. “stop torturing the poor guy. You will be his roommate and no more arguments. Now get out of my room at this instant or else I will throw you out.”

In my defense I will say that I was shocked and frozen in my place, he could have waited few more minutes but no! He actually threw us out of his room.

As I got up and dusted my pants up, I directed my glare at Hyukjae, “I hate you!”

“What did I do?” He asked innocently but gulped when my glare got harder.

“You blew up his only chance to change his room, Hyuk. We are his friends; we should try to help him not make things difficult for him.” Donghae answer instead of me because I was busy mentally killing Hyukjae and I was glad to see that at least Hyukjae was feeling a little guilty. “Now what?” Donghae asked as he turned toward me.

“I don’t know.” I told him dejectedly.

“Aish! I can’t believe I am going to say this.” Hyukjae sighed in frustration, Donghae and I both turned to look at him. “Let’s go to your room, you drop off all your stuff there and get a few things you might need for a couple of days and you can come stay in our room for as long as you want. But of course just to show Kangin Hyung that you are indeed staying in your own room you have to drop off your things there first.” Hyuk said to me.

“Really??” I asked excitedly but then I remembered that it’s not only Hyukjae’s room so I turned to Donghae. “Will you be alright with that?”

“Of course Min, it’s no big deal. Hyukjae and I can have one bed and you can sleep on the other.” Donghae told me smiling.

“I love you guys.” I exclaimed and hugged both of my friends with each arm. Donghae laughed and returned my hug but I could feel Hyuk was still pouting.

“Hey I am sorry Hyuk. I don’t want to disturb you guys but….” I started telling him because I knew he was pouting cause now he and Donghae won’t have any privacy.

“I am not pouting because of that.” Hyuk cut me off and pouted even harder.

Donghae and I exchange a look and I was glad to see his eyebrows were raised in confusion just like mine. “So why are you pouting like that?” I asked him.

“Because you two got mad at me.” Was definitely not the answer I was expecting?

Donghae and I again exchange a look and we both knew what to do now. We leaned toward Hyukjae and kissed him on each cheek then sandwiched him in our mutual love hug.

“Okay guys, I know you are mad at me but you don’t need to suffocate me.” Hyukjae said to us. But hearing that he still thought we were angry at him, we tightene

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter