Ch.13: Youngmin's Rage

As The Blue Rose Completely Disappear

"You jerk!" Youngmin raged tackling Kwangmin to the ground.

"Youngmin!" you shouted running to the twins. "Stop it!"

You peeled him off Kwangmin as he was still bickering and calling him a jerk. Youngmin's eyes were begining to water as he quickly ran to your house and slammed the door. You glared at Kwangmin and Mikii, she who was just standing there shaking in fear seeing Youngmin throw tantrum. You turned your heel and ran inside your house. You quickly went to your room once you heard Youngmin screaming and banging sounds. You opened the door to see your furniture broken to pieces and Youngmin was standing on your bed punching the wall nonstop. You quickly hugged him and took hold of his bleeding knuckles. He was crying really hard. You too began to sob really hard on his chest telling him to stop.

"HOW CAN SHE BE SO BLIND!" he yelled angrily with his face turning so red. 

And I mean really really really red!

"Enough Youngmin," you cried. "I don't like seeing you like this."

Youngmin softened as he slowly stopped struggling and began to your hair.

"I'm sorry..."

~

"Why the heck did you kiss me!" Kwangmin shouted furiously.

"So what," Mikii defended trying to keep a cool side after what happened. "I am your girlfriend. And as your girlfriend, I can hug nor kiss you. Beside we made ______ jealous."

"Even so!" Kwangmin stated. "You can't just kiss me on the lips just like that!"

"Kwangmin-oppa, why can't you see that I'm deeply in love with you," Mikii exclaimed grasping into Kwangmin's arms. "Ever since I met you on that day when you auditioned to have the role as the main male character for that movie that me and Youngmin did. I've been loving you for so long and that's why I came here to Korea, it's all because of you."

"Sorry Mikii but I don't feel the same way," Kwangmin said coldly taking his arm away. "You're fired as my PRETEND girlfriend!"

"Kwangmin," Mikii tried to call him once Kwangmin turned his back on her and walked to his house.

Kwangmin slammed the door harshly on her face and as soon as he arrived at his living room, he quickly dialed Jay's number.

"Yobesaeyo?" Jay answered.

"It's time for plan C," Kwangmin spoke up.

"Woah! Do we have to?" Jay whined.

"I don't want to do this either, but it's the only way."

"Fine, whatever..."


Messejii from boy1a4:

Hello readers! Sorry for this boring and short chapter. I'll try to make it long next time, but at least I updated. kekekekee.. Also sorry if I made mistakes..

xoxo ♥ boy1a4. out.