Chapter 5

Little bets, MAJOR CONSEQUENCES!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“All I am saying is that the kiss was really hot. You both seemed to enjoy it, thoroughly I might add.” Hyuk said while lying on my bed. He rolled over to lie on his stomach and plopped his face in his hands. “And I have never seen you blush SO hard.”

I try to look scandalized but to no avail.

All three of us were in my house, to be more precise, in my room after that horrible, horrible incident. Hyukjae seemed to be enjoying teasing me to no extent.

“Lee Donghae! Please make your girlfriend shut up.” I said to Hae while rubbing my head like I had a headache.

“I am a guy. So technically I am his BOYFRIEND.” Hyuk scoffed.

“Well the way you tease and gossip around, I would never have guessed.” I told Hyuk with an eye roll. “And I am sure you will be the bottom in this relationship.” I snickered.

Donghae laughed hard and wound his arms around me and said “That’s my Min!”

“YAH!!” Hyukjae exclaimed while a hint of pink washed over his cheeks. “And Min is mine.” as he leaned over the bed to grab my arm and pull me toward himself.

“I thought you said I was kyu’s min!”

“No Min, I said you were kyumin as in ‘Cute Min’. But if you wanna go down that road…” Hyukjae wriggled his eyebrows at me suggestively.

I perfectly knew he did not meant Cute Min but there was no point arguing with him so I just let out a long suffering sigh.

“Okay, Okay no more teasing. I promise,” Hyuk said, finally realizing he was going too far. “So at what time should I pick you up? I suggest we leave early so we can come back home before nightfall.”

Did I miss something? What was he talking about?

“Umm….Where are we going?” I asked quietly.

Donghae and Hyukjae both looked at me like I was crazy. But I kept looking at them with innocent eyes. Finally Donghae let out a sigh.

“Tomorrow we three are going to Seoul to submit our forms in Kyunghee University, remember?” Donghae asked me. While Hyukjae was glaring at me, like he knew what was going on my mind. And I pray to all Lords out there that he didn’t.

“Um, the thing is that I can’t go tomorrow. I think you should go ahead. We still have a week deadline until last date of admission, right?” I asked, a little worried about the tantrum Hyuk would throw in a minute.

“And WHY can’t you go tomorrow? I am pretty sure you filled your form.” Hyuk said, looking at me suspiciously.

“Yeah I did but I haven’t exactly talked to my Dad about Seoul. I don’t want to rush things, I am waiting for the right moment.” I hurriedly explained before Hyuk could ask me about other things.

Hyukjae kept looking at me suspiciously for a few seconds then his expressions cleared. “Oh if that’s the case then Donghae and I can help you by talking with Uncle.” Hyuk said while getting up from the bed.

“What!?! No, no, no. No need for that. I will talk to him myself. I just need some time. I am waiting for the perfect opportunity, you know, when Dad is in perfect mood or something.”  I said, and went to stand in front of the door to stop Hyukjae from leaving the room. That brought back the suspicious look on Hyukjae’s face. Not a smart move Sungmin!

The truth is that I have already talked with my Dad, and after much argument he finally gave in to my wish to go and study in Seoul. But there is only one problem, after that stupid Kyuhyun planted the idea of Music as major in my head. I couldn’t stop thinking about it. And when I sat down to fill my form I accidently (Okay, not exactly accidently.) put Music as my major as my first preference. Now if Hyukjae knew that he will hit the roof. I am sure he will tear my form and demand me to fill another one.

Now all I need to do is submit my form without Hyuk knowing. He will understand later, we will be in same uni, more over we will be roommates so it’s not like we wont see each other. I am pretty sure he will understand were my happiness lies, or at least I hope he does.

“And besides, you guys just started dating. I think it would be fun for only you two to go alone.” I said, lamely trying to change the subject.

“Okay Min if you say so.” Hyukjae said as he went back to sit on the bed.

Donghae sensing the tension in the room got up to say Goodbye. “Okay I am leaving now. So I will pick you up at 8am. Okay honey?” Hae said to Hyuk, trying to be cheesy. Hyuk just looked at Donghae as he had lost his mind.

“Now I know the reason why your girlfriends don’t last long. Seriously Hae? Honey? How long have we been

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter