Ch.2: Partner

As The Blue Rose Completely Disappear

You were already seated on your desk reading peacefully when it was interrupted by a bad aura. You looked up to see Kwangmin glaring at you. 

"What are you looking at?" he asked coldly avoiding your gaze then seating to his seat, which was beside yours. 

"You were the one who looked at me first," you mumbled. "You weirdo."

He clenched his teeth because he heard what you said, but just ignored you.  The teacher finally arrived as she started the lesson. History, your least favourite subject.

"I'm now going to tell you who your going to be working with on this assignement," Mrs.Kim explained. "Blah~blah~blah, Kim ____ and Jo Kwangmin."

Your eyes widen, from all of your classmate, its him. 

"What a drag?" he sighed looking annoyed.

"I agree," you stated while rolling your eyes.

~

It's pretty much lunch time. You and Kwangmin decided to work on your project. Both of you went to the library to search for some books.  You were explaining the work to Kwangmin when you noticed him sleeping. 

"Yah Jo Kwangmin," you said shaking his shoulder. "Wake up."

He groan, "Don't bug me and let me sleep."

You were tired of his behaviour and pushed him off his chair.

"Oww!" he cried in pain. 

"Shhh!" the librarian told him to be quiet since we are in a library.

He gave a death glare as you ran  to the exit to get away from him. Once he caught up with you, he grabbed your arm.

"Why'd you do that?" 

"Because your being a pain in the ," you exclaimed as you pulled your arm away from his.

"Whatever," he replied looking pissed. "I'll just go to your house later to talk about our assignement."

"Arasso," you responded before walking through the empty hallway.

~

*Tap tap*

You opened your window to see Kwangmin with his text books waiting for you to let him in. He stepped in and scatter his book onto your bed. Your room has a small staircase outside that is connected to Kwangmin's room so, he can crawl to your room any time he wants and for you it's vice versa. 

"Your room hasn't change it all," he stated. "It's still the same as I remember."

"I remember when you got introuble by your parents, so you hid in my room and even slept over in here."

He became silent for a moment, then spoke up, "Yeah, they'll always scold me because I always fail at stuff."

"Jo Kwangmin..."

"Anyways, I came here to talk about the project not to have a chat with you so, shall we get started?"

You nodded your head up and down.

~

Both of you were so tired that you both fell asleep. Your mom who was a cop sneaked inside and saw Kwangmin sleeping on the floor while your head was on your mini table also sleeping. Your mom suddenly thought of something. She called your dad to help her with her plan. Your dad carried you to your left side of the bed while, he carried Kwangmin beside you on the right. Your mom started to squeal. She took your arm and put it on Kwangmin's waist as she did the same thing to Kwangmin's arm which were now hugging you.

"Don't they look good together?" she asked her husband.

"Yeah," he replied. "The only thing missing is love because they don't have feelings for each other."

Your mom elbowed your dad.

"They will someday," she defended.

She thought of another plan. An evil plan...


Messejii from boy1a4:
 
Hello readers! Here is Chapter Two.. Hope you like it! Sorry if I made mistakes.. That's it for now.. Stay tuned for the next chapter..
 
xoxo ♥ boy1a4 .out.