Ch.8: Infinite's Performance

As The Blue Rose Completely Disappear

Everyday, you would go to school and arrive home with a red face. Guess why? Youngmin.. He would always walk you to school and back home. Maybe it was because he wanted to spend more time with you, his bestriend, since he left to do a movie in Japan. It hasn't come out yet, but it will appear very soon. "____!" you turned around to see Youngmin waiting for you outside the gate.

"Annyeonghasaeyo," you greeted him with a smile.

You grabbed his hand and was about to walk back home when he stopped you. "Let's not go home yet," he suggested.

"Waeyo?" you asked curiosly.

He suddenly had a smirk on his face and drag you somewhere. You arrived at a crowded amusement park. "What are we doing here?"

He pointed at a poster. It was a picture of Infinite saying that they'll be performing later. "Omo!" you squealed. "No wonder it's so crowded! Infinite's performing! Ahhhh!"

Youngmin plugged his ears while chuckling. He really knows how much you love Infinite. Aigoo.. Sungyu-oppa, Dongwoo-oppa, Woohyun-oppa, Hoya-oppa, Sungyeol-oppa, Myungsoo-oppa and Sungjong-oppa. Ahhhh! Infinite! You quickly grabbed his arm and ran to the place where they sell tickets. Unfortunately, it was SOLD OUT. You stomped your feet and pouted. Two tickets suddenly appeared in front of your eyes.

"Don't worry," Youngmin explained. "I already bought the tickets." Your eyes were sparkling with happiness, you jumped on Youngmin and squeeze him tight.

"Youngmin!" you yelled with joy. "Kamsahamnida! Saranghaeyo!"

Youngmin suddenly froze from your words. He was on fire, I mean he was blushing mad, it was real bad, like he's going to have a heart attack soon. You stopped hugging and went crazy when you saw his face. "What happened to you?" you asked concernly.

"Nothing," he simply replied while showing a cool face.

You shrugged your shoulder. ~ "Ahhhhh!" you were screaming so loud during Infinite's performance. Youngmin was giggling to himself and was happy that you were having a great time. "Dashi dorawa, dorawa, dorawa, dashi dorawa, dorawa, dorawa, dashi dorawa!" you were singing along while waving your hands up in the air.

~

The concert ended. You and Youngmin decided to go home. You were now smiling so big because you got all of the Infinite members' autograph. You arrived at home. "Youngmin," you said while looking at him in the eye. "Komawo for today. I  really had fun."

Youngmin smiled at you and replied, "You're welcome. I'm glad you had fun. Good night."

Youngmin reached for the door knob and opened it. He was about to step in when you grabbed his wrist and turned him to face you. You kissed him on the cheek, "Good night to you too."

The lad started to blush again as you rushed to your house and shut the door close. Youngmin slowly touched his cheek and smiled before going inside his house. As soon as he entered the house. He saw Kwangmin sitting on the couch.  "It's a nice day today," he said while smiling like a freak.

"Whatever," Kwangmin responded coldly.

Youngmin ignored his brother's behaviour and went straight to his room. Kwangmin mumbled to himself, "It's my turn now..."


Messejii from boy1a4:

Hello readers and new readers! I'm sorry if I made mistakes. I'm kind of using an ipod to update.. I hope you like this chapter.. Youngmin is starting to make his move.. heheheee.. I wonder what Kwangmin is going to do? Heheheeh stay tuned!

xoxo ♥ boy1a4 .out.