Chapter 1

Little bets, MAJOR CONSEQUENCES!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Beep Beep Beep Beeeep.....

Oh Lord! This voice was sooo annoying. Why wont it just shut the hell up? I need to concenrtrate on my test or else I will fail. I was almost done and could see the usher coming toward me. Was the beeping sound coming from her feet....

"SUNGMIN!! turn off your stupid alarm, already"

My eyes flew open and realised that I was still in my bed and, of course, the beeping sound was coming from my clock. I turned it off. I never wake up on my alarm but still every night before bed I set my alarm cause it wakes up my brother Yesung, next door (who is a really light sleeper, like it's my fault, humph!) which is exactly what I want so that he can wake me up with his devilish voice.

I was trying to remember the dream I was having when the phone rang. Of course it was Hyukjae, calling to remind me AGAIN the importance of today. Like I could forget! My dream was enough of a reminder.

"Hey Hyuk! What's up?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"Oh My God! Min are you awake? Are you nervous? I am so tense that I haven't even had my breakfast yet. I can hardly walk or talk. I have been like that since 5 in the morning. I am a nervous wreck! What about you?"

I let him talk without interrupting, I needed to get myself together first. Of course I was nervous but not as nervous as Hyuk. Hyukjae, Donghae and I had been friends since as long as I could remember. We got through middle school and high school together and now finally we gave our finals together. Which's result is due today at 12pm. Hyukjae being a brainiac has his hopes quite up. Donghae and I - well, we will settle for just a good result not that we are dumb or anything, it's just we don't really pay that much attention to studies.

"Yeah I am awake,Hyuk, now" I said, rubbing my eyes."And of course I am worried too!"  I mean, why wont I be worried?! I have been having dreams of giving my finals and not completing my test for a fortnight now. Sometimes it can be really terrifying.

"So get ready and come to my house, right now! Then we will go and check the result together." Said Hyukjae

"But Hyuk!" I said looking at the clock." It's 9am and result wont be announced till 12pm. What do you wanna go so early for?"

" I don't know, I can hardly sit down. I just wanna get out of my house and I would need company to keep me sane, pleaseeee!!!"

Oh God! emotional blackmailing should be a crime worth a life time sentence in jail.

"okay, I will be there in about half an hour" I said defeatedly

"Great! And tell Donghae to do the same"

"Why don't you call Hae?" I demanded. Why do I have to do all the work.

"Because...." Hyuk said, his voice trailing away.

Oh yeah! because the two idiots had a fight over ice-cream flavor. Honestly, sometimes I think that I am the only one who had accepted the fact that we have completed our high school.

"OK, Ok I will!' I said irritated.

"Okay, then see you in....oh yeah, 24 minutes. Bye!" and he hung up.

I stared at the phone for a whole minute until I realised that I only had 23 minutes left

                                                                  ¤¤¤

After 20 minutes I was walking down to Hyuk's house. He lived only two streets away but I still wished that I was in my car-which still happened to be at mechanics and I have no idea what happened to my baby. I wore my lucky white shirt and black jeans. I had a single apple in my hand as my breakfast. I was about to take a bite when I saw my arch-enemy walking toward me from the opposite side with his group of friends- actually more like slaves, I thought of changing my route but then thought otherwise, It's not like I was scared of him or anything.

Cho Kyuhyun, 6 feet tall, with mop of black messy hairs and chocolate brown eyes was considered the hottest guy of our school and a little talent on music ( I don't know what is his exact talent.) and everyone felt like worshipping him. Why everyone liked him and why every teacher treated him like a prince was no mystery, as his Father practically owns the school. His, Hyuk's and My mom are besties ( weird, right?). At the first chance they got,all three of them opened a cafe together so they could hang out more often. Needless to say that they wanted Kyuhyun, Hyukjae and I to be best friends like them. But Kyuhyun hates ME so in the end I reciprocal his feelings.

"Hey Snow White! Where are you going?" Kyuhyun asked me while smirking.

As much as I wanted to say" who do you think you are? My Dad?" I didn't. I just nodded to let him know that I acknowledged him, I wasn't in the mood to start an arguement with him. He has an annoying habit of giving me nicknames and worst of all of them is 'Minnie' as in MINNIE MOUSE. And when I complained he easily answered "You can call me Mickey if you want" like that should make me feel any better.

Then finally I reached Hyuk's house. I was about to knock when the door flew opened. Hyukjae- Strawberry blonde hairs, bright brown eyes, full plump pink lips and slim smart- is a dream boy of every gay guy but he has already set his eyes on Choi Siwon. Siwon is a W-O-W. He is the best athlete of our school. Sun streaked hairs and 6 feet tall, he is.... like I said W-O-W. Hyukjae had a crush on him from the first day he set his eyes on Siwon and that would be in our 8th grade when Siwon moved here after staying in China for a few years.

Yup! you guessed right. Hyuk is gay and he came out of closet as soon as he started to walk (trust me I am not kidding!).When we were 3 years old, our mothers left us in care of my neighbou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter