Ch.4: ert

As The Blue Rose Completely Disappear

"Jo Kwangmin! I really need to go!" you insisted.

You dragged him all the way upstairs to the washroom. "Don't even think about on watching me!" you threathened.

"Like I would want to anyway," he hissed.

There was an opening for the chains to go through. Kwangmin plugged his ears, closed his eyes and started singing really loud. He didn't want to hear you, you know, pee. You did your business and you were burning in embarassment. You pulled your pants up and flushed the toilet when you suddenly peeked on Kwangmin and saw him staring at you with wide eyes. "ert!!" you yelled while slapping him multiples of time on the head.

"Oww!" he shouted. "Stop it! It was an accident, I didn't hear anymore water flowing and thought you were done!"

You were boiling in anger. "You were listening to my pee the whole time!"

"NO!" he denied.

You suddenly got an idea of getting back at him. You found an empty bucket and filled it with water. You turned to face him. "This is what you get you ert!"  You splashed the bucket water on his face making him all wet.

"Cold! Cold!" You laughed evily at him, but then stopped once you saw him shivering. "Jo Kwangmin..."

You took the towel that was hanging on the door and wrapped it around him. He began to burn up and he can get sick anytime now if he doesn't change his shirt. You took Kwangmin's hand and hurried to your room. Both of you rushed pass the staircase that was attached to Kwangmin's room. Both of you went inside as you quickly opened his drawer and blushed once you saw his boxers, wrong drawer.

"Yah!" he shouted then sneeze. "What do you think *hachuu* your doing!?"

You closed the drawer and opened the one below it. You saw  a dark colored shirt with white stripes and handed it to him. "Change quickly!"

He took his wet clothes off not knowing that your looking at his bare chest that has six packs. You bowed your head down because you were as red as a tomato. You looked up again to see that he was done changing. You let out a loud sigh.

"Couldn't take my hotness, can't you?" You slapped his arm and crossed your arms on your chest. "What!" he back fired. "You told me to change quickly and so I did!" You bowed your head down as a smirk formed on Kwangmin's lips, victory!

"Your still a ert," you mumbled.

"And you think your not!" he defended.

You just ignored him and tried not to keep any eye contact.  "Umma is really going to pay for this..."


Messejii from boy1a4:

Hello readers! I'm kind of using an ipod... kekekee... Sorry if I made mistakes! That's it for now..

xoxo ♥ boy1a4 .out.