Ch.16: Kim Myungsoo

As The Blue Rose Completely Disappear

"Let's party!" Jay suddenly walked in the room holding a cake that says 'Congratulation!' Everyone took a slice and began eating. You were eating peacefully when Jay approached you and gave you a 90 degree bow.

"Mianhae _____," he apologized pointing at Kwangmin. "This was all Kwangmin's idea."

You chuckled and messed his hair. "It's alright."

You moved more beside to Kwangmin and whispered, "How did you get them to be part of your plan?"

"Yah Kwangmin! Where's our $50 each!" one of them yelled.

"Later dude!" Kwangmin shouted back.

"Aish!" the guy stomped his foot and threw a chair up in the air hitting Jay on the head.

"Jay!" you called out sounding a bit worried.

He laughed, "The chair is breakable don't worry. They used these kind of chairs in movies. Everything here is mostly fake."

You scratched your head then nodded, "Ohh."

~

Kwangmin and you walked home to see a worried Youngmin standing in front of your door.

"What happened?" he panicked. "Why did you guys come home so late? Did you guys get hurt? I've been -"

He cut himself off once he saw you two holding hands and rushed to squeeze you and Kwangmin with a hug, "Congratulations! Oh Em Gee. I've been waiting for this day to happen!"

"You were?" you questioned.

"Of course," he squealed. "I've always wanted you to be my sister-in-law."

"Yah! You're going to far!" you yelled while blushing mad.

The twins laughed at your red face, "Hahahahha.."

~

You woke up and felt somehow uneasy. You saw blood on your pillow case and panicked. But then you stopped once you realized that it must have came from Kwangmin's fake blood. You took the pillow case out and threw it on the laundry basket. You got ready and ate breakfast and as soon as your door bell rang, you rushed to it to open it. 

"Good morning Kim _____," Kwangmin greeted you with a charming smile.

"Good morning to you too Jo Kwangmin," you said while grinning.

The twins decided that Kwangmin will always pick you up to school since you don't want to make a scandal about you cheating on Kwangmin. You linked you arms with his, but this time he didn't react. He liked it. You arrived to school with people glaring at you; girls, teachers, and even some boys. Youngmin entered the school and all their stares were now on him. You sighed in relief as Kwangmin chuckled. He intertwined his hands with yours and dragged you to your class. The day was pretty normal, Kwangmin sat beside you and Youngmin at lunch. Youngmin told his other friends to sit somewhere else because he wanted the three of us to have some bonding time.

"Jo Kwangmin, I have hands," you complained.

He kept feeding you and treating you like a baby.

"_____," Youngmin called you which made you look at him curiously. "Well you see, the Infinite members are doing some fan service. All the members except for Myungsoo-shii had already picked a fan, so I suggested for him to pick you."

"Omo!" your eyes enlarged. "Jinja! YES! I totally accept!"

Your excitement made Kwangmin feel a little jealous as he glared at his brother.

Youngmin smirked, "My brother is jealous."

Kwangmin kicked his leg under the table which made Youngmin yelp in pain.

"Oww," he cried out. "Don't worry it's not like his going to steal ______ from you."

 ~

You were walking with Kwangmin when he asked you, "What do you like about this Myungsoo guy? I bet his not as handsome as me."

You laughed at his cuteness and slapped him in the arm.

"Yes Jo Kwangmin. You're much more handsome, but his cuter though." you mumbled the last part.

"What did you say!" he yelled furiously. 

"I'm just kidding," you giggled while giving him a peck on the cheek.

It made Kwangmin calm down and blush mad.

"You're way cuter.."

"______?" someone asked which made you twirl around and look at the person.

"Omo!" you squealed. "You're Kim Myungsoo from Infinite!"

Myungsoo laughed at how cute you are and nodded. Kwangmin clutched his hands together and a bad aura was surrounding him.

"So you're the fan that Youngmin was talking about."

You nodded your head really quick.

"Mind of I borrow you," he exclaimed. "The other members are waiting for our arrival."

You looked at Kwangmin as you squeezed his hand and he nodded his head telling you to go.

"I'll see you later," you stated.

You gave him a quick hug before going with Myungsoo.

"You better not touch my girl or I'm going to break you to pieces..."


Messejii from boy1a4:

Hello readers and new readers! Let's make this fic a little bit longer, arasso? Sorry if I made mistakes and for a boring chapter.. For the next chapter, I'll add more twist.. okay? That's it for now..

xoxo ♥ boy1a4. out.