Winter Park (Present)

The Interviews (A Skydragon/Sunsky Story)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After spending time with Taeyang, I thought it would be appropriate to meet with Jiyong, face-to-face. If I want to really move on I need to face him and give him back the ring. I invited him to a small park in Seoul where we used to go so paparazzi wouldn't see us. He gladly accepted and he's on his way. I hold the ring/necklace and touching it brings back all the memories. I close my eyes and I see our first date, first kiss, first fight. I see us walking in this park, years ago, holding hands, laughing, and writing our intials on a really old tree. Before he arrives, I get up and try to find the tree. It's gotta be here somewhere. I don't know how much time I spend trying to find it because I hear him calling out my name. I don't turn arorund; I want him to find me. I hear leaves crackling and I know he's near. 

"Chaerin?" He's out of breath. 

I turn around and what I see catches me off guard. I haven't been so close to him in so long, and he's not the one that catches me off guard, it's me. My heart is racing and I'm sure I'm blushing. I feel this immense happiness in seeing him and I haven't felt that in so long. I didn't expect our final goodbye to feel like the first time. 

"Um... I just wanted to talk to you." 

"Sure. Do you want to go for a walk?" 

I take one last look, in hopes to catch a glimpse of the tree but I see nothing. 

"I would love that."

"How are you?" I want him to stop looking at me. I don't want to feel these things. I have to remember the reason I'm here, Taeyang. 

"I'm really great. What about you? How are things with Kiko?"

"We're alright." He doesn't seem too enthusiastic. Huh. Weird. I wonder why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter