Ch.26: Final Chapter

As The Blue Rose Completely Disappear

"Haaa!" your clone swung her arm as the blade was ready to split your heart in to pieces when you suddenly disappeared.

Your clone fell on the ground in confusion. 

"What the? No way. She woke up."

~

"Kim ______!" Kwangmin yelled desperately for you to wake up.

He pulled your face to him as he kissed you deeply. He purposely made both your lips touch each other for quiet long. You woke up needing oxygen real bad. You pushed him away breathing heavily.

"You're alright," Kwangmin's eyes sparkled.

You shoved him harshly to the ground and began to suffocate his neck with your hands. He intensely pulled your hands away from his neck and yelled, "Are you trying to kill me! It's me, Jo Kwangmin!"

"Aniyo! You're not him! He's dead! You're just a look alike him!" you shouted furiously.

"Pabo! It's me, I'm not dead!" he shouted looking straight at your eyes.

You looked away and tried to runaway from him. But forgot about your twisted ankle as you fell on the hard wet ground. Your entire body is now covered with mud. Kwangmin rushed beside you peeling your body from the ground and comforting it in his arms.

"Shh, it's okay."

"Are you really him?" you whispered in his chest.

"Nae. Trust me. I'm me."

A tear fell from the corner of your eye as you wrapped your arms around his waist tightly.

"I missed you so much!" you sobbed.

He chuckled and said, "I missed you too, even if I was gone for only about six hours."

"Don't ever leave me again," you exclaimed cuffing his cheeks with your hands.

"I promise, I won't."

You kissed him deeply as he kissed you back.

"Saranghaeyo Kim ______."

"Nado Saranghae Jo Kwangmin."

~

Youngmin scolded Kwangmin for escaping the hospital and how he's still severely injured, but as usual, Kwangmin doesn't really care. And he only did it because of you. Today, you, Kwangmin, Youngmin and Mikii are going to the park. You dressed up neatly as you saw a bandaged Kwangmin waiting for you outside. Both of you walked to the park meeting up with Youngmin and Mikii. The four began to explore the park as Kwangmin suddenly grabbed your hand and dragged you to the Ferris wheel.

"Remember this place?" Kwangmin asked.

"Of course I do. How can I forget the day we started calling each other by our full name."

Both of you rode it as Youngmin and Mikii followed. You were chatting and having a good time when the four of you heard a loud scream coming from behind.

"Ahhhh!" a familiar voice screamed. "I'M GOING TO DIE! WE'RE SO HIGH UP! I WANT TO GO DOWN! NOW!"

You laughed as you recognized the person who was screaming, Jay. 

"Pwuahahaha!" you laughed loudly as you were holding your stomach.

The other joined you, even his gang, the ride was full of laughter. 

"And I thought you were tough," you teased.

"Stop it!" he whined covering his flushed face. 

"Oh wait," you stopped laughing and looked at Kwangmin. "The blue rose disappeared, but how come you're still alive?"

~

On the other hand, the owner of the garden came back from his vacation. Yup, it's a guy. His eyes widen when he saw his disastrous garden. He sighed and began to pull them out and toss them inside the garbage bin. Once he got to the blue rose, something was shining and glowing so bright. He took out a magnifying glass to observe it much closer as he saw..

a tiny speck of petal hanging on and not wanting to let go.


Messejii from boy1a4:

Thank you to everyone who read this story from the beginning til the end. This 13 year old girl has finally finished her second fanfic C: Hope everyone liked the ending and I'm really happy to all of my readers and even silent readers ;) *throws confetti* it hasn't been that long since i started this fanfic and i'll really miss writing for all of you T_____T lastly, have a fantastic day and hopefully, this story will remain in your hearts and head ^^

xoxo ♥ boy1a4. out.