Chapter 6

Little bets, MAJOR CONSEQUENCES!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning I woke up with my mobile ringing, signaling an arrival of text message. It was from Hyukjae.

From: Hyuk <3

Hey! We are leaving. Not happy that you aren’t coming with us. You better talk to uncle soon. I will miss you allot! :(

 

I laughed after reading the emotionally blackmailing message. Typical of Hyuk, trying to make me feel bad.

I got up. Then after a quick breakfast I started to get ready for my own trip. Checked the papers I needed for admission, the talent dvd I made to submit along the form, the money Dad gave me last night and packed a couple of clothes as I plan to stay a night in Seoul.

It is weird that Yesung Hyung hadn’t come knocking on my door, telling me:

“Yah! You Brat! How can you get Mom to make me take you to Seoul? Why didn’t you go with your other bratty friends? You know I am very busy!”

Thinking of starting a band with your Boyfriend might be call busy in his dictionary but not mine!! Well I am all set to go. I will just take a nap until Hyung comes breaking my door. So I lay down on my bed and started to talk to my Bedmate, Mr. Snuggles.

“Hey Mr. Snuggles. We are going to Seoul, are you excited? I know I am. Even though it wont be fun to go with Hyung but still WE ARE GOING TO SEOUL! There we can see the University we will be attending and get to see the Dorm we will be staying at…..”

My monologue with my stuff Bunny came to an end when a voice of “tsk! What does he even see in you?” came from my room’s doorway. I looked up to see Amber and Henry shaking their heads at my immature behavior.

Don’t get me wrong, I know Mr. Snuggles is just a stuff bunny. It’s just that, it’s really stress relieving to talk to him. And he is so soft that I can’t help but keep up with my habit to snuggle with him when I sleep.

“What are you two devils doing here?” I asked them.

“Your ride for Seoul is downstairs and he is calling for you.” Amber told me looking like a 20 year old mature lady. Yup that is Amber, with her no nonsense attitude and Henry, her minion, is as immature as he can get but he follows Amber’s lead very well. At this time he was making kissy faces at me, Amber must have told him to do that.

“What are you talking about Amber? Who is downstairs? Yesung Hyung?” I asked her, trying to sound as polite as possible because you don’t want to get on her bad side.

“No, it’s your lovey dovey kyubear.” Amber told me while looking at her nails, giving me the impression that she was already fed up with our conversation. The things she was learning from Ryeowook, Yesung’s boyfriend, were unbelievable. I tried really hard not to snap at her.

“What? Kyuhyun is here?” I asked terrified. “Who else is at home?”

“No one. And Kyuhyun Oppa gave us chocolate and asked us to go play in the park for a little while. So we are going as well. Don’t do anything naughty while we are gone.” Amber told me.

I just kept looking at her with surprise. What happened to the innocence of children these days? But when finally all of her words sank in…. “What? No, don’t go. I will give you more chocolates than Kyuhyun Oppa.”

Amber turned to me with a perfect mask of surprise on her face, and then breathes out her words slowly. “You think if you offer me more chocolates then you can buy me just like that?” I was left speechless at her over dramatic acting. Drama now-a-days totally get to the children. I knew it was useless to talk to her because she was Mom’s partner in getting Kyuhyun and I together so I turned to Henry.

“Henry-ah you wont leave your Hyung alone, right? You will stay with me?” I asked Henry in a hopeful voice.

Henry looked at me then he looked at Amber, who raised her eyebrows at him and said, “Henry we are going to the park. Let’s go.” And Henry looked at me with sad eyes and started walking behind her.

In a flash I closed my door and locked it. Then reality hit me, I was all alone in the house with Kyuhyun. Where was Yesung Hyung? And why Kyuhyun was here? He must be here to talk about yesterdays kiss. What am I suppose to do now? I am so doomed!!

I got startled when there was a knock on my door. Then Kyuhyun said, “Come on Minnie we don’t have the whole day. We need to be in Seoul before the nightfall. Let’s get moving.”

What? Seoul? WE?? What was he talking about?

“We are going to Seoul together?” I asked him in a small voice.

“Yeah. Your Mom asked me to drive you to Seoul for form submission. So let’s go.”

Mom!! I should have known she will pull up a stunt like t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter