Chapter 7

Little bets, MAJOR CONSEQUENCES!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up in the morning with a strange feeling, like someone was squeezing my cheek. When my morning dizziness has subsided a little, I realized that someone was actually squeezing my cheek. Then I remember who I slept with….

“What do you think you are doing?” I ask trying to make my voice intimidating but it only came out sounding husky because I just woke up.

“Your is so soft.” Kyuhyun told me while giving a generous squeeze to my . I could be wrong but I felt like his fingers caressed my .

“Yah!! Hands off, it’s my property.” I told him while pushing his hand away from my and also pushed myself to lay on my back so that I could glare at him.

Kyuhyun hovered over me and looked at me with loving eyes (Weird!). “Good morning Minnie.” Kyuhyun said and suddenly leaned down to peck my lips.

“Get away from me you ert!” I pushed him away and ran toward the bathroom. I locked it and leaned my back on the door. I can’t believe that I was with a simple peck, okay he did squeezed my allot but still!! I tend to sleep like a rock, what else could he have done with me?? I checked my body immediately but everything looked fine to me. I think I am just being paranoid. I have known Kyuhyun my whole life; he is a bit bold but not exactly a ert.

My heart literally tried to jump out of my chest when Kyuhyun suddenly knocked on the door and said. “I am ordering room service. What do you want for breakfast?”

“Order whatever you like, I have no problem.” I said while rubbing my chest in order to stabilize my poor heart.

I took a quick shower, a cold one. Then I suddenly realized that I forgot to bring the change of clothes. I can’t possibly wear my pajamas again so I braced myself up and came out of the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around my waist. I made a bee line for my bag. I knew Kyuhyun’s eyes were following me so…

“Yah hurry up go change. It’s already 10.” I said to Kyuhyun while looking for my clothes. I took a breath of relief when heard the door of bathroom closed. I change in my clean clothes. Since breakfast had already arrived so I started on my breakfast. I had only taken a bite or two when Kyuhyun also came out of shower while drying his hairs with a towel and sat in front of me to have breakfast.

“You do know we are not here on our honeymoon, right?” I asked Kyuhyun because of what happened in the morning.

“Yes I am aware of that or else I wouldn’t have let you sleep all night long.” Kyuhyun told me with a smirk.

I was left speechless. What was with everybody and their ual implication??

“Get your stuff. We are leaving.” I said as I got up to get my bag.

“What? But I hadn’t had my breakfast yet.”

“Like I care!!” I said as I left the room and took the elevator to get to receptionist. I reached to the receptionist and said with a sweet smile. “We will like to check out from room 69 please.”

“Can I have the key card sir?”

“You will get that in a moment. Let’s settle the bill first.”

As I was handing her the money, I heard a pant behind me. Then Kyuhyun put an arm around my waist and put the key card in front of receptionist as he leaned over me panting hard like he had run all the way from 5th floor.

“Here is the key card.” Kyuhyun said while flashing a wide smile.

I was uncomfortably aware of the receptionist eyes on the hand that rested on my waist. Then she gave me a knowing smile. She was a different receptionist from last night so obviously she wouldn’t know the reason why two guys were in a room with a queen size bed, for only one night. Even though I was burning with anger but I let her think whatever she wanted. When she gave us the signal of clearance, I pushed Kyuhyun’s hand away and started walking toward the parking lot.

When finally we were in Kyuhyun’s car and were on our way to University I finally asked, “You did that on purpose, right? The hand on my waist and leaning on me thing?”

“What! No, the elevator was taking longer than necessary, you had already left so I panicked that’s why  I ran all the way from 5th floor. I was tired so I needed to lean on something.” Kyuhyun told me while he tried to make his eyes big and innocent.

“You could have leaned on the receptionist’s desk.” I told him with acid dripping on my every word.

“Wow, why didn’t I think about that? Next time I will do that.” He said while totally ignoring my tone.

I was itching to put my hands around his neck to snap it, but Thanks God we arrived to the university.

“Mom said you originally planned to come to Seoul, why was that?” I asked him when he had parked his car, because

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter