Ch.15: LOL

As The Blue Rose Completely Disappear

You somehow lifted your chair up then backed up smashing the chair against the wall. You bumped you head on the wall which made you yelp in pain. You were kind of getting dizzy but that didn't stop you to run over to Kwangmin and wrapped your arms around his neck. Tears were falling down your eyes. "Please don't leave me.."

He didn't reply which made you even worry. "Remember that day when Youngmin introduced us to each other," you whispered in his ears. "The three of us were at the park...

***Memories From The Past***

It was Youngmin's birthday and it's also the day that you're going to meet his twin. "Kim ____ this is my twin, Jo Kwangmin," Youngmin exclaimed. "Jo Kwangmin meet Kim _____."

"It's nice to meet you," you said while flashing him a smile.

"Nice to meet you too."

The three of you lined up to ride the Ferris Wheel. Youngmin sat in the middle and to his left was you, whereas to his right was Kwangmin. Youngmin brought his Whinnie The Pooh stuff toy because he wanted to bring it with him for his birthday. He really loves to cuddle it which made you giggle. You asked Youngmin if you can borrow his stuff toy, but Kwangmin also asked him at the same time that you asked. He doesn't know who to give it to. You and Kwangmin somehow ended up on playing tug-of-war with it. Youngmin was trying to separate you both when you and Kwangmin were pulling it too hard that it ripped apart.

Youngmin's eyes became watery. "My Whinnie The Pooh," he sobbed.

Kwangmin began to rub his back while you kept apologizing to him. "Uwahhh!" Youngmin cried even harder.

Both you and Kwangmin hugged Youngmin tight and kept apologizing. "This is all your fault," Kwangmin stated angrily.

"My fault?" you asked sounding like you were offended. "You ripped it!"

"Aniyo!" "Nae!"

"No!" "Yes!"

You both yelled at the same time, "I hate you Jo Kwangmin/Kim _____!"

***End Of Memories From The Past***

.

.

.

Ever since that day, we would always call each other by our full name and won't let anyone else does. I thought you want to ask me out? Do you still want to hear my answer?"

"Of course I do," he suddenly blurted out which made you jump in shock. "Kim _____, will you be my girl?"

"Y-You're alive," you stuttered.

"You haven't answered my question yet?"

A smile appeared across your lip. You nodded, "Nae, I want to be your one and only girl.."

"Wooohh!" the kidnappers cheered which made you look at them with a confuse look. "Plan C success!"

"Plan C?" you questioned.

Your eyes widened in disbelieve. "This was your plan from the beginning!" you yelled angrily. "You hired these people to kidnap me and beat you up. How could you! Waeyo, wae Jo Kwangmin!"

He chuckled and replied, "Because I wanted to hear you say 'I love you.' And now you are all mine, my girlfriend Kim _____."

"But in exchange you got hurt," you pouted.

"Don't worry this is fake blood," he laughed. "I got it when I auditioned for the role of the main male character in Japan because there was a lot of fighting scene."

Your anger slowly disappeared and was replaced with a smile. "You are unbelievable," you stated.

"I know," he exclaimed while kissing you on the lips. You gladly kissed him back which made the gang cheer even louder. "Wooohh!"


Messejii from boy1a4:

Hello readers and new readers! Sorry for a boring chapter -.- and sorry if I made mistakes.. I'm using an ipod >.< I'll try my best in the next chapter.. ^.^ fighting ~

xoxo ♥ boy1a4. out.