Ch.19: Sorry

As The Blue Rose Completely Disappear

You quickly ran to the stairs and headed out ignoring the Infinite members, fans and staff calling you. You slammed the door open as you were looking from places to places to find Kwangmin. You saw him sulking around the corner as you slowly approached him. You reached for his hand and interwined yours with it.

"I-It was all a misunderstanding," you stuttered trying to explain.

Kwangmin squeezed your hand as he stood up and pulled you closer to him by grabbing your neck. He hugged you tightly while shaking a bit.

"Why did you kiss him?" he questioned angrily.

"Mianhae," you replied wrapping your arms around his waist. "It was just fan service."

"I don't like it," he exclaimed. "Because, you're making your boyfriend jealous."

You blushed and was touched of what he said.

"You should go back," Kwangmin suggested. "They're probably wondering why you suddenly left."

You responded stubbornly, "Aniyo! I'm ditching!"

He softly laugh as a smile appeared on your lips. You were happy that it didn't leave into a discussion of both of you breaking up. You firmly kept hold of his hand as you dragged him far from the performance and headed to the mall. He was clueless of what you're planning on doing. You chuckled as you both arrived at the movie theatre. 

"Why are we here?" he asked curiously.

"Let's have our first official date!" you yelled excitedly.

Kwangmin's eyes brightened as he nodded in agreement. Both of you went inside and watched a comedy movie since you don't really like scary movies. You were having fun watching the movie forgetting all about the incident.

~

Everyone's mood went down when you ran out of the stage.

"Where did she go?" a fan asked.

"I got a picture of the kiss!" a fan squealed. 

"Me too!" another fan screamed. "This is so going in the Internet..."


Messejii from boy1a4:

Hello readers and new readers! This is such a bad update.. :( I'm sorry if I made mistakes. I'll make it good next time. ^.^ OH EM GEE! WE HAD A VOLLEYBALL TOURNAMENT TODAY AND WE WON 1ST PLACE! GAAHHHH! SO HAPPY! *breathe in* *breathe out* Anyways, stay tuned for the next chapter!

xoxo ♥ boy1a4. out.