Ch.25: To Escape From This Dream, You Need To Die

As The Blue Rose Completely Disappear

WARNING: TO ALL READERS, THIS CHAPTER MAY CONTAIN VIOLENCE! IF YOU DO THIS AT HOME OR IN ANY PLACE, YOU'RE STUPID!


"Here."

A sharp blade appeared on your hand piercing through your skin. Blood was flowing down your arm as your veins were slightly cut apart. 

"W-What do I do with this?" you stuttered.

"Kill yourself duh!"

"B-But.."

"You have no choice," your clone snickered. "This isn't a normal dream where you get to control everything. This is your worst nightmare, I'm the boss around here! It's either you die or I'll kill you."

You stayed quiet shaking in fear. You were grasping onto the blade really tight.

"If you want to be with your ex, you need to also take your life away." she exclaimed. "You can't escape from this dream."

~

"He's going to be alright," the doctor stated. 

"Jinja!?" Youngmin squealed.

He was so overjoyed that he suddenly hugged the doctor and started jumping up and down. The doctor chuckled as he patted him in the back. Youngmin rushed to Kwangmin's room finding him up and sneaking outside through the window.

"What are you doing!" he yelled. "You're injuries are still very severe!"

"Aniyo! I'm going to find Kim ______!" he stubbornly insisted.

He limped his way out as Youngmin tried to stop him.

~

"Fine, then you die!" you shouted attacking your clone while holding up the knife.

The blade was pointed to her chest, but didn't go through. You were somehow paralyzed. Your eyes  widen as your clone swiftly took the blade from your hand and aimed it at your heart.

"I told you, you have no chance against me. I control everything in this world, including you.."

A tear fell from your eye as you closed both of them. You were breathing heavily thinking about your family and friends.

"Go ahead," you said. "End this.."

Your evil clone smirked in victory. She held onto the blade real tight ready to swing.

"Kim _____!" a familiar voice screamed. "Wake up! Don't leave me!"

"J-Jo Kwangmin..."

Your clone yelled and swung its arm, "Haaaa!"


Messejii from boy1a4:

Hello readers and new readers! Sorry for a short chapter and sorry if I made mistakes! I also hope you like this chappiee.. ^.^ stay tuned for the next chapter..

THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE FINAL CHAPTER.

xoxo ♥ boy1a4. out.