Ch.5: The Battle Begins

As The Blue Rose Completely Disappear

You and Kwangmin were lying on the couch dying of boredom. Their was nothing good to watch on T.V. 

"Jo Kwangmin!" you sang his name. "Can we go to the park? I'm bored."

"I don't want to," he complained.

You gave him a death glare then started tickling him. He began to laugh so hard.

"Please!" you begged him. "Let's go to the park."

"A-aniyo," he said between his laugh." You pouted and tickled him more.

You were practically on top of him. 

"Fine," you said sounding disappointed. "I won't stop tickling you."

"Pwuhahaha!" he laughed. "Ara, hahahaa.. Let's... hahaha.. go to the... hahaha park!"

You stopped tickling him and hugged him.  "Komawo Jo Kwangmin!"

He's heart was beating so fast as he tries to get his breath back and his face was about to explode of redness. Maybe it's because you tickled him to much or he was blushing mad.

"Get off of me," he said coldly.

~

"Jo Kwangmin!" you squealed. "Infinite is going to perform later! Can we watch it please!?"

You pleaded him while tugging on his arm. 

"Aniyo," he said coldly. "I don't like them."

"Well I do," you said while pouting. 

You tried to ran to the stage where Infinite will be performing later, but Kwangmin pulled you.

"Yah!" you yelled sounding annoyed. "Let go of me!"

"You really are dumb," he snickered. "We're kind of locked together."

He showed your handcuffed hand hidden inside a big jacket that you both are wearing. You didn't want anyone to see both of you handcuffed because they might think your both criminals that broke out from jail. You chuckled while being dumbfounded.

"Mianhae.."

You began to daydream about Infinite completely ignoring Kwangmin. Someone accidentally *cough* purpose *cough* bumped into Kwangmin's shoulder.

"Mianhae," a girl apologized while rubbing Kwangmin's shoulder. "It was an accident."

Kwangmin shrugged the girl's hand off and said, "Whatever, it's not really a big deal."

"Khamsahamnida," the girl replied while bowing. "Mikii-imnida, what's your name?"

"Jo Kwangmin, but don't call me Jo Kwangmin."

"Arasso," Mikii's eyes sparkled. "How about Kwangmin-oppa."

"Whatever," Kwangmin said simply.

"Well I have to go," Mikii said. "It's nice to meet you Kwangmin-oppa." 

Mikii quickly glanced at you and smirked. What Kwangmin didn't know was that you stopped daydreaming and was listening to their conversation the whole time. You rolled your eyes at Mikii and looked away. You felt Kwangmin tugged at your arm as you whipped your head to face him. 

"Do you still want to watch Infinite?" he asked you.

You shook you head from left to right.

"I don't feel like watching them anymore," you answered while gesturing him for both of you to go home.

"She was just excited to see Infinite a while ago and now her mind suddenly change," Kwangmin thought. "Did I miss something?"

Kwangmin suddenly pulled you to the other direction as you looked at him weirdly. He dragged you to the arcade.

"What are we doing here?" you questioned him.

"Your mom and dad told us to have fun and that's what were going to do."

You gave him a warm smile not noticing that you forgot about that Mikii girl. You played lots of game and it was pretty embarassing for the both of you because you would end up touching his hand or holding on to it. A group of boy approached the both of you interrupting your fun. They were the guys who beat up Kwangmin two days ago.

"Nice girl you have here," the guy who punched Kwangmin in the face said trying to flirt with you.

Kwangmin hugged you protectively and snickered, "She's  mine."

You hid your face on his chest as you were blushing. 

"How about we make a deal," the guy suggested. "Two on two battle in basketball. If we win I get the girl, if you win anything you want?"

"Yah!" you yelled. "I'm no -"

Kwangmin cut you off by agreeing to the guy. 

You turned to him and whispered, "Why?"

"Just trust me."

~

All of you are huddled up in the basketball court. Ready to start the battle. 

"You shoot okay?" Kwangmin told you.

"Bwoh?" your eyes widen. "But I'm not good at basketball. Why did you even agree to this?"

"Stop complaining!" he shouted. "Didn't I tell you to trust me!"

"Yah!" the guy shouted irritated, interrupting your conversation. "Stop fighting and let's get to the battle already!"

"Mianhae," you said calmly.

"Let's start!" the leader yelled.

~

*Pant* as you passed the ball to Kwangmin, he shoots and scores. The game was going well as the score was 8:8. The game was tied. You and Kwangmin were pretty good even if your hands were handcuffed, mostly because Kwangmin is the one who keeps shooting the ball. Kwangmin now has the ball dragging you behind him.

"Jay block him!" the guy shouted at the guy who punched Kwangmin. So that's his name.

"Kim _____!" Kwangmin yelled as he pass you the ball.

You caught it as Kwangmin ran behind you and placed his hands on top of yours which are currently holding the ball tight.

"Shoot," he whispered into your ears.

You threw the ball to the nest as he was guiding you. The ball was up in the air and *Swoosh*.

"Yay!" you jumped happily. "We won!"

You jumped on Kwangmin and hugged him tight who's face was red. While Jay and the others were on the ground crying in defeat.

"Aniyo! We lost!"

"Yah!" Jay called the two of you. "What do you want as your prize for winning over us?"

"I'll tell you once I make up my mind," Kwangmin replied.

You looked at him confused as he gave you a wink.

"Let's go back home," he said.

You nodded your head and headed home.

"What does he mean?" one of Jay's friend asked.

Jay snickered, "Why that guy! Leaving us clueless like this! >.<"

On your way home with Kwangmin, you stopped walking and looked at him.

"What's the matter?" he asked.

You smacked his head making him yelp in pain.

"Oww!" he yelled. "What was that for?"

"FYI {For Your Information} Jo Kwangmin! I am not someone you can just bet on and place a prize tag!"

"I know," he said whild holding your hand. "You cost more than all GOLD in the world."

You started to blushed which made Kwangmin laugh non-stop.

"I can't believe you fell for my charms. Kwangmin you are good."

You turned more red because of what he said. This time your face is red because of anger.

"Jo Kwangmin!" you shouted. "You'll pay for that!"

Kwangmin tried to run, but forgot about both of your hands being handcuffed together.

"Get away from me! Ahhhh! Someone help me!!"


Messejii from boy1a4:

Here is chapter five! Hope you like it and sorry if I made mistakes. I'm using an ipod... -.- That's it for now.

xoxo ♥ boy1a4 .out.