Ch.7: He's back

As The Blue Rose Completely Disappear

"Annyeonghasaeyo Youngmin-imnida," the boy introduced himself to the class.

"Bwoh!" one of your classmates yelled. "Its him.. He's back!"

Your eyes widen and whispered, "Youngmin-oppa."

You were smiling like a crazy person that you didn't notice Kwangmin was burning in anger.

"Kim _____ and Jo Kwangmin," she called the both of you. "Mianhae for this sudden request, but both of you would have to include  Youngmin in your history project. Is that okay?"

You started to blush as Kwangmin suddenly stood up and slammed his desk with his hands which made everyone jumped on their seat.

"How many times do I have to tell you to not call me by my full name?" he coldly said to Mrs.Kim.

Mrs.Kim was taken back at Kwangmin as she felt scared.

"Mianhae Kwangmin-ah," she replied.

"Tough dog," Youngmin whispered to himself and a smirk appeared on his lips.

Kwangmin glared at his twin brother Youngmin. Yup, their twins...

~

It was lunch time, Youngmin slowly approached your desk.

"Long time no see _____," he said with a smile.

You nodded and gave him a smile.

"How's life?" you asked him trying to start a coversation.

"It's pretty good," he replied.

Kwangmin mumbled to himself before leaving the classroom, "Always stealing my spotlight, huh?"

~

It was the end of the day, you noticed that Youngmin became popular all of a sudden.

"Youngmin!" a guy said approaching him. "I'm glad your back! Everyone missed you so much!"

"Yeah," Youngmin replied with a smile. "I'm finally back!"

Whereas, Kwangmin was hating every bit of Youngmin's fame...

You felt somehow bad for Kwangmin and decided to approach him when Youngmin suddenly grabbed you and put his arm around your shouler.

"This is ______," Youngmin introduced you to his friends proudly even though they already know you, but don't never talked to you before. "She's my ultime bestfriend!"

~

You were walking back home when something caught your eye. It was Kwangmin and he was surrounded by a group of teenager boys holding a bat. They weren't Jay and the others, they were someone else. You didn't know why, but you ran to him to help him.

"Yah!" you yelled angrily. "What do you think your doing to him!"

"Oh look," the tall one said slowly approaching you. "Your chick wants to rescue you."

"Don't you dare touch her," Kwangmin said angrily while giving each and everyone of them a death glare.

One of the guy punched him in the face which made him stumbled on his feet and said, "Oh yeah, what are going to do about it?"

The tall guy was two inches away from you as you slowly stepped back. He intensely grabbed your arm and tightened his grip which made you yelp in pain.

"What do you think your doing!" someone's voice shouted.

It was Youngmin... Amazingly in a blink of an eye, he beat up all of them as they were all unconscious on the ground with the bats beside them. Youngmin stomped towards you.

"Did he hurt you?" he asked concernly while checking if you had bruises.

You chuckled at his cuteness and replied, "I'm fine."

A smile appeared on his face as he suddenly hugged you. Your heart skipped a beat as you wrapped your arms around his waist.

"Komawo for saving me," you whispered in his ear. 

Kwangmin looked away at the scene and walked away with a bruised cheek.

"Ughh!" he cursed out loud. "Why do I keep losing to you, hyung! Aniyo, I won't let it!!"


Messejii from boy1a4:

Hello readers! Basically, this is the last update of the day! Sorry if I made mistakes...

xoxo ♥ boy1a4 .out.