Ch.9 Unknown Street

As The Blue Rose Completely Disappear

*Knock knock* You swiftly ran to the door to open it. Once you opened the door, a pout appeared on your lips.

"Disappointed to see me," Kwangmin stated in a cold way. "Fine, then I'll go."

Kwangmin turned his back on you, but you grabbed his arm and twirled him around to face you again.

"Mianhae," you said. "I didn't mean to make you angry. Let's go."

You link arms with him and began to walk to school. 

"Why so touchy?" he said while struggling to get your arms off.

"Why?" you sadly replied. "You don't want like it?"

You began to fake sob while going on the ground and grasping on his legs. Kwangmin sighed in defeat.

"Alright," he responded. "You can link your arm with mine."

You stopped crying and then suggested, "Carry me."

"Bwoh!" he gasped. "Waeyo?"

"Because I'm too lazy!" you complained.

"Are you seriour Kim ____!" he shouted.

"You don't want to?" you asked while faking another sob. 

"Stop Kim ____!" he yelled. "I'm not going to carry you all the way to school!"

You pouted and exclaimed, "I'm sure if Youngmin is here, he would do it for me."

"Yah!" he shouted angrily, but then became calming down. "Ara, ara. I'll piggy-back you to school."

"Yeah!" you squealed.

Kwangmin bent down as you hopped on his back and he began to carry you to school. Both of you arrived at school with the students staring at you, or should I say glaring. You ordered Kwangmin to put you down but decided not to.

"Jo Kwangmin, I said for you to put me down!" you shouted in his ears.

He chuckled and ran around outside the campus with you on his back. You were gettin a little dizzy.

"Stop my head is spinning!" you whined.

"Mianhae," he answered. 

He put you down and layed you on the grass. Both of you lied on the ground just looking at the skies trying to make something out of the clouds.

"Look," you said while pointing at a cloud. "That looks like pikachu!"

"Where!" he squealed, fanboying. "Omo! Pikachu is so cute!"

You giggled and turned to face him.

"Jo Kwangmin," you whispered in his ears. 

"Nae?"

"Where's Youngmin?" you asked curiosly.

~

{Jo Twin's house}

In Youngmin's room there he is all tied up. His mouth covered in tape, his hand tied tightly together and same goes to his legs. He was struggling to get out, he was chained to his bed.

"What the heck is this suppose to mean Kwangmin!" he cursed in his head. "If I get out of here, you're so going to pay!"

~

Kwangmin suddenly turned furious. He stood up and look at you.

"Why do you keep mentioning his name!" he yelled. "Youngmin here, Youngmin there, why!"

Your eyes widen and kept quiet.

"I-I'm sorry," he stuttered. "I-I didn't mean to yell."

He grabbed your hand and dragged you somewhere. You arrived at a basketball court. 

"Why are we here?" you questioned.

"You guys are late!" someone shouted angrily.

You turned around to see Jay and his gang.

"What are you guys doing here?" you asked.

"To play basketball of course," one of the guy said holding a basketball.

You were dumbfounded and look down. Kwangmin put his hand on your shoulder.

"Let's start!"

~

"Yeah!" you cheered.

"We won AGAIN!"

Jay glared at you, "You don't have to emphasize 'again' you know?"

You shut your mouth when Kwangmin twirled you around to face him.

"Let's play one on one," he suggested.

"Fine, but I know that your definitely going to win."

Kwangmin looked at Jay and gave him a signal by snapping his fingers together. Jay nodded in agreement. The game began as you have the first ball. You bounced the ball on the ground as you try to pass Kwangmin. While running to pass him, Jay suddenly got his foot on your way which made you trip *cough* purposely *cough* and lost your balance. You closed your eyes and was expecting a big harsh sound, but nothing happened. You fell on a smooth and comfy ground, or is it the ground. You slowly opened your eyes to see Kwangmin's chest. You looked up and saw how close you were. You were looking straight at each other's eyes that you both didn't know that your face was getting closer to each other. Your lips were one centimeter away when you came to your senses and stood up. Jay stomped angrily as you looked at him confusingly.

"Uhmm.." he said trying to make an excuse. "Their was a big spider. Hehehehee.." 

You shrugged your shoulders when the atmosphere became awkward.

"The boys and I have to go somewhere," Jay announced while rushing to leave.  "See yah!"

It was just you and Kwangmin when some other teenagers approached you two. They somehow look familiar.

"Well if it isn't the chick and the coward twin," the leader hissed while holding a golf stick.

First it was a baseball bat and now a golf stick, what's next?

"And if it isn't the gang who got beaten by a thin scrawny person," Kwangmin defended.

"You do know that you insulted your brother," he stated while laughing at Kwangmin.

"I know what I said," Kwangmin replied cooly.

The dude stopped laughing and cleared his throat. 

"Kwangmin is too cool for him and he just doesn't want to admit it," you thought.

"Boys," the leader said. "You know what to do."

They started walking towards you holding their golf stick up in the air when Kwangmin went in front of you.

"Get out of here," he told you.

You were hesitating because you don't want him ti get hurt. You made up your mind and hugged him on the back.

"Run," you whispered in his ears.

Kwangmin smiled and did what you said. He grabbed your hand and ran. 

"Get them!"

You were running so fast that both of you didn't know where you're going. You stopped at an unknown street. Both of you slowed your pace because the gangs were nowhere to be found. A garden got both of your attention. You walked upto it and saw beautiful flowers. The colors were yellow and white. Kwangmin suddenly caught a glimpse of a blue rose. He went upto it and bended down to observe it more clearly. You were standing behind him, just watching.

"My life span will resemble each and everyone of these petals."

You became confused and doubted him.

"Why a blue rose?" you thought. "It's impossible."

"I know you think I'm crazy," he exclaimed. "It's just that, all my life I was always being compared to Youngmin. I'm always the loser while he's the winner. My parents favour him. Youngmin got the role for the movie featuring in Japan. He was more popular than me. He had more friends which I don't get since we have the same face."

"You may have the same face, but you're completely different."

"But I can be like him," he stated. "I can be like Youngmin-hyung."

"But you won't be you," you exclaimed. "You'll just be a copy-cat Youngmin."

"It's better than being nothing," he snickered with tears falling from his eyes. "I've been alone for such a long time. Why can't their be someone who can be here for me?"

You squated down and wrapped your arms on his shoulder.

"You're not alone," you said. "I'll always be here for you. Me, Kim ____ bow to make you happy."

His eyes widen and a smile appeared in his lips.

"Can we stay like this for awhile?" he asked. 

You smiled, tightening your grip and replied, "As long as you want, it will be my pleasure.."

~

Both of you are walking back home. Both of you basically skipped school. Who cares, both of you get good grades anyways, you're smart. Both of you were a metre away from your houses when you saw a familiar figure.

"Wha-what?"


Messejii from boy1a4:

Hello readers and new readers. I'm kind of using an ipod. I'm sorry if I made mistakes. I actually can't believe I updated today because I was not suppose to because I have a stupid french presentation tomorrow... >.< i don't like presenting, especially if it's in french. It gives me heart attack.. And i really want to get it over with, but I just hate how they ask questions. As you can see, I have low confidence hehehee... Anyways, hope you like this chapter..

xoxo ♥ boy1a4 .out.