Ch.20: Through

As The Blue Rose Completely Disappear

After having your first official date with Kwangmin, you kissed him on the cheek before entering your house. You were jumping up and down, but then stopped when you suddenly felt dizzy.

"Why so jumpy?" your mom asked curiously.

"I'm dating Jo Kwangmin," you admitted.

"Bwoh!" your mom's eyes widen. "Omo! That's great. Ahhh, I knew that someday that you're going to be together."

You laughed at your mom before saying good night and going to sleep.

~

You woke up the next morning feeling anxious. You washed your face, brushed your teeth, took a showerd and ate your breakfast. You skipped to your living room immediately turning the t.v on. Your mouth dropped once you saw a picture of you and Myungsoo kissing on the news.

"Breaking news," the reporter exclaimed. "Myungsoo kissing a girl, or maybe, his girlfriend."

"Who's in the scandal today?" your mom asked walking down the stairs.

You pointed at yourself and replied, "Me!"

"Bwoh!?" your mom yelled. "Wae? What happened!"

You gulped your saliva as you suddenly got a message from Kwangmin.

"I'm coming over!" the message says.

*Ding dong* You quickly opened the door expecting Kwangmin to be there, but unfortunately, it was Myungsoo.

"Wha -" He cut you off by grabbing your arm and dragging you to his car.

"Mianhae, but I need to borrow ____ for a while," Myungsoo said to your umma.

"Kim ______!" Kwangmin called out stepping heavily inside your room and heading to the living room.

"Where's Kim _____?" he asked your mom sounding angry. "She just left with that Myungsoo guy," your mom responded.

Kwangmin clutched his fist as Youngmin suddenly appeared behind me patting his back.

~

Myungsoo quickly drove to a place where there's lots of cameras. You were then dragged by a group of ladies to the change room with stylish clothes for you to change in to. After changing, you went outside to be taken away by a woman who began to put make up on you. You stayed calmed somehow feeling relax. After your make over, you sat on a chair in the middle of the room where Myungsoo approached his chair and also sat on it. You then realized what was going on. You noticed a huge camera focusing on the both of you and the reporter from this morning ready to face the camera. Only one explanaition for this, both of you are getting interviewed and boy, you were shaking in nervousess.

"First question," she stated. "What's the relationship between the two of you?"

"We're just friends," you simply answered.

"Only friends?" the female reported questioned having doubts. "Then what about the kiss? Did it mean anything to the both of you?"

You shook your head from left to right, "The kiss meant -"

"It meant everything to us," Myungsoo exclaimed cutting you off. "I'll be honest.. I'm in love with ______ and I think she does too."

"Bwoh!?"

~

"WHAT THE HECK IS HE SAYING!" Kwangmin shouted furiously while standing up from the couch.

The twins are watching the interview on your television which your mom gave them permission to. Kwangmin was so glad when you said 'just friends' but then changed from upset when Myungsoo said that you're relationship was much more than that. Youngmin grabbed Kwangmin's arm, telling him to sit down and keep calm.

"I'm sure whatever that Myungsoo guy is saying," Youngmin said quietly to his twin brother, "it's just a lie."

"You better be right."

~

You arrived home breathlessly from running from paparazzis and fans who supports you and Myungsoo as a couple. It was a pretty tiring day for you. You sighed in relief turning around to see Kwangmin glaring at you.

"You're late."

Did I forgot to mention that it's already 11:00 p.m. You were so busy arguing with Myungsoo and the other members including their manager. They told you that you and the Myyungsoo thing is only temporary and that it's only for the fans. After complaining for so long, in the end you accepted to be in their plan.

"I need to tell you -"

"Why didn't you tell them that you already have a boyfriend!" Kwangmin yelled angrily. "You're making me look like a fool here Kim ______! And I don't know if I can handle this!"

"Mianhae.." you apologized softly. "Wait! Can't handle this? Are you breaking up with me?"

"What if I am!" Kwangmin finally exploded.

"You don't even know what's really going on and yet you're judging me!" you too got pissed. "You really are unbelievable! Fine, if you can't trust me then maybe we should just break up!"

"Fine! WE'RE THROUGH!" Kwangmin screamed on the top of his lungs walking towards the door but not before stopping beside you and whispering, "Good bye Kim ______."


Messejii from boy1a4:

Hello readers! Hope you like this chapter! And sorry if I made mistakes.. Please stay tuned for the nest chapter, which will be the chapter then after that will be two more chapters and then the last chapter.. ^.^

xoxo ♥ boy1a4. out.