Chapter 12

Little bets, MAJOR CONSEQUENCES!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I don’t want to go.” I whined while clinging to Hyuk like my life depended on him. “Please Hyuk save me. He is going to eat me alive if I went to his house.”

The Dreaded Day has arrived!! You ask what that is?!? It’s the day when all my efforts to avoid Kyuhyun will go to waste because….

After the day when all of our parents learned that their genius children got themselves in the University, they- that is my, Hyuk’s and Kyuhyun’s parents- decided to treat us with a Congratulatory Dinner. Needless to say why I wanted to avoid it in the first place but yesterday I came to know that the Dinner party will be held in CHO KYUHYUN’S House. Where all adults will force us kids to go and chat among ourselves in Kyuhyun’s room, I know that because it has happened a million times already.

Since my friends and Yesung Hyung and that means his boyfriend as well already know about the reason why I don’t stay in the same room with Kyuhyun for more than 5 minutes. I am pretty sure that they are going to make a team to go against me and will put all their efforts to lock me in Kyuhyun’s arm tonight one way or another. I can see my bleak future right in front of my eyes.

“Sungmin stop being a baby and let me get ready for tonight.” Hyuk told me while trying to free him from my strong grip.

“Please Hyukjae, help me. Please promise me that you and Donghae are always going to be beside me. Please, please I beg you.” I asked him, giving him a kicked puppy dog eyes.

“Lee Sungmin, I am dating Donghae at the moment so trust me when I say ‘I am immune to these looks’” He said while successfully freeing him from my tight grip.

I sighed and went to sit on his bed as Hyuk was busy styling his hairs. “That remind me, how are things with Hae going?”

“Fine. He is busy courting me now-a-days. It’s so cute. He is really sweet and considerate all the time. It’s so much fun to boss him around.” Hyukjae told me happily.

“Yah! Stop treating my friend like that. Consider yourself lucky that he is willing to do anything for you. Just look at your room.” I told him while waving my hand around his room. The whole room was filled with big bouquet of Roses that Donghae keep sending at unexpected times.

“Yup! I love how my room constantly smells of roses. And don’t worry about your friend; I keep him happy throughout our dates.”

“What do you do on your dates?” I asked him out of curiosity.

“Go for dinner, amusement park, you know just random stuff but mostly we go for a movie.”

“Really?!? Which movies did you watch?”

Hyuk thought about it for some time and shrugged, “I really don’t know.”

“How can you not know?”

“Well we weren’t exactly paying attention to the movie.” Hyuk said while wriggling his brows suggestively.

“Seriously!! You know you could do the same here as well. Why do you have to go all the way to cinema for making out?” I couldn’t believe how my best friends are.

“You will know ‘why’ when you go on movie date with Kyuhyun.” Hyuk simply said while applying eyeliner.

“Not that Kyuhyun again!” I protested. “And why are you applying eyeliner?”

“Because it makes me look hot.” Hyuk told me while checking himself in his floor length mirror. “I am ready, let’s go.”

“But I am not.” I whined.

Hyukjae huffed angrily and came toward me. Suddenly he started to apply eyeliner on me. “Yah…”

“Don’t move.” Hyukjae ordered in a dangerous voice and I stopped moving right that moment. Then Hyuk used gel and styled my hairs as well. “Okay you look good now.”

Hyukjae seemed satisfied with his own work so he grabbed my hand and dragged me outside his house, he didn’t even let me see myself in the mirror. I kept pouting all the way to Kyuhyun’s house. We were only a couple of houses away from Kyuhyun’s place when Donghae came toward us.

“Finally you guys are here I have been waiting for like 15 minutes.”

“Sungmin’s fault! He was being a big baby.” Hyuk hurriedly accused me, okay so he might be telling the truth but that didn’t stop my “Yah!” protest.

“Wow Min you look good.” Donghae complimented me. So I smiled to him wondering how I look like.

“And you as always look gorgeous babe.” Donghae said and kissed Hyuk.

We reached Kyuhyun’s house and Hyukjae rang the bell. I pulled Hyuk on my left and Hae on my right and whispered desperately. “Remember guys, don’t leave my side.”

Kyuhyun opened the door with a huge smile on his face.

“Come on i….” Kyuhyun started to invite us in but suddenly stopped when his eyes shifted from Hyukjae to me. It seemed that he stopped breathing altogether....... then he broke out of his trance and breathe out a soft wow… I was already blushing hard he need not give me those hungry eyes.

“Hey Kyuhyun! Can we come in?” Hyuk asked in a teasing voice but Kyuhyun didn’t seem to notice that and nodded his head still looking at me. Hyuk entered first and I was right behind him and I could feel Donghae behind me, “Hyung it looks like tonight will be a long night for you, Kyuhyun seemed to be really affected by your looks” Donghae whispered to me when all three of us sat down on a three seater after bowing and greeting all the elders. I just glared at Hyuk for his stupid idea of gel and eyeliner.

“Relax we are here with you.” Hyuk said and I did felt reassured.

Yesung Hyung and his boyfriend were already there. All the Moms and Sora Noona were in the kitchen, preparing for tonight’s dinner.

All the dads were talking about how proud they were that their sons have grown up so much to start their University period. The atmosphere was fun. Randomly a dad would voice out one of their worry and we will quickly reassure them that everything would be fine. And I successfully avoided looking at Kyuhyun, whose eyes I could feel were on me all this time.

“Since all of you are going not too far away so try to come home at least twice a month. Look at Ahra, I last saw her at Christmas last year. Now I miss her a lot…” Kyuhyun’s dad said to us.

“Yeah I miss her too. Uncle, when will she come next time?” I asked him.

“She plans on coming on next Christmas holidays.” Kyuhyun answered me instead of his father. It would have looked weird if I hadn’t looked at him so I briefly glanced at him and gave my respond, “I will look forward to that.”

“Well kids why don’t you guys go ahead and do you own chit chat in Kyuhyun’s room and let us elders talk among ourselves. Dinner will be serve in about an hour or so.” Hyukjae’s Mom said to us as all mothers came out of kitchen and we all got up to follow Kyuhyun to his room. Needless to say I was very reluctant…

Kyuhyun went ahead and quickly lay down on his bed while spreading his arms and legs like an eagle…. “Ahhh….. I am so tired……. Mom got me to clean the whole hou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter