If you love him, let me go (Present)

The Interviews (A Skydragon/Sunsky Story)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Taeyang!" I yell after him. I'm running trying to catch up with him. He stops and turns around. 

"If you still love him, please let me go." 

"Why are you saying that? Nothing happened back there."

"You'll never look at me the way you look at him. I know that now." 

"I chose to be with you. Please, no. Don't do this. I already let go."

"You haven't and you can't keep lying to yourself. You can't keep lying to me." 

"I gave him back the ring."

He's surprised. He knows what I'm talking about. I never told him much about the wedding. It was a secret so not even he knew, but he knew about the ring. He saw it a couple of times and he knew what it meant. 

"You did?"

"Yes! I gave it back and I want to be with you."

"Why? Why would you ever want to be with me? I'm just me." This is the old Taeyang shining through. He never believed in himself.

"That's exactly why I want to be with you. There's no one else like you. You're special to me." 

I take one step toward him and wrap my arms around him. He needs love. I rest my head on his chest and listen to his heartbeat. It's slowing down and I know he'll be alright. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter