I'm Yours and You're Mine (December 2010)

The Interviews (A Skydragon/Sunsky Story)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: I know GD doesn't really have the 'yours' tattoo and CL doesn't have the 'mine' tattoo, but in this story they get a couple of tattoos together. 

----------------------

We are cuddling on the couch when he stands up and suddenly grabs my hand. I ask where we're going but he tells me it's a surprise, showing a wicked grin that only screams trouble. We drive out of the city; I assume it's so paparazzi don't see us. We arrive at this little tattoo parlor shop in the outskirts of the city, and I look at Jiyong with disbelief. I know we love each other but we've never talked about tattoos. 

I ask, "What are we doing here?" I already know the answer, though. 

He grins, "We're going to get tattoos, of course." That smile. God, I love that smile. 

I shake my head in mocked disgust, "Fine, if we must." I steal a quick glance and see he's about to burst with excitement.

We jump out of the car and run inside the shop. 

"What do you kids want today?" A skinny, friendly-looking man is sitting in front of a desk, sketching. 

Jiyong and I look at one another and say, "'Tattoos!" God, we sound so stupid. 

The man smiles and rolls his eyes. He hands over a paper and pencil and tells us to draw what we want. I can't draw for the life of me and Jiyong shrugs, we're lost. An idea comes to mind and I write "Yours" and "Mine" in cursive on the paper. I turn to look at Jiyong and he raises his eyebrows but quickly, gri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter