BEENZINO (FAST-FORWARD)

The Interviews (A Skydragon/Sunsky Story)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
PLAY THE SONGS WHILE READING. THEY MAKE IT SO SAD.    OST:              Hey, I'm out front.  Okay.   I head down to the lobby and bump into Jiyong on the way. 

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going out with Sungbin," I awkwardly blurt out.

Disappointment marks his features but he manages to say, "Oh, have fun."

"I will."

A small, annoying part of me wanted him to ask me to stay. Move on, Chaerin. I will. 

I walk past him and head to the sleek, glass doors. Beenzino is waiting for me in a black Lamborguini. He walks out of the car and opens the door for me, his y smile making me blush. 

"Ladies, first."

"Thank you, sir." I smirk.

He returns to the driver's seat and turns to look at me. He smiles as his eyes travel from my legs to my lips. 

"You look great, Chaerin."

"So do you, Sungbin." I shyly return the compliment. 

------------

He takes my face in his hands and holds me close. His eyes travel down to my lips and he whispers, "You are so beautiful." 

All the air escapes me and I can't find an answer to his totally-welcome remark. He inches closer and smiles against my lips as he senses my breathing escalating. Woah, I didn't know he could do this to me. Our lips touch and something inside of me blossoms and unfurls, something that awakens everything. As the kiss deepens, the passion increases and I feel lost in his touch. His lips depart mine too soon and I look deep into his eyes, scared of what I just felt. I haven't felt like this since, well, since Jiyong. 

"Did you feel that?" He asks.

"Yes, yes, yes." I mutter.

"Where have you been all my life?"

"I don't know." I whisper.

He brushes his thumb against my lower lip and looks into my eyes. I struggle to keep the eye contact because his lips are right there. 

"Where do you want to go next? Dinner, check. Kiss the girl of my dreams, check."

I blush and shrug, "Anywhere is fine, anywhere with you."

----------

We drive through Seoul and the city lights shine against the window of the passenger's seat. 

"Can I know where we're going?"

"Nope, sorry, it's a surprise."

"You come well prepared." I smirk.

"Always," he steals a quick glance and smiles as we speed into the night. 

We reach the familiar Namsam tower escalator that leads to the cable car station. I know I should smile and show my appreciation for this sweet gesture but I was here with Jiyong. We came here six years ago. 

---- (Flashback)----

"Jiyong, where are we going? I'm scared I'm going to trip and die." My eyes are blindfolded and my only guide

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter