Ch.21: Incident

As The Blue Rose Completely Disappear

It's Monday morning, Youngmin was walking to school as he met up with Mikii. He was about to ignore her and just past by, but she kept getting in his way.

"What do you want!" Youngmin shouted sounding irritated.

"Can you help me get near with your twin brother?" Mikii shyly asked as Youngmin turned red with anger.

"You're so blind!" Youngmin yelled getting a grip of her shoulders. "Why can't you see that I have feelings for you! And that I'm hurt when you only notices him and not me! And no I'm not helping you! Pabo!"

Youngmin roughly pushed her aside as he began to walk away.

"Why can't you see that I'm trying to make you jealous and that I've noticed all along!" Mikii shouted back. 

Youngmin became frozen to the ground trying to speak. 

"Y-You noticed?" he stuttered.

"Nae," Mikii responded softly. "It's just that we can't be together."

Youngmin quickly turned around to face her and asked, "Why not? Is it because I'm an actor and you're an actress?"

She shook her head from left to right then spoke up, "You didn't ask me out yet and now I'm having doubts if you really do like me."

A smile appeared across Youngmin's lips.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Nae," Mikii answered running towards Youngmin to hug him. "I've been waiting for those words to come out of your mouth."

~

You woke up in a room with a plain white paint. You had wires attached from your hands and a bandaged around your head. The first person you saw was Myungsoo which made you think that Kwangmim doesn't care about you anymore. A tear fell from your eye, but quickly wiped it for him not to notice.

"Where am I?" you asked Myungsoo.

"You're in the hospital," he softly replied. "You fainted on your boyfriend's arms."

You felt pain in your hurt when he said the word 'boyfriend'.

"He's not my boyfriend anymore," you stated.

"Ohh," Myungsoo said. "I'm telling everyone about our fake relationship because I don't want to give you anymore problems."

"Komawo," you said while smiling.

"How are you feeling?" he asked sounding concerned.

"Better," you responded. "Why did I even faint?"

"The doctor said that your brain had some technical difficulties and I think that's why you always get dizzy when we practice our waltz," Myungsoo explained.

You then remembered hitting your head on the wall on the day you were kidnapped by Kwangmin's friends. And maybe it was also the reason why your pillow had blood the next morning. You felt dumb for not knowing it before.

"Is my brain severely injuried?" you asked worriedly.

"We don't know yet," Myungsoo exclaimed. "They still need to run some tests."

"How long have I been here?" you asked curiously. 

"About 48 hours," Myungsoo replied.

"Bwoh!? It's been two days already. So that's why my stomach keeps growling."

Myungsoo softly laughed as he took a cup of soup that was on top of the side table and started to feed you. You really didn't want him to feed you, but he insisted which made you nod your head at the end. You were glad that he was with you today even of he is an idol who may have lots of schedule.

"You don't have any schedule?" you asked.

"I told them to cancel all of my schedules today," he responded wiping your mouth with a tissue.

"Bwoh!" you yelled shockingly almost choking your food.

*cough* *cough* Myungsoo began to look worried as he began to your back.

"Don't eat when your mouth is full," he told you.

"You sound like my mom," you laughed. "Wait, where are they?"

"How's my daughter!" your mom and dad kicked the door opened and running towards you pushing Myungsoo away.

"Yah!" you shouted. "Myungsoo are you alright!?"

"Omo!" your mom yelled. "Mianhae!"

Your dad helped Myungsoo up and said sorry. You scratched your head as you felt pain on it. You pretended like it didn't hurt because you don't want them to get worry.

"How's my littled girl?" your mom asked cheesy much.

"I'm fine," you replied giving her a reassuring smile.

Your parents sighed in relief, when Youngmin suddenly appeared quickly rushing to hug you.

"How's my bestfriend!?" he asked crying a bit. "Where does it hurt?"

You laughed at how emotional he is, but was glad he came to visit you. 

"I'm fine Youngminnie Pooh," you said while grinning.

Your gaze turned to the door expecting someone else to come.

"If Youngmin's here," you thought. "He should be here too."

"Mianhae ____-ah," Youngmin said softly, "but he didn't want to come with me."

"Ohh," was all that came out of your mouth.

"He's really worried," Youngmin explained which made you smile. "He was going crazy when you suddenly fainted. He quickly called me and started yelling non-stop. He carried you all the way here to the hospital, not calling a taxi cab and just running quickly. He was also shouting at the nurses and doctors telling them to keep you safe and alive. He's very dramatic."

You chuckled and kept listening to Youngmin's story.

"When the doctor said that they're not 100% sure of your condition, he started to cry really hard. He began to pray for you and he wouldn't even leave the hospital yesterday. He stayed with you the whole time taking care of you. But today, I don't know why he didn't come?"

A frown then appeared on your face when you suddenly had a plan.

You smirked, "Can you help me ditch?"

~

Kwangmin's by himself at the park talking with Mikii on the swings.

"So you and Youngmin are officially together?" Kwangmin asked.

"Nae," Mikii nodded. "Why didn't you visit ____ today?"

Tears began to form in his eyes, "It hurts. I should have not broken up with her. I was a fool for letting her go. I guess, jealous just came over me."

"That's not a good reason for you not to visit," Mikii stated. 

"It's better if we don't see each other anymore. Because we'll just keep getting hurt," he exclaimed.

"Don't be such a coward!" Mikii yelled standing up from her swing. "Just tell her that you want her back and I know she'll take you back. It's so obvious that you still like each other!"

Kwangmin got shocked of Mikii's words as he stood up to hug her.

"Khamsahamnida," he mumbled to her ears.

Mikii hugged him back and smiled.

"Jo Kwangmin," someone's familiar voice said.

They both turned around to see you in your hospital gown with no slippers on. You escaped the hospital with the help of your friends and parents.

"What are you doing here?" Kwangmin asked curiously.

A tear fell from your eye as you turned around and began to run quickly. Kwangmin ran after you calling your name. He grabbed your arm turning you around.

"It's not what it looks like," Kwangmin explained breathlessly.

"Why should I believe you," you stated angrily. "You never trust me. Look, the interview between me and Myungsoo, that was all a lie. It was just fan service and Myungsoo-shii is going to clear it. I didn't cheat, but it looks like you like someone else."

You pulled your arm away running to cross the road.

"Kim _____!" he called out running to keep up with you again. "I want you baaahhh -"

Beep beep* "Move out of the way!" *CRASH*

You finally stopped running to turn around and gasped, "Jo Kwangmin..."


Messejii from boy1a4:

Hello readers! Hope you like this chapter and sorry if I made mistakes, i'm using an ipod again. *sigh* Two more chapters before the last chapter and then the end.. stay tuned for the next chapter ;D

xoxo ♥ boy1a4. out.