The Crayon Suite (Dolce Vita Pension) (Present)

The Interviews (A Skydragon/Sunsky Story)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I unpack my bags and head to the bathroom. Jiyong has quite the taste. It's sleek and makes me feel like a princess. He bought this pension a couple of years ago and the Crayon suite is reserved for close friends. We used to come here when we were dating. It used to be our little escape and we'd feel like the rulers of the world. 

For my 21st birthday, he brought me here and we spent the best night of our lives laughing and talking about the future. I smile at the memory and head back to the bedroom. I plop down on the bed and relax. I stand up and take my laptop out of my bag. I remembered Jiyong going on 'Incarnation' and talking about his love expertise. I didn't have the time to watch the show when it came out last year but the previews had caught my eye. I type Incarnation on the Youtube search bar and quickly click on the video. After he shows his popcorn routine, he starts talking about relationships. 

I blush, pleased and surprised at the fact that he would be so honest. I didn't know he actually thought about that. Maybe that's why we broke up, so we could get stronger. I squeal like a little girl at the fact that he has grown up so much. We're no longer little kids; we have been hurt and scarred by our cruel world but we have gotten through it together. Absence can make the heart grow fonder. My subconscious shakes her head at me. Do not forget he cheated on you and he's still talking to her. DON'T FORGET CHAERIN. He will hurt you. I sigh because I know she's right. I wish I could forget all the times he came home drunk, all the times her name escaped his lips. Kiko, the girl with red lips and mysterious smile. 

(Today)

Yeah, 1st moment when i saw you, (no more)

I couldn’t see anything else

I assumed that i didn’t have my girl

What possessed me, i know i shouldn’t do this

I know it’s an affair

 

(I Love It)

Your black stockings (I love it)

Your red lipstick (I love it)

Your y smile (I love it)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter