Ch.11: Girlfriend? Boyfriend?

As The Blue Rose Completely Disappear

Youngmin opened his eyes as soon as he felt Kwangmin’s presence take flight. He smirked as you began to wake up too. You opened your eyes and screamed. “Ahhhh!” you yelled. “What are you doing here! Get out!”

You kicked him out of your bed as he landed flat on his face.

He winced in pain, “Ouch!”

“This is like déjà vu,” you exclaimed. “How did you even get in, I locked the door.” You looked at your bedroom and screamed when you saw that the padlock was broken.

“You broke in to my room!” you shouted angrily.

Youngmin plugged his ears and complained,”Will you stop screaming you’re hurting my ears!”

“Get out!” 

You stood up from your bed and felt something beside your foot. It was a hammer…  “Ahhhhhhh!!!

“I said stop,” he whined. “My poor ear drums.”

“You used a hammer to break in to my room!” you stated angrily while giving him a death glare. “Where did you even get this!”

“Your mom gave it to me,” he replied. “Can you stop screaming, please!”

He pleaded on the ground like a little kid.

“Umma!”

You stomped your way into your living room to see your mom sitting on the couch casually looking so innocent while watching television.

“How could you give Youngmin a hammer and gave him a stupid idea to break in to my room?” you asked sounding annoyed.

“He asked me for it,” your mom responded.

“Why that Youngmin,” you whispered twitching your eyes.

“It was a success!” Youngmin said loudly while giving your mom a high five.

“What are you two up to?” you asked looking wierdly at them who are sitting on the couch.

“We’re making a plan to make Kwangmin admit that he likes you,” your mom responded as your eyes widen.

“He was so jealous this morning when he saw me hugging ____ and sleeping with her,” Youngmin added.

“He does not have feelings for me!” you finally exploded. Worst morning ever…   “Aish,” you scratched your head.  “And please stop accusing your brother that he does.”

“Why are you so blind when it comes to love,” your mom said.

“I am not,” you defended.

“Just play along and we’ll prove to you that he does,” Youngmin suggested.

“Aniyo, I’m not going to be part of your evil skim.”

“Fine,” Youngmin exclaimed. “Then I won’t introduce you to Myungsoo-shi PERSONALLY.”

“You know him?” you questioned as your eyes lit up.

Youngmin nodded, “We used to hang out in Japan. And the tickets I got, he gave them to me.”

“OhEmGee!” you started fan girling. “Yes! I’ll definitely be part of your plan. You better make sure that you’re telling the truth or else you’re going to pay.”

You gave him death glare which made him transform into a ball in fear. You smirked…

~

You were chilling with Youngmin on the couch watching random stuff on t.v. “Ohh yeah,” Youngmin suddenly said while getting up. “My movie came out!”

He quickly flipped the channel to his movie as you were anticipating to watch it. Luckily the movie just began. You were also anticipating on knowing who the lead actress is. Once you saw the lead actress your face fell.

You pointed out to the lead actress,”Tha-that’s Mikii…”

“You know her?” Youngmin questioned.

You nodded and explained, “She bumped into Kwangmin a couple days ago. Wait, you’re friends with her?”

“NO!” he shouted while getting up. “I mean, not really…”

You looked at him suspiciously and asked, “Is there something going on between you and Mikii?”

“Of course not!” he yelled making his voice crack. 

“Ohhkay..”

*Beep beep*

Your phone vibrated as you took it out from your pocket and looked at the caller ID. It was a message from Kwangmin. You read it which says..

Kim _____,

         Meet me at the park, I have an announcement to make!

                                                                  - Jo Kwangmin

Youngmin peeked to see Kwangmin’s message as his eyes widen.

“Oh my gosh!” Youngmin squealed. He’s going to confess! Let’s go!”

Youngmin grabbed your arm and dragged outside and head to the park. He was very jumpy. You too wants to know what’s his announcement. Both of you arrived as you saw Kwangmin with a girl, you were clueless, whereas it was bothering Youngmin a lot. Because the girl was Mikii.

“Guys,” Kwangmin began. “Meet Mikii, my girlfriend.”

“What!” you yelled shockingly. 

“Is there a problem?” Kwangmin asked while grinning at you.

“A-aniyo,” you stuttered. “Act-actually. We have an announcement too.”

Kwangmin tilted his head to the left in curiosity.

“Jo Kwangmin,” you said showing a joyful expression. “I’m dating your brother..”

“WHAT!!”


Messejii from boy1a4:

Hello readers! Hope you like this chapter and sorry if I made mistakes!  

I'm starting another fic, but don't worry because I'm going to update this more.. It's actually for my bestfriend and she really wants me to write it because her birthday is tomorrow.. ^.^ It will be a short fic.. a jeongmin fic.. so if you want to read it, you can.

xoxo ♥ boy1a4. out.