YG Family Conference (Present)

The Interviews (A Skydragon/Sunsky Story)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"The year is coming to an end and it has been quite a year for YG Family," the reporter exclaims. 

Bom is missing from the conference table as she's still "reflecting" (that's what the media says and that's what YG says), but really, she's been crying all these months. She's been torn apart by unfair judgement and cruel words. Drug smuggler, addict, liar. She can't stop repeating those words because that's what so many people have called her. They don't know what happened, though. YG can explain all he wants but Bom is the only one who was there when her friend died. She's the only one who is experiencing all of that pain.

"2NE1 has had an incredible year, releasing their second full-length album, landing on music charts all over the world. Unfortunately, Bom couldn't be here. As a leader, CL, how do you feel about all of this?" 

"I'm angry. She has been called out for something that was left in the past. Bom has gone through a lot of stuff and for people to bring that up years later is so ty. She is devastated."

"Will 2NE1 be performing in SBS Gayo Daejun?"

"Yes."

She writes something down and turns to Jiyong.

"When will BIGBANG's album finally release?" Oh my God. When are people going to stop asking? He feels so pressured already.

"I don't know. I want each track to be a title track so it takes a long time to perfect each song."

She turns to me.

"What's the recording process for songs in YG? Why are albums delayed? YG

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter