Chapter 3

Little bets, MAJOR CONSEQUENCES!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I hate Cho Kyuhyun!” I exclaimed, not only because of what happened yesterday afternoon but also its something I like to say every now and then, maybe that is the reason why Hyukjae didn’t paid me much attention.

“Ahan…!” said Hyukjae absentmindedly, while looking at the section of shirts. So, we are finally in the Mall and I had already bought the pink shirt I wanted and now Hyuk was helping (or more likely doing it on his own) me choose other clothes because he says that pink shirts are the only clothes that I can wear well otherwise I am a walking fashion disaster (And quite frankly, I so agree with him).

“Yah! HYUK! Wont you ask why? Because this time I actually have a reason.” I said angrily because he wasn’t paying me any attention.

“Take these.” Hyukjae said slamming a shirt and a skinny jean against my chest. “Go in the dressing room, change and you can tell me the reason while doing these things.” Then he sat himself on the sofa in front of dressing room.

“These skinny jeans are for girls.” I told Hyuk, while eyeing the jeans he gave me.

“And you are not one?” said Hyuk in mock surprise.

“Hyukkie, I think you forgot I have a black belt in taekwondo.” I said to him with a sickly sweet smile on my face.

“Okay I am sorry, I was just kidding.” Not sounding sorry at all. “You see, we both completed high school and how many times we dated? One, or hardly two times but nothing serious. Now we are going to university and these (Pointing to the jeans) are gonna get us the attention we need.”

“Hmm… you do have a point there. And I think Hae was teasing you for not having a girlfriend or boyfriend in your case, right?” I said, knowing what was going through my friend’s head, he is like an open book.

“Oh please don’t remind me,” said Hyuk in a scratchy voice. “Do you k now he got himself his 116th girlfriend yesterday?”

“WHAT?! Who?” I asked shocked. “Didn’t he just break up yesterday?”

 “As if he cares,” Hyuk snorted. “It’s Jessica, by the way.”

“Oh! Finally!” I exclaimed happily. “Now he will be brought to his senses, I am sure about that. Jessica is definitely the one for him.” Jessica is bright and cute, just like Hae.

“You said the same thing about Dara,” Hyukjae said while rolling his eyes. “And he only dated her for what, like three days?!....Let’s have a bet now. I say that Hae will date Jessica for no more than five days.”

“Oh please! You will see that Jessica will change Donghae for good. So I say that Hae will definitely date her for more than five days, even longer.” I placed my bet confidently. “And if you lose, which you will, then you have to kiss Siwon.” Hahaha I have a brilliant mind, if he kiss Siwon then he will definitely confess to him as well.

“Hahaha, you think that this will get me to shut up right.” Hyuk said clearly amused. “But I am pretty confident, that is why, if you lose then you will have to kiss Kyuhyun.”

My eyes widen in shock. “What? But I am not even gay.”

“Oh please! You are definitely gay for Kyuhyun.” Hyukjae rolled his eyes at me.

“Oh that reminded me, I hate Cho Kyuhyun!” I said angrily while remembering yesterday night and totally ignoring his gay comment.

Hyukjae sighed and said. “Go change and I am all ears for your story.”

So I went in the changing room and started my story. “Yesterday Mom got a little over exited about my result so she made an awesome dinner and since Kyuhyun was hanging out with Yesung so Mom invited him to stay for dinner and do you know what he did at dinner?” I gave a dramatic pause.

“What?” Hyukjae asked a little intrigued.

“He pinched my cheek and said I was cute, in front of my whole family.” I told Hyuk like it was the biggest crime in the World.

“That’s it?” Hyukjae asked a little angrily. I had already changed so I came out to stand in front of Hyukjae.

“Then Henry and Amber

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter