Interview with Mnet America (Present)

The Interviews (A Skydragon/Sunsky Story)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I walk to the headquarters in L.A and I'm feeling good. I feel a lot better than I did a couple of months ago. I meet up with Danny from 1TYM who is a host of DFLA and we head over to the studio to meet up with the rest of the crew. 

"How are you? Korea's Baddest Female in the house everybody! We're excited to have you here." 

"Thank you so much. I'm doing great, what about you?"

"Same here! We have gathered questions from Twitter with the hashtag #BaddestFemaleDFLA and we received thousands of questions. But the main ones we received are about 2NE1's album CRUSH and the future of 2NE1." 

"What are your hopes for 2NE1 in 2015?" I think of Bommie and her tears and hurt and I just wish it could go away.

"I just want the members to be happier and I want us to spend more time together, even if we get sick of each other."

He laughs, "When did you move out of the dorm?"

"Back in 2011, I had enough money to buy an apartment in Seoul so I moved out."

"What did the members say?"

"They were pretty sad but they understood and in a couple of months Bom moved out."

"Cool. What is your favorite song from CRUSH?"

"I would have to say 'If I Were You'."

"Why?"

"It's a really emotional song that took a while to record and put on the album."

"Do you think about the person who inspired it when you perform the song?"

"Why? Is it obvious?" I cringe.

"Well, you just seem so emotional when you sing the song that maybe you were thinking of memories or the past."

"Exactly. That's true. It was har

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter