Chapter 22 (Final)

Little bets, MAJOR CONSEQUENCES!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author Note:

I am really sorry for going on an unexpected break; I was really busy with some stuff. But I am back to present the last chapter of this story. My suggestion is to read this chapter carefully and you will understand all the things even though every situation is not spread out with explanation in words but I am sure that you will understand :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

“Hmm…hmmmm…lalalaaaa….” I hummed out a new song and played it out on piano to see how it would sound like. Once I was satisfied I started noting down this composition before I get interrupted again, like always. It was the ending of the song…. I was already done with lyrics and composition and was smiling at my proud work when….

“Here you are!! What the hell are you doing lazing around like this?” A furious voice asked and I didn’t need to turn around to see who the rude intruding person was. “You do realize what day today is right?”

“Yeah I do,” I calmly replied while smiling at my composition. “I can’t forget this day even if I try. It was and is the most important and Beautiful day of my life.”

“Yeah… we did share our first kiss three years ago on this day.” A dreamy reply was heard but that only made me turns away from my piano and glare at that person.

“Gross!! And now you just ruined my day by reminding me of that.” I said with narrow eyes.

“Well Excuse ME!! But I was as much grossed out by it as you were. The kisses because of the Bets always turn out to be horrible.”

“Well who told you to bet on me?” I asked furiously.

“I always thought you will be the bottom in this relationship. But you just had to get on your knee to propose, didn’t you?”

“Well Hyuk, it served you right for stalking Kyu and me on our special date. I didn’t plan on telling anyone about our engagement until graduation.” I pointed out as I arranged my composition.

“Wouldn’t have changed a thing. I still had to kiss you because I lost the bet… Why did you propose at all?” Hyukjae whined yet again. I had to listen to this complain every single day for last three years so excuse me if I don’t care anymore.

“Will you stop talking about that kiss?” I asked as I pretended to shudder in grossness. “I have more pressing matters to deal with, so stop complaining for just today.”

“You said you remembered the importances of today so why aren’t you ready yet?” Hyukjae asked while eyeing me with a wrinkled nose. I looked down at myself and realized that I was still in my bath robe…

“Oh!” I exclaimed as I looked down. “I was in the shower when I had the revelation of the last part of composition I was working on…. So I might have forgotten to get dress. “I told him with a sheepish smile.

“Well it’s a good thing I am here. Come on let’s get you ready or else poor Kyuhyun would be left on the altar all alone.” Hyuk said as he dragged me away from my studio.

“Nah, I wouldn’t mind getting married in these robes just so Kyuhyun don’t have to wait long.” I jokingly replied while laughing at thought of the impatient expression on my Kyu’s face if I didn’t made it on time.

“It would look so weird if you walk down the aisle while wearing these pink robes.” Hyuk said as he took out my tuxedo and hand me the under garments first.

“Who said anything about walking down the aisle? I am not a girl.” I snorted at my best friends comment while quickly wearing the under garments and snatching the shirt from Hyuk’s hands.

“Then who is gonna walk down the aisle?” Hyuk asked with his eyes wide in shock.

“By all means, you are welcome to do that if you want. Kyuhyun and I think that neither of us will do that. On the contrary we will be approaching the altar at same time from opposite sides of the altar, in front of the seats.” I told him with a beaming smile on my face and buckled up my belt. Then I reached for my tuxedo’s jacket….

“I think we should do a little bit of hair styling and make-up before you wear this.” Hyuk said to me as he put back the jacket and forced me in a chair. He silently worked on my hairs then moved toward my face.

“No Hyuk! No eyeliner.” I tried to stop him from putting eyeliner on me.

“But you look really good in it. Trust me Kyuhyun will like it.”

I thought about it and it is true that Kyuhyun says I look hot with eyeliner so…

I shrugged, “Okay.”

After half an hour of going through the torture named as grooming by Hyukjae, I was standing in front of full length mirror and was satisfied with how I looked.

“Thanks a lot Hyuk! I admit I look good thanks to you.” I said with a smile as I turned toward Hyukjae.

Hyukjae smiled at me as well. “Now I think we should call Donghae to see where he is. I told him to be here at 3 and it 3:20 now.”

“Why didn’t he come with you?” I asked, confused that he left Hyuk alone.

“He went to get the car from the decorator. You can’t go to church in a plain car for your wedding you know.”

“Oh Okay.” I nodded in understanding. Since Hyukjae is my best man so he is in charge of all the preparations and I am not allowed to do anything unless approved by Hyuk.

As soon as Hyuk dialed Hae’s number we both heard a ringtone coming from the hall way and after a few seconds Donghae opened the door of my room and entered with a cheeky smile.

“Hey guys,” Donghae greeted as he entered the room while carrying a bouquet. “WOW! Someone looks good.” He commented as he looked at me. I just smiled at him and turned back toward the mirror to once again look at myself to make sure everything was in order.

“Since there is no aisle walking, the aisle I specially decorated with beautiful secnted candles I might add.” Hyuk said in an annoyed voice. “So I am guessing we won’t need the bouquet as well, right?”

“What?? But I have been practicing throwing the bouquet so that it will directly land in your lap for a fortnight now.” I told Hyuk with a pout.

Hyuk rolled his eyes at my subtle hint, “I already told you, don’t expect a marriage from me so soon.” Hyukjae told me and from the corner of my eye I saw how Hae’s face fell. “Donghae and I just started Super Junior D&E we have to work for our carrier first.”

“Kyuhyun is a singer as well and I am composing songs for him and you guys but that doesn’t means I shouldn’t get married.” I tried to reason with him yet again but from the look I got, I knew today was not the day for it.

“I don’t wanna talk about that right now. I am going down and I will be in the car.” Finally Hyuk said as he got up and took the bouquet from Donghae before leaving the room.

There was an awkward silence in the room and Hae stood like a statue so…

“I told you he is waiting for the proposal idiot Hae.” I broke the silence.

“It doesn’t seem like that.” Donghae argued as he waved his hand toward the door to emphasize his meaning. “He doesn’t want that Min.”

“He Does. I know he does. Trust me Hae; he is waiting for the proposal. Your relation is not like mine and Kyu’s. Hyuk actually considers himself the girl of your relationship.” I pointed out. “Yunho and Jaejoong already got married and now Kyu and I will be a married couple in a few hours. Hyuk wants to get married I know.”

“………”

“Just do it!” I again tried to encourage him as after a last look in the mirror I too exited the room.

After a few seconds later Donghae was beside me and we both walked toward the car together but in complete silence.

“Should we get going?” Hyuk asked from the driver’s seat as I sat in the back.

Just the thought of going to church and facing so many people and most importantly getting married was terrifying so I froze for a second.

“Kyuhyun is waiting for you Sungmin.” Hyuk said in a soft voice and I looked up and caught his eye in the rearview mirror.

The thought of Kyuhyun had me saying, “Let’s Go.”

It was silent in the car for a few minutes but that was not helping me with my nerves condition so…

“You two look really handsome in these tuxes.” I suddenly said. Even though Hyuk is my best man but I still made Hyuk and Hae to wear the same black velvet tuxedos.

“Thanks Min,” Hae replied with a smile. But Hyuk just kept his eyes on the road.

“You know I only compliment you once in 10 years. The least you can do is say thank you.” I said to Hyuk with a pout but just got an eye roll as a reply.

“You know what is going through my head right now?” Hyuk asked in a serious voice. I gulped in fear but shook my head. “I spent most of my precious time on that aisle but now you said you don’t even wanna use it. So I am sorry but I am a little piss over that.”

“Sorry Hyukjae. I should have told you earlier so I am really sorry. But I still won’t walk down that aisle like a girl just to please you.” I told him in a firm tone.

“Yeah. But how about you and Kyuhyun walked down that aisle together? Hand in hand. Hmm?” Donghae suddenly suggested and by the sound of that I liked it.

“Yeah that’s a good idea. We will do that. Tell Kyuhyun about it as soon as we reach there. Okay?” I asked Donghae and after getting a nod from him I turned toward my grumpy friend. “Now will you smile?”

“No,” He flat out rejected but I still manage to see a small tug at the corner of his lips.

I sat back content until we reached the church where Kyu and I were to tie our knots.

“Why does the decoration of the church screams ‘Merry Christmas’? I asked in shock as I saw the outside decoration of the church.

“Well I am sorry to bust your bubbles but you can’t ask a church to change its decoration according to a wedding theme ON CHRISTMAS!!” Hyukjae shouted at me and got of the car.

“Is it just me or Hyuk is acting more like a bride than I am?” I asked Donghae after Hyuk slammed the car door shut with all his mighty.

“Since you refuse to act like a bride so I guess he is full filling that role OR he is ually frustrated since we haven’t done it in ages.” Donghae said with a shrug like he said nothing out of ordinary.

“Then where did you guys disappear to during my bachelor party?” I asked as I clearly remember them heavily making out and stumbling to get out of the bar after getting drunk.

“Oh that. Yeah we were about to when our manager called us for an important meeting. And leaving things in the middle really gets Hyuk pissed off for days.”Donghae explained.

Suddenly the door of the car opened and face of an angry Hyuk appeared. “Your Majesty, will you like to come out of the car on your own or I will have to drag you?” Hyuk asked with a painfully forced smile and heavy sarcasm.

Donghae and I need not be told again so we got out in a blink.

“You will enter a small room th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter